Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted 07:53 - Jun 1 with 3993 viewsSteve_M

And definitely don't click on this post.

https://www.google.co.uk/

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 07:58 - Jun 1 with 3960 viewsWD19

56 on my second go (3 on my first). Going to (try) and leave it there...
Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 08:00 - Jun 1 with 3953 viewsSteve_M

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 07:58 - Jun 1 by WD19

56 on my second go (3 on my first). Going to (try) and leave it there...

A six is very satisfying. Got 20 something before realising but I'll try and improve it shortly.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 08:02 - Jun 1 with 3947 viewsRealSlimShady

107!
Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 08:04 - Jun 1 with 3943 viewsBluebell

Of course I clicked!

3 first go but then 33.

I can see what I will be doing this morning. I had a very busy day planned too.
Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 08:09 - Jun 1 with 3933 viewsSaleAway

Oh dear - today is a write off.... 101 on my 2nd go.... before being cleaned out by a quicker ball....

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 08:37 - Jun 1 with 3910 viewsPendejo

If I was in my old office that would be my day today [oh for the days of an office to oneself. Now in general population working in what I call an aquarium so loads of people outside the office can see what I'm doing... can get away with quick visits here, but not a game of cricket

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 08:44 - Jun 1 with 3889 viewsMaySixth

My bets

Rabada top tournament wicket taker
Warner top tournament run scorer

Roy top England run scorer (I know, goes against current form/opinion)

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 08:51 - Jun 1 with 3875 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Oh Steve

36 first try. Won't stop till I score a ton

Scoring a 3 to mid wicket is almost as bad a fielding performance as West Indies or Pakistan!

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 09:01 - Jun 1 with 3862 viewsimsureazzure

Ace, 96 got done by a snail bowling a leg break.
Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 09:03 - Jun 1 with 3861 viewsSamuelowen88

Oh dear... This is today ruined/improved

27 then 39... Anyone managed to hit a ball to the right yet?

Poll: England v Wales Score

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 09:05 - Jun 1 with 3858 viewsSWGF

Leave it late to hit sixes...!

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 09:11 - Jun 1 with 3847 viewsITFC1983

There goes my day! No work today! :) 41 1st attempt and will try to improve it!

Only 1x 4 so far an no sixes, I need to do better!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 09:18 - Jun 1 with 3828 viewschicoazul

A Moeen-esque 65, all flash and dash before being winkled out by a slower delivery.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 09:20 - Jun 1 with 3821 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 09:18 - Jun 1 by chicoazul

A Moeen-esque 65, all flash and dash before being winkled out by a slower delivery.

I keep getting out by the bouncer!!

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 09:27 - Jun 1 with 3802 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 09:20 - Jun 1 by The_Romford_Blue

I keep getting out by the bouncer!!

127 with 5 sixes!

It's far easier when they start bowling fast after you get to 50

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 09:38 - Jun 1 with 3787 viewsSamuelowen88

190! TWTD Highscore?

Poll: England v Wales Score

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 09:59 - Jun 1 with 3774 viewsSWGF

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 09:38 - Jun 1 by Samuelowen88

190! TWTD Highscore?

BOOMBOOMSWGF

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 10:20 - Jun 1 with 3747 viewsBinner

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 09:03 - Jun 1 by Samuelowen88

Oh dear... This is today ruined/improved

27 then 39... Anyone managed to hit a ball to the right yet?

Some of the sixes are over long off but I haven't yet managed a cover drive.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 10:29 - Jun 1 with 3731 viewsWD19

Argh. Failed to keep away.....

175 on my third go. Got ridiculously nervous on 99.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 10:30]
Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 10:35 - Jun 1 with 3716 viewschicoazul

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 10:20 - Jun 1 by Binner

Some of the sixes are over long off but I haven't yet managed a cover drive.

I just hit an absolutely creamy cover drive late off an off break. Not managed it before or since.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 10:35 - Jun 1 with 3716 viewsSwansea_Blue

3 then 75

That's this morning gone!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 10:46 - Jun 1 with 3705 viewsWD19

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 09:59 - Jun 1 by SWGF

BOOMBOOMSWGF

My 9 year old just got 240 on her first proper go. I hate the world.
Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 11:15 - Jun 1 with 3678 viewsWoodsFriesRice

None of tha fancy stuff from me, lad. Real man's innings... 24 off 198 balls in seven and a half dogged hours of test cricket at its best..
Aye. Gritty it were.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 11:27]

Poll: Which of these players (in their prime) would most help our present team?

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 11:58 - Jun 1 with 3641 viewshoppy

Don't look at the cricket-themed Google home page if easily distracted on 09:11 - Jun 1 by ITFC1983

There goes my day! No work today! :) 41 1st attempt and will try to improve it!

Only 1x 4 so far an no sixes, I need to do better!

You spelt "There goes my summer!" wrongly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024