Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO GlasgowBlue 16:23 - Jul 4 with 1455 viewsBenters

Hey Glassers guess what I have just made myself my first Veggie Curry,and it’s absolutely beautiful!

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
FAO GlasgowBlue on 16:41 - Jul 4 with 1380 viewsJ2BLUE

Nice one.

What did you put in it?
0
FAO GlasgowBlue on 16:42 - Jul 4 with 1379 viewsKeno

FAO GlasgowBlue on 16:41 - Jul 4 by J2BLUE

Nice one.

What did you put in it?


Chicken

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

12
FAO GlasgowBlue on 17:02 - Jul 4 with 1317 viewsFoghornGleghorn

FAO GlasgowBlue on 16:41 - Jul 4 by J2BLUE

Nice one.

What did you put in it?


no greens tolerated presumably
1
FAO GlasgowBlue on 17:05 - Jul 4 with 1311 viewsSitfcB

Woke.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

4
FAO GlasgowBlue on 17:06 - Jul 4 with 1300 viewsBenters

FAO GlasgowBlue on 16:41 - Jul 4 by J2BLUE

Nice one.

What did you put in it?


Mushrooms,potatoes,onions,celery,peas………..sweetcorn I left that until last as I know you like sweetcorn.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
FAO GlasgowBlue on 17:06 - Jul 4 with 1294 viewsBenters

FAO GlasgowBlue on 17:05 - Jul 4 by SitfcB

Woke.


Racist.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
FAO GlasgowBlue on 17:10 - Jul 4 with 1269 viewsnoggin

FAO GlasgowBlue on 17:06 - Jul 4 by Benters

Mushrooms,potatoes,onions,celery,peas………..sweetcorn I left that until last as I know you like sweetcorn.


Potatoes? Bloody foreign rubbish.

Poll: Prediction for England v Norway

0
FAO GlasgowBlue on 17:11 - Jul 4 with 1250 viewsBenters

FAO GlasgowBlue on 17:10 - Jul 4 by noggin

Potatoes? Bloody foreign rubbish.


They grow shed loads round here.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Login to get fewer ads

FAO GlasgowBlue on 17:12 - Jul 4 with 1243 viewsDubtractor

FAO GlasgowBlue on 17:05 - Jul 4 by SitfcB

Woke.


He'll be campaigning for wind farms next.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
FAO GlasgowBlue on 17:15 - Jul 4 with 1215 viewsBenters

FAO GlasgowBlue on 17:12 - Jul 4 by Dubtractor

He'll be campaigning for wind farms next.


Beautiful things I remember the first time I saw them in Cornwall I thought they were beautiful.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

1
FAO GlasgowBlue on 18:53 - Jul 4 with 1078 viewsJ2BLUE

FAO GlasgowBlue on 17:06 - Jul 4 by Benters

Mushrooms,potatoes,onions,celery,peas………..sweetcorn I left that until last as I know you like sweetcorn.


Sounds good. Not entirely sure about the celery. I would replace that with some lentils and carrots.
0
FAO GlasgowBlue on 19:01 - Jul 4 with 1066 viewsStNeotsBlue

FAO GlasgowBlue on 17:06 - Jul 4 by Benters

Mushrooms,potatoes,onions,celery,peas………..sweetcorn I left that until last as I know you like sweetcorn.


Peas and sweetcorn should never be included in the same dish.
1
FAO GlasgowBlue on 20:04 - Jul 4 with 982 viewsMeadowlark

FAO GlasgowBlue on 19:01 - Jul 4 by StNeotsBlue

Peas and sweetcorn should never be included in the same dish.


Rule#1
0
FAO GlasgowBlue on 20:21 - Jul 4 with 924 viewsChurchman

FAO GlasgowBlue on 17:06 - Jul 4 by Benters

Mushrooms,potatoes,onions,celery,peas………..sweetcorn I left that until last as I know you like sweetcorn.


Sounds great! I’d actually happily enjoy that - always have a vege curry with the meat/other dishes in an Indian restaurant.

Chicken stir fry tonight. Blackbean bean sauce, chicken, lots of veges including mange touts (home grown), courgettes and chilli’s (home grown, Mushrooms, onions, bean shoots (Asda), cooked in chilli oil.

Just add soy sauce and the left over chilli dip from last night and happy days. Thank you Mrs C. I can cook stuff including stir fry but my cooking is League 2, hers is Premier League.
[Post edited 4 Jul 22:51]
1
FAO GlasgowBlue on 20:24 - Jul 4 with 899 viewsChurchman

FAO GlasgowBlue on 19:01 - Jul 4 by StNeotsBlue

Peas and sweetcorn should never be included in the same dish.


Why?

Mind you if one has to go, ditch the peas. I have.never liked the flavour. Possibly due to everything being overcooked when I was a child and the world was in black and white
0
FAO GlasgowBlue on 20:33 - Jul 4 with 879 viewsMeadowlark

FAO GlasgowBlue on 20:24 - Jul 4 by Churchman

Why?

Mind you if one has to go, ditch the peas. I have.never liked the flavour. Possibly due to everything being overcooked when I was a child and the world was in black and white


Colours.......
0
FAO GlasgowBlue on 20:59 - Jul 4 with 833 viewsChurchman

FAO GlasgowBlue on 20:33 - Jul 4 by Meadowlark

Colours.......


Ahhh, fair enough!
0
FAO GlasgowBlue on 21:21 - Jul 4 with 777 viewsbrogansnose

FAO GlasgowBlue on 20:24 - Jul 4 by Churchman

Why?

Mind you if one has to go, ditch the peas. I have.never liked the flavour. Possibly due to everything being overcooked when I was a child and the world was in black and white


Whoo, whoo, whoo. Hold you on Churchey.


Enough with the controversial statements. Clearly the sweet corn has to go which has no purpose on this planet other to make tortilla chips and decorate poo.



As we all know, yellow and green shoould never been seen together.
0
FAO GlasgowBlue on 22:01 - Jul 4 with 726 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Benters. Next time make a chickpea curry poured over roasted cauliflower. That’s my favourite.

Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026