Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just to annoy you lot even more . 22:20 - Sep 17 with 2417 viewsBenters

I had my follow up appointment at Basildon Hospital Today.

My Sternum is healing nicely and the repair job on my Mitral Valve is ticking along like a old Grandfather clock.

Cottage pie was had for lunch with plenty of gravy,the waitress complained the gravy was so hot it burnt her fingers.

Any follow up appointments will be at Clacton Hospital which is handy as I have to walk past the spoons on the way to the train.

So it seems you lot have me for a bit longer yet .



Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

45
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 22:25 - Sep 17 with 1855 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

You may say things that make you come across as a bit of a t*t Benters but I absolutely assure you there’s nobody on here that isn’t pleased when we see another positive health update from yourself.

Great to hear you’re mending up

Poll: Ashton Out? Yes or no

14
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 22:35 - Sep 17 with 1782 viewsSitfcB

Balls.


COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

3
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 22:35 - Sep 17 with 1782 views_CliveBaker_

Glad to hear it young man, long may it continue.

Did you not question why she was fingering your gravy though?
1
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 23:01 - Sep 17 with 1642 viewsBenters

Just to annoy you lot even more . on 22:25 - Sep 17 by The_Romford_Blue

You may say things that make you come across as a bit of a t*t Benters but I absolutely assure you there’s nobody on here that isn’t pleased when we see another positive health update from yourself.

Great to hear you’re mending up


Righto !

Cheers though buh.
[Post edited 17 Sep 23:05]

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 23:03 - Sep 17 with 1634 viewsBenters

Just to annoy you lot even more . on 22:35 - Sep 17 by _CliveBaker_

Glad to hear it young man, long may it continue.

Did you not question why she was fingering your gravy though?


I should have asked her if she was charging me for the gravy on her digits !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 23:15 - Sep 17 with 1573 viewsNewcyBlue

Just to annoy you lot even more . on 22:35 - Sep 17 by _CliveBaker_

Glad to hear it young man, long may it continue.

Did you not question why she was fingering your gravy though?


I think fingers in his gravy boat was a different hospital appointment mate...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

7
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 23:52 - Sep 17 with 1480 viewsJ2BLUE

Great to hear. Long live Benters.
1
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 00:56 - Sep 18 with 1394 viewsTownieRob

Lovely to read some positive news on here. Well done, Benters.

Keep fighting the good fight.
1
Login to get fewer ads

Just to annoy you lot even more . on 01:20 - Sep 18 with 1374 viewsBelsteadCav

Fantastic news 🙌🏻👏🏻

King of the board since 98
Poll: Which way do you swing?

1
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 03:33 - Sep 18 with 1286 viewsBenters

Just to annoy you lot even more . on 23:15 - Sep 17 by NewcyBlue

I think fingers in his gravy boat was a different hospital appointment mate...


Hello Sailor 😍

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 06:14 - Sep 18 with 1199 viewsBlue_Heath

That's all great news, and hopefully a lot longer yet.

I fully appreciate I am one of the least popular posters around here so i tend to read and post via the thread title. You are one of the very few whose posts I would like at even if the title doesn't grab just because you are a genuine guy and also have a sense of humour which I love first thing in the morning.

Poll: How many team changes tonight?

1
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 06:30 - Sep 18 with 1163 viewsBluebell

Great news Benters.

Did you have a Ghost Ship with that meal?
1
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 06:37 - Sep 18 with 1146 viewsBenters

Just to annoy you lot even more . on 06:14 - Sep 18 by Blue_Heath

That's all great news, and hopefully a lot longer yet.

I fully appreciate I am one of the least popular posters around here so i tend to read and post via the thread title. You are one of the very few whose posts I would like at even if the title doesn't grab just because you are a genuine guy and also have a sense of humour which I love first thing in the morning.


I’m glad someone gets my sense of humour many can’t wait to label it with a ‘ist.

But that’s the LBF/LAS for you.😂🤓🇬🇧
[Post edited 18 Sep 6:41]

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

1
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 06:40 - Sep 18 with 1137 viewsBenters

Just to annoy you lot even more . on 06:30 - Sep 18 by Bluebell

Great news Benters.

Did you have a Ghost Ship with that meal?


Nooo they don’t serve that in Basildon Hospital 😂.

I had a bottle of Oasis fruit thing.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 06:48 - Sep 18 with 1112 viewsBluebell

Just to annoy you lot even more . on 06:40 - Sep 18 by Benters

Nooo they don’t serve that in Basildon Hospital 😂.

I had a bottle of Oasis fruit thing.


I didn’t realise you had lunch at the hospital.

I assumed you had gone to a local pub after your appointment.
0
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 07:03 - Sep 18 with 1078 viewsBenters

Just to annoy you lot even more . on 06:48 - Sep 18 by Bluebell

I didn’t realise you had lunch at the hospital.

I assumed you had gone to a local pub after your appointment.


I wish !

There is a Spoons in Basildon but we needed to get home for the cats.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 07:09 - Sep 18 with 1066 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Good to hear Benters.
Keep up the good work.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

1
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 07:11 - Sep 18 with 1045 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Just to annoy you lot even more . on 06:48 - Sep 18 by Bluebell

I didn’t realise you had lunch at the hospital.

I assumed you had gone to a local pub after your appointment.


You're going to let him get away with calling you 'fruit thing!'

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

1
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 07:22 - Sep 18 with 1018 viewsBenters

Just to annoy you lot even more . on 07:11 - Sep 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

You're going to let him get away with calling you 'fruit thing!'


Bellers is peachy.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 07:52 - Sep 18 with 946 viewsLeaky

Good news, bet it will be great to get back to a normal life
1
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 07:55 - Sep 18 with 941 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just to annoy you lot even more . on 22:35 - Sep 17 by SitfcB

Balls.



This

Antisemites and Jew haters will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

1
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 08:26 - Sep 18 with 866 viewsChurchman

Just to annoy you lot even more . on 06:40 - Sep 18 by Benters

Nooo they don’t serve that in Basildon Hospital 😂.

I had a bottle of Oasis fruit thing.


When my dad’s aunt was in hospital, my grandmother took in whisky by the bottle, so you missed a trick there Benters. It can be done. They were under the bed, pillows, you name it. Mad as a box of frogs, she was one of the kinder of my dad’s scary aunts and liked a drink!

Her neighbour in Felixstowe was Percy Edwards the annoying bloke who back in the day (1970s) did bird impressions. Can’t have done much for house prices have those two living in that street.

When I was in hospital in my 20s, my chums and work colleagues brought in porn mags for me. Loads of them and not just the tame ones. I got quite a trade going, along with running a book on such things as next to die. That and how long before one poor bloke starts screaming when they inserted the plumb line weight somewhere unpleasant a couple of times a day following his piles operation to stop it healing up.

Ah, happy memories.
1
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 08:35 - Sep 18 with 847 viewsDJR

Excellent news.
1
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 09:51 - Sep 18 with 776 viewsGuthrum

Glad to hear you're healing, Benters.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

1
Just to annoy you lot even more . on 09:57 - Sep 18 with 754 viewsleitrimblue

Just to annoy you lot even more . on 06:37 - Sep 18 by Benters

I’m glad someone gets my sense of humour many can’t wait to label it with a ‘ist.

But that’s the LBF/LAS for you.😂🤓🇬🇧
[Post edited 18 Sep 6:41]


Excellent news Benters, glad yer on the mend

Kind regards the LBF/LAS
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026