Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? 16:03 - Jul 29 with 2561 viewsIpswich_Crazy

What are they doing?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

0
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:04 - Jul 29 with 2551 viewsDennyx4

Believe someone said new tannoy system.
0
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:06 - Jul 29 with 2515 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:04 - Jul 29 by Dennyx4

Believe someone said new tannoy system.


about time!

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

0
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:10 - Jul 29 with 2455 viewsSitfcB

Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:06 - Jul 29 by Ipswich_Crazy

about time!


And safe standing, plus new disabled area in the front/middle, old ones at either end have been filled in.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:14 - Jul 29 with 2374 viewsDubtractor

Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:06 - Jul 29 by Ipswich_Crazy

about time!


Somewhat!

Last season you got occasionsal snippets on the speakers, and that was it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

1
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:14 - Jul 29 with 2374 viewsMetal_Hacker

Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:10 - Jul 29 by SitfcB

And safe standing, plus new disabled area in the front/middle, old ones at either end have been filled in.


" old ones at either end have been filled in."

That's a bit harsh

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

9
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:26 - Jul 29 with 2231 viewsZx1988

Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:04 - Jul 29 by Dennyx4

Believe someone said new tannoy system.


You're saying 'Tannoy' when I think you mean 'public address system'.

'Tannoy' is a brand name.

Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman.
Poll: Worst Ginger?

1
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:45 - Jul 29 with 2082 viewsScuzzer

Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:26 - Jul 29 by Zx1988

You're saying 'Tannoy' when I think you mean 'public address system'.

'Tannoy' is a brand name.


Like when people say 'Hoover'...doesn't really matter...we know what they mean.

Established 1968

1
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:46 - Jul 29 with 2066 viewsDubtractor

Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:45 - Jul 29 by Scuzzer

Like when people say 'Hoover'...doesn't really matter...we know what they mean.


Its an Alan Partridge reference, not a serious correction.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

3
Login to get fewer ads

Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:59 - Jul 29 with 1950 viewsNthQldITFC

Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:45 - Jul 29 by Scuzzer

Like when people say 'Hoover'...doesn't really matter...we know what they mean.


Or a Chesterfield for a sofa with arms as high as the back.

Or indeed a Norwich for an empty cabinet.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

1
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 17:05 - Jul 29 with 1888 viewsbluelagos

Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:26 - Jul 29 by Zx1988

You're saying 'Tannoy' when I think you mean 'public address system'.

'Tannoy' is a brand name.


I'll have to Google that

Poll: Your preference for new Towen manager (Bookies favourites)
Blog: Time's Up Mark

0
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 19:35 - Jul 29 with 1376 viewsOldFart71

I thought Tannoy was Donald Trump ?
0
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 19:36 - Jul 29 with 1371 viewsThe_Major

Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:14 - Jul 29 by Dubtractor

Somewhat!

Last season you got occasionsal snippets on the speakers, and that was it.


Think there were still the odd one up in the rafters of the West and Cobbold with "Matthews & Co" proudly displayed on it. We'd obviously popped down Foxhall Road for a job lot back in the day.

(Which considering there used to be an actual speaker factory a bit further down the road, seems a bit odd)
1
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 19:43 - Jul 29 with 1323 viewsNthQldITFC

Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 19:35 - Jul 29 by OldFart71

I thought Tannoy was Donald Trump ?


"Trump almost never nods off - Yeahright!"?

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

1
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 19:55 - Jul 29 with 1268 viewsDubtractor

Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 19:36 - Jul 29 by The_Major

Think there were still the odd one up in the rafters of the West and Cobbold with "Matthews & Co" proudly displayed on it. We'd obviously popped down Foxhall Road for a job lot back in the day.

(Which considering there used to be an actual speaker factory a bit further down the road, seems a bit odd)


Celestion weren't cheap though!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

1
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 19:58 - Jul 29 with 1237 viewsblueprint

Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:26 - Jul 29 by Zx1988

You're saying 'Tannoy' when I think you mean 'public address system'.

'Tannoy' is a brand name.


Apologies I’ve somehow downvoted your classic Partridge quote
[Post edited 29 Jul 20:03]
0
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 20:57 - Jul 29 with 992 viewsBluespeed225

Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 19:55 - Jul 29 by Dubtractor

Celestion weren't cheap though!


Proudly built in Ippo!
1
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 21:52 - Jul 29 with 784 viewsLuciBlue

Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 20:57 - Jul 29 by Bluespeed225

Proudly built in Ippo!


By my Mum.

Poll: IN, OUT...

1
Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 21:52 - Jul 29 with 781 viewsLuciBlue

Work on Sir on Sir Bobby Robson stand? on 16:14 - Jul 29 by Metal_Hacker

" old ones at either end have been filled in."

That's a bit harsh


They could be annoying tbh.

Poll: IN, OUT...

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026