| Anybody else rooting for ireland! 17:39 - Nov 17 with 5848 views | Tractorgirlforever | Come on ireland! |  | | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:37 - Nov 17 with 1040 views | J2BLUE |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:01 - Nov 17 by Ryorry | I'm sending telepathic messages to their manager along the lines of "please sub SS now π" |
The line must be busy |  | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:37 - Nov 17 with 1052 views | gtsb1966 |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:28 - Nov 17 by noggin | "The Irish hate the English football team as do the Welsh and Scots." That's a big statement but I presume you've asked them all so I'll believe you. |
They do though. What's your problem |  | |  |
| That's not how the ignore function works old boy. (n/t) on 18:37 - Nov 17 with 1039 views | Bloots |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:30 - Nov 17 by noggin | Bloots, I asked you to put me on ignore. Please do, for the sake of the forum. Same for you GB. [Post edited 17 Nov 2024 18:31]
|
|  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:38 - Nov 17 with 1034 views | GlasgowBlue | 5-0. Arf! |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:38 - Nov 17 with 1046 views | DanTheMan |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:50 - Nov 17 by DanTheMan | No? Although in an ideal world we'd be up like 5 nil and Szmodics gets a goal just as a little boost. |
And now for the Szmodics goal. |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:39 - Nov 17 with 1038 views | noggin |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:35 - Nov 17 by TresBonne | Haha you are the most pretentious little angry fellow I've ever come across. |
But you've never come across me. I'm sure you'd say it to my face though, if you did. |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:39 - Nov 17 with 1025 views | GlasgowBlue | Any chance you could post that you are rooting for Man Un next week please? |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:39 - Nov 17 with 1034 views | Marshalls_Mullet | Hows that going for you? |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:39 - Nov 17 with 1031 views | gainsboroughblue |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:38 - Nov 17 by GlasgowBlue | 5-0. Arf! |
England are queuing up here. |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:39 - Nov 17 with 1025 views | noggin |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:37 - Nov 17 by gtsb1966 | They do though. What's your problem |
What, all of them? |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:40 - Nov 17 with 1014 views | Marshalls_Mullet |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:39 - Nov 17 by GlasgowBlue | Any chance you could post that you are rooting for Man Un next week please? |
π€£π€£ππ |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:40 - Nov 17 with 1005 views | BrayBlue | Yep, rooting for the Boys in Green here in Bray. Incidentally, Andrew Moran now on for Ireland: I saw him make his debut for Bray Wanderers when he was 15 years old! COYBIG! Cheers, JK |  | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:41 - Nov 17 with 990 views | TresBonne |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:39 - Nov 17 by noggin | But you've never come across me. I'm sure you'd say it to my face though, if you did. |
I've read enough of you talking down on others consistently to recognise a pattern... And yeah, I would. |  |
|  |
| I reckon you're gonna lose. (n/t) on 18:41 - Nov 17 with 978 views | Bloots |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:40 - Nov 17 by BrayBlue | Yep, rooting for the Boys in Green here in Bray. Incidentally, Andrew Moran now on for Ireland: I saw him make his debut for Bray Wanderers when he was 15 years old! COYBIG! Cheers, JK |
|  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:42 - Nov 17 with 979 views | gtsb1966 |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:39 - Nov 17 by noggin | What, all of them? |
We'll go for 95% if that makes you feel better. |  | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:42 - Nov 17 with 976 views | RedX |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:58 - Nov 17 by bluearmy4838 | Iβm English but I donβt have any ill feeling towards any of them to be honest. Just another opponent to me, no more no less, regardless of their feelings towards England. Probably helps that none of them are particularly good. I always feel way more passionate against top sides like France / Spain etc. |
But England arenβt a top side? π€·π½ββοΈ |  | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:45 - Nov 17 with 943 views | gtsb1966 |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:39 - Nov 17 by noggin | But you've never come across me. I'm sure you'd say it to my face though, if you did. |
π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£ |  | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:46 - Nov 17 with 931 views | TresBonne | Maybe getting caught up in the usual pre tournament 'England are amazing' hype, but with a fresh start under Tuchel I think this team might FINALLY kick on to win something. We will be a lot more solid at the back and our attacking force is as strong as can be. Onto a winning formula? Maybe just that... |  |
|  |
| I reckon you're gonna lose. (n/t) on 18:46 - Nov 17 with 923 views | BrayBlue |
| I reckon you're gonna lose. (n/t) on 18:41 - Nov 17 by Bloots | |
That was never in doubt! π |  | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:46 - Nov 17 with 914 views | J2BLUE |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:42 - Nov 17 by RedX | But England arenβt a top side? π€·π½ββοΈ |
Recent tournament history and the Fifa rankings disagree. |  | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:47 - Nov 17 with 915 views | noggin |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:41 - Nov 17 by TresBonne | I've read enough of you talking down on others consistently to recognise a pattern... And yeah, I would. |
Where here have I "talked down on others"? |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:49 - Nov 17 with 882 views | TresBonne |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:47 - Nov 17 by noggin | Where here have I "talked down on others"? |
You just find an issue in everything. So condescending in the way you speak to others. What is the point for that 'I'm sure you've asked them all' line? It's just pathetic. Constantly trying to find an issue with literally everything. |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:52 - Nov 17 with 840 views | noggin |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:49 - Nov 17 by TresBonne | You just find an issue in everything. So condescending in the way you speak to others. What is the point for that 'I'm sure you've asked them all' line? It's just pathetic. Constantly trying to find an issue with literally everything. |
I'm not English and I don't hate the England team. I know plenty of Irish and Scottish people who don't hate the English, so what is pathetic about that statement? |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:55 - Nov 17 with 796 views | RedX |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:46 - Nov 17 by J2BLUE | Recent tournament history and the Fifa rankings disagree. |
Show me your cabinet π |  | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:55 - Nov 17 with 795 views | TresBonne |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:52 - Nov 17 by noggin | I'm not English and I don't hate the England team. I know plenty of Irish and Scottish people who don't hate the English, so what is pathetic about that statement? |
I'm not gonna sit here with my Sunday evening and argue with you over your little weird comments tbh. The ratio of uppies and downies says enough. Ta ra angry fellow. |  |
|  |
| |