Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kiefer Moore arrived in Austria for Rotherham pre season. 10:00 - Jul 10 with 3034 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Set to be announced shortly.

Feel like could be a really good move, no risk from Ipswich, young, harshly treated by Ipswich fan's last year because people presumed he was 1st choice Murphy replacement.

Had a few decent cameo's last year, aswell as a few disappointing displays, but first team regular football will do him well, hopefully he tears it up and can come back with experience of playing regular football and scoring goals.

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Kiefer Moore arrived in Austria for Rotherham pre season. on 10:03 - Jul 10 with 3010 viewsSomethingBlue

Fairly sure we won't see him again. Hopefully frees up a place to get someone of consequence in, although that might still require Pitman to depart.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Kiefer Moore arrived in Austria for Rotherham pre season. on 10:06 - Jul 10 with 2975 viewsITFC_Forever

No decent cameos - he was awful and looked what he was... a lower-level Conference player who was miles out of his depth.

For a guy his size, he couldn't jump, couldn't win the ball and that's before you add in his lack of pace, touch, space awareness, footballing brain etc.

Still maintain he was a protest signing by Mick to ME, an ultimatum.... give a budget in the summer or this is what you'll end up with".

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Kiefer Moore arrived in Austria for Rotherham pre season. on 10:07 - Jul 10 with 2954 viewsGeoffSentence

It has started off well for him, at least he gets a more interesting pre-season.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Kiefer Moore arrived in Austria for Rotherham pre season. on 10:07 - Jul 10 with 2954 viewsKieran_Knows

To be honest, I really don't see him getting much game time at Rotherham, I find it a strange move. They've just signed Jamie Proctor from Bolton, who by all accounts is going in as their big, hold up number 9 player.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2017 10:08]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Kiefer Moore arrived in Austria for Rotherham pre season. on 10:13 - Jul 10 with 2905 viewsSwailsey

Agreed.

He looked good in places, very poor in others.

Hopefully he'll get some minutes.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Kiefer Moore arrived in Austria for Rotherham pre season. on 10:15 - Jul 10 with 2885 viewsSWGF

Kiefer Moore arrived in Austria for Rotherham pre season. on 10:03 - Jul 10 by SomethingBlue

Fairly sure we won't see him again. Hopefully frees up a place to get someone of consequence in, although that might still require Pitman to depart.

Was always a strange signing. In the last year of his contract so no reason that we'd see him again. Can't see him pulling up any trees for Rotherham, simply looked way out of his depth.

Not as if his wage (if Rotherham are contributing) is of any significance to free-up finances.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Kiefer Moore arrived in Austria for Rotherham pre season. on 10:18 - Jul 10 with 2852 viewsdavblue

Kiefer Moore arrived in Austria for Rotherham pre season. on 10:03 - Jul 10 by SomethingBlue

What i saw he looked way out of his depth.

Hopefully proves me wrong but he's going to have to improve an awful lot to be a regular at our level.
Kiefer Moore arrived in Austria for Rotherham pre season. on 10:26 - Jul 10 with 2758 viewsitfcjoe

I think he had one decent cameo, but that was when we re 3-0 down vs Derby iirc, but think he is just too immobile for this level.

He will only ever be a freak option, someone to chuck on for 15-20 minutes who defenders aren't used to coming up against and seeing if it rattles them. He's not a long term viable option at this level as he isn't up to it mentally and it takes him too long to think about what his 2nd touch will be

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Kiefer Moore arrived in Austria for Rotherham pre season. on 10:35 - Jul 10 with 2679 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Kiefer Moore arrived in Austria for Rotherham pre season. on 10:26 - Jul 10 by itfcjoe

I think he had one decent cameo, but that was when we re 3-0 down vs Derby iirc, but think he is just too immobile for this level.

He will only ever be a freak option, someone to chuck on for 15-20 minutes who defenders aren't used to coming up against and seeing if it rattles them. He's not a long term viable option at this level as he isn't up to it mentally and it takes him too long to think about what his 2nd touch will be

I think his biggest issue is that his 2nd touch is always a tackle.

Good luck to him though, and I'm pleased to see him loaned out to a L1 club as we can have a good look at him and hopefully he can prove everyone wrong and come back to fire us to Promotion and be another 10k magnificent McCarthy signing
Kiefer Moore arrived in Austria for Rotherham pre season. on 15:30 - Jul 10 with 2486 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Forest Green - Torquay (Loan) - Ipswich Town - Rotherham (Loan).

To get a full season at what should be a league one championship contender is a good move for him considering where he was last season.

Not a bad 6 months for Moore really, no wonder he is full of smiles.
Kiefer Moore arrived in Austria for Rotherham pre season. on 16:53 - Jul 10 with 2396 viewsMullet

Kiefer Moore arrived in Austria for Rotherham pre season. on 10:06 - Jul 10 by ITFC_Forever

No decent cameos - he was awful and looked what he was... a lower-level Conference player who was miles out of his depth.

For a guy his size, he couldn't jump, couldn't win the ball and that's before you add in his lack of pace, touch, space awareness, footballing brain etc.

Still maintain he was a protest signing by Mick to ME, an ultimatum.... give a budget in the summer or this is what you'll end up with".

Huddersfield away - looked about the only threat we had in an awful team performance off the bench

Preston away - a bit better showed he had a decent touch for a big lad from the lower leagues too.

Rotherham - possibly the best of the lot and hence their interest. Not really helped by the whole team changes. Samuel in a similar boat.

Think that's about right given the odd nature of the signing, his big step up and how we were playing by the time he came in.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024