Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't believe Phil hasn't given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) 08:43 - Jul 11 with 4587 viewsReuser_is_God

[Post edited 11 Jul 2017 8:49]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 08:44 - Jul 11 with 4579 viewshype313

Probably because he likes seeing people mince their words.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 08:46 - Jul 11 with 4569 viewsBluebell

Perhaps we should have a bet when it will happen. The steaks will be high!
Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 08:49 - Jul 11 with 4558 viewsNewcyBlue

I've never started a 10 pager before. I've gone the whole hog here....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 08:49 - Jul 11 with 4556 viewsReuser_is_God

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 08:49 - Jul 11 by NewcyBlue

I've never started a 10 pager before. I've gone the whole hog here....

Milk it mate

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 08:50 - Jul 11 with 4548 viewsNewcyBlue

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 08:49 - Jul 11 by Reuser_is_God

Milk it mate

Let's hope despite the squealing, it doesn't get mooooved

Can't believe Phil hasn't given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 08:54 - Jul 11 with 4536 viewsvapour_trail

The rate at which those pages are clocking up, it's almost as if they're factory farmed.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 08:54 - Jul 11 with 4532 viewsKieran_Knows

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 08:50 - Jul 11 by NewcyBlue

Morning Hoppy, how are you?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Can't believe Phil hasn't given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 08:56 - Jul 11 with 4527 viewsbluewein

He'll be too chicken to do that.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Login to get fewer ads

Can't believe Phil hasn't given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 08:59 - Jul 11 with 4515 viewsGlasgowBlue

Can't believe Phil hasn't given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 08:56 - Jul 11 by bluewein

He'll be too chicken to do that.

Don't diss the Ham.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Can't believe Phil hasn't given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 09:03 - Jul 11 with 4501 viewsblue_oyster

Can't believe Phil hasn't given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 08:59 - Jul 11 by GlasgowBlue

Don't diss the Ham.

I believe he now goes by the name of Phil Quorn, for security reasons.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 09:06 - Jul 11 with 4484 viewsfactual_blue

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 08:46 - Jul 11 by Bluebell

Perhaps we should have a bet when it will happen. The steaks will be high!

When will Phil re-veal the answer?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can't believe Phil hasn't given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 09:08 - Jul 11 with 4469 viewsSamuelowen88

He is probably in a meating with Gav at the moment discussing what to do

Poll: England v Wales Score

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 09:09 - Jul 11 with 4467 viewsbluewein

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 09:06 - Jul 11 by factual_blue

When will Phil re-veal the answer?

These puns are going too far now.

Cattle do....

Can't believe Phil hasn't given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 09:21 - Jul 11 with 4425 viewsFixed_It

Sauce?

*I'm assuming mint.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Can't believe Phil hasn't given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 09:22 - Jul 11 with 4416 viewsSteve_M

It could certainly do with being filleted.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Can't believe Phil hasn't given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 09:23 - Jul 11 with 4405 viewshoppy

Can't believe Phil hasn't given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 09:08 - Jul 11 by Samuelowen88

He is probably in a meating with Gav at the moment discussing what to do

Well, he can run, but he can't hide...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 10:41 - Jul 11 with 4335 viewsJ2BLUE

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 08:50 - Jul 11 by NewcyBlue

I can't baaaaaalieve it's still up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 10:42 - Jul 11 with 4321 viewsNewcyBlue

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 10:41 - Jul 11 by J2BLUE

I can't baaaaaalieve it's still up.

It's sitting there like a lamb to the slaughter

Can't believe Phil hasn't given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 10:44 - Jul 11 with 4310 viewsuncle

Basted
Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 10:54 - Jul 11 with 4277 viewsSwansea_Blue

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 10:42 - Jul 11 by NewcyBlue

It's sitting there like a lamb to the slaughter

Ewe would say that

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 10:55 - Jul 11 with 4270 viewsbluewein

Can't believe Phil has given the vegan thread the chop (n/t) on 10:54 - Jul 11 by Swansea_Blue

Ewe would say that

Wurst pun yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024