| Anybody else rooting for ireland! 17:39 - Nov 17 with 5825 views | Tractorgirlforever | Come on ireland! |  | | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:40 - Nov 17 with 3271 views | Mullet | I’m sure the Irish are |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:40 - Nov 17 with 3269 views | gainsboroughblue | I'm certainly rooting for our lads but Ireland as a whole are a bit huffy, puffy and nowhere near England. |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:41 - Nov 17 with 3262 views | Nthsuffolkblue | No. I want an England win but with the Town players doing well. |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:45 - Nov 17 with 3218 views | Churchman |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:41 - Nov 17 by Nthsuffolkblue | No. I want an England win but with the Town players doing well. |
Agreed. Add not getting injured to that. |  | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:45 - Nov 17 with 3215 views | NthQldITFC | Yup. |  |
|  |
| No, I'm English. (n/t) on 17:47 - Nov 17 with 3193 views | Bloots | |  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
|  |
| No, I'm English. (n/t) on 17:49 - Nov 17 with 3181 views | MK1 |
| No, I'm English. (n/t) on 17:47 - Nov 17 by Bloots | |
I second that. |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:49 - Nov 17 with 3178 views | Marshalls_Mullet | Noooooope. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:50 - Nov 17 with 3156 views | DanTheMan | No? Although in an ideal world we'd be up like 5 nil and Szmodics gets a goal just as a little boost. |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:52 - Nov 17 with 3132 views | gainsboroughblue |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:50 - Nov 17 by DanTheMan | No? Although in an ideal world we'd be up like 5 nil and Szmodics gets a goal just as a little boost. |
Shame Taylor isn't fit. I'd quite like to see him snapping some heels in the middle. |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:54 - Nov 17 with 3114 views | gtsb1966 | I'm English. The Irish hate the English football team as do the Welsh and Scots. I don't care how many Town players play for either of them, I hope they get stuffed every time. |  | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:58 - Nov 17 with 3059 views | bluearmy4838 |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:54 - Nov 17 by gtsb1966 | I'm English. The Irish hate the English football team as do the Welsh and Scots. I don't care how many Town players play for either of them, I hope they get stuffed every time. |
I’m English but I don’t have any ill feeling towards any of them to be honest. Just another opponent to me, no more no less, regardless of their feelings towards England. Probably helps that none of them are particularly good. I always feel way more passionate against top sides like France / Spain etc. |  | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:01 - Nov 17 with 3004 views | jasondozzell | Yep. Come on the boys in green! Sammie goal coming up. |  | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:01 - Nov 17 with 2994 views | Ryorry |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:45 - Nov 17 by Churchman | Agreed. Add not getting injured to that. |
I'm sending telepathic messages to their manager along the lines of "please sub SS now 🙏" |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:18 - Nov 17 with 2893 views | bluearmy4838 | We can see you sneaking out |  | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:18 - Nov 17 with 2891 views | WicklowBlue | I am but it's hopeless, when you play 4 CBs it's going to be a long night as it's turning out to be. (Again) We just aren't any good, our biggest problem is the midfield and the existential lack of one. |  | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:19 - Nov 17 with 2867 views | gtsb1966 |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:58 - Nov 17 by bluearmy4838 | I’m English but I don’t have any ill feeling towards any of them to be honest. Just another opponent to me, no more no less, regardless of their feelings towards England. Probably helps that none of them are particularly good. I always feel way more passionate against top sides like France / Spain etc. |
We want 5 😁...f*** em. |  | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:21 - Nov 17 with 2849 views | gainsboroughblue |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:18 - Nov 17 by WicklowBlue | I am but it's hopeless, when you play 4 CBs it's going to be a long night as it's turning out to be. (Again) We just aren't any good, our biggest problem is the midfield and the existential lack of one. |
Certainly a pale shadow of the Ireland teams I remember from the 80s and 90s. |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:25 - Nov 17 with 2799 views | WicklowBlue |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:21 - Nov 17 by gainsboroughblue | Certainly a pale shadow of the Ireland teams I remember from the 80s and 90s. |
We have been for ages, in fact between being Irish and ITFC it's been a barren two decades. We have some decent youngsters who are promising but are struggling to figure out a stable team. HH is still experimenting, really need a Roy Keane type midfielder. |  | |  |
| I see old man Noggers snuck on.... on 18:27 - Nov 17 with 2784 views | Bloots | ....just to upvote this. lol. Unlucky pal! |  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:28 - Nov 17 with 2781 views | noggin |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 17:54 - Nov 17 by gtsb1966 | I'm English. The Irish hate the English football team as do the Welsh and Scots. I don't care how many Town players play for either of them, I hope they get stuffed every time. |
"The Irish hate the English football team as do the Welsh and Scots." That's a big statement but I presume you've asked them all so I'll believe you. |  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:30 - Nov 17 with 2745 views | noggin |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:28 - Nov 17 by noggin | "The Irish hate the English football team as do the Welsh and Scots." That's a big statement but I presume you've asked them all so I'll believe you. |
Bloots, I asked you to put me on ignore. Please do, for the sake of the forum. Same for you GB. [Post edited 17 Nov 2024 18:31]
|  |
|  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:32 - Nov 17 with 2711 views | RedX | Clear penalty denied by ref in the first half. VAR is such a mess it ignored it. |  | |  |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:35 - Nov 17 with 2673 views | TresBonne |
| Anybody else rooting for ireland! on 18:28 - Nov 17 by noggin | "The Irish hate the English football team as do the Welsh and Scots." That's a big statement but I presume you've asked them all so I'll believe you. |
Haha you are the most pretentious little angry fellow I've ever come across. |  |
|  |
| I see old man Noggers snuck on.... on 18:36 - Nov 17 with 2653 views | J2BLUE |
| I see old man Noggers snuck on.... on 18:27 - Nov 17 by Bloots | ....just to upvote this. lol. Unlucky pal! |
Tragic |  | |  |
| |