Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals 18:32 - Jun 14 with 3768 viewsbluesym

on Youtube- but if you havent,it only takes about a minute or so of this video to show up Butchers comments that he cant head a ball as quite laughable.

Not quite sure what Butcher was talking about to be honest.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 18:43 - Jun 14 with 3708 viewsKieran_Knows

That really is laughable. I counted he scored 19 headed goals in that video.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2017 19:17]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 18:54 - Jun 14 with 3681 viewsmonty_radio

I feel a bit more encouraged after that, especially the one in the middle section where he was confronted by defenders on the goal-line and paused to reflect where to place it. And he does seem, as they say, "to put himself about".

On the other hand, a rat-a-tat compilation of even all the goals I personally ever scored would disguise the fact that I never played upfront, was only ever a visitor there on occasion and that such visits were not only rare, but usually fruitless.

And as for that shambolic defending from that blue and white lot - well you don't meet such clueless defences as that in the Championship, do you - Oh!

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 18:55 - Jun 14 with 3670 viewsBlueBadger

It always makes me laugh whenever people suggest that Butcher replaces whoever the current ITFC manager is. He's a step up from Keane and Jewell, but that's about it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 18:56 - Jun 14 with 3669 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Yes, i did the normal look on Preston forums and the consensus was he is excellent in the air. One guy said he is the best striker they have had in the air and pointed out they have had the likes of Kevin Davies there. Basically Butcher is quite a poor judge of player or has just seen him have a poor game and based an entire opinion on that. Lets judge him in a tiwn shirt. Preston would love him back!!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 19:14 - Jun 14 with 3606 viewsHipsterectomy

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 18:56 - Jun 14 by Terry_Nutkins

Yes, i did the normal look on Preston forums and the consensus was he is excellent in the air. One guy said he is the best striker they have had in the air and pointed out they have had the likes of Kevin Davies there. Basically Butcher is quite a poor judge of player or has just seen him have a poor game and based an entire opinion on that. Lets judge him in a tiwn shirt. Preston would love him back!!

I'm pretty sure he is quite anti-Rangers FC like quite a lot of Scotland. I'm not sure of the politics, but I know that most of the teams and managers hate them.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 19:19 - Jun 14 with 3584 viewsfactual_blue

The penalties don't count.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 19:20 - Jun 14 with 3579 viewsBlueBadger

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 19:19 - Jun 14 by factual_blue

The penalties don't count.

Neither do any of them scored in League One.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 19:20 - Jun 14 with 3576 viewsBlueBadger

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 19:20 - Jun 14 by BlueBadger

Although, I'd suggest that penalties scored with the head count double.

Login to get fewer ads

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 19:28 - Jun 14 with 3552 viewsfactual_blue

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 19:20 - Jun 14 by BlueBadger

Nor in Scotland....

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 19:49 - Jun 14 with 3485 viewsfactual_blue

Although, I'd suggest that penalties scored with the head count double.

Did he score any penalties with his head, boy?

Well did he?

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 20:06 - Jun 14 with 3456 viewsStourbridgeblue

Decent penalty taker. Although there was some dreadful defending in there, Especially that hat trick against some team playing in blue & white. Couldn't make out who it was.

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 20:49 - Jun 14 with 3354 viewsMullet

The screamer he scored for Carlisle is quite special.

There's a 14min video of all his PNE goals I used in it and so many are headers I couldn't quite fathom if Butcher had been on the same pre-broadcast ritual as Mathie.

It's an odd collection of goals, a few absolute pearlers, lots of scrappy poaches and an almost repetitive series of headers from decent crosses whipped across defenders.

Danny Rowe might just be the man to sway it for both of them next season.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 21:27 - Jun 14 with 3303 viewsCoastalblue

All we need to do now is to beat the first man at corners and free kicks.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 21:32 - Jun 14 with 3284 viewsMJallday

fair play that goal of 2:03 was quite good

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 00:49 - Jun 15 with 3124 viewsconnorscontract

I imagine many of us have already done the standard viewing of Garner goals on 21:32 - Jun 14 by MJallday

fair play that goal of 2:03 was quite good

Yeah, not bad for a second best goal in a compilation.

After 0:39 of course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024