I trust Rupert Lowe more than any other leader - John Cleese 13:49 - Jul 28 with 2005 views BlueandTruesince82 This is so depressing. I dont think I can trust anyone named Rupert, politicians, bears, media barons all proving my point for me. Maybe actors. Everett the exception to prove the rule. Grint TBC [Post edited 28 Jul 16:42]
I trust Rupert Lowe more than any other leader - John Cleese on 13:55 - Jul 28 with 1958 viewsArnoldMoorhen John Cleese has been a cantankerous, self-absorbed, reactionary for decades. He spent years living in Nevis in the Caribbean for "tax simplicity", so he can do one, as far as I am concerned.
I trust Rupert Lowe more than any other leader - John Cleese on 13:57 - Jul 28 with 1926 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile It's depressing that such a comedy great would be saying this, but on the plus side more votes for Restore cuts into Reform's support.
I trust Rupert Lowe more than any other leader - John Cleese on 14:22 - Jul 28 with 1805 viewsBlueBadger Joke my dad used to tell: Why does Rupert the Bear wear check trousers? Because he's a C**t
I trust Rupert Lowe more than any other leader - John Cleese on 14:25 - Jul 28 with 1761 viewsNthQldITFC I was obvious to me the moment he did that walk. Got away with it, my arse!
I trust Rupert Lowe more than any other leader - John Cleese on 14:33 - Jul 28 with 1716 viewspositivity does this mean restore are the people's front of judea? can't remember which he preferred...
I trust Rupert Lowe more than any other leader - John Cleese on 14:50 - Jul 28 with 1649 viewsRadlett_blue It's easy to appear trustworthy if you have never been in government (even for Rupert Lowe). That's because it's easy to make all sorts of promises that turn out to be either illegal or practically impossible to fulfil. Hence the rise of populist politicians across the developed West, where conventional leaders are seen as duplicitous failures.
I trust Rupert Lowe more than any other leader - John Cleese on 14:56 - Jul 28 with 1600 viewsMeadowlark I trust Rupert Lowe more than any other leader - John Cleese on 14:22 - Jul 28 by BlueBadger Joke my dad used to tell: Why does Rupert the Bear wear check trousers? Because he's a C**t
Strange that two famous fictional bears, ie Rupert and Winnie the Pooh share the same middle name!
I trust Rupert Lowe more than any other leader - John Cleese on 15:07 - Jul 28 with 1543 viewsiamatractorboy Very depressing. But I think I'd be a lot more upset if Michael Palin came out with something like that. Seems like the nicest man on the planet.
Login to get fewer adsI trust Rupert Lowe more than any other leader - John Cleese on 15:11 - Jul 28 with 1523 viewsPhilTWTD I trust Rupert Lowe more than any other leader - John Cleese on 14:56 - Jul 28 by Meadowlark Strange that two famous fictional bears, ie Rupert and Winnie the Pooh share the same middle name!
Winnie the Pooh was an undercover Soviet agent, it appears. VIDEO
I trust Rupert Lowe more than any other leader - John Cleese on 16:41 - Jul 28 with 1238 viewsGuthrum Trust him to do what, tho?
I trust Rupert Lowe more than any other leader - John Cleese on 16:49 - Jul 28 with 1192 viewsMattinLondon I trust Rupert Lowe more than any other leader - John Cleese on 16:41 - Jul 28 by Guthrum Trust him to do what, tho?
To say something racist?
I trust Rupert Lowe more than any other leader - John Cleese on 18:44 - Jul 28 with 1018 viewsarmchaircritic59 Rupert The Bear is ok, though the fact that he comes from Nutwood is a little worrying :)
I trust Rupert Lowe more than any other leader - John Cleese on 21:43 - Jul 28 with 851 viewsMullet https://hopenothate.org.uk/202 It’s a lot more depressing now this is being verified and evidenced. Literal Neo Nazis within his ranks and pushing him