Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers 21:54 - Aug 15 with 3417 viewsBluefish

I have been holding back from the bloody obvious "I told you so" but enough is enough. B*llocks to you, line up and suck my balls!

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:04 - Aug 15 with 2834 viewsgtsb1966

Last season was utter dross. The fans made their discontent felt in season tickets sales and the manager and owner HAD to listen. This hasn't happened accidentally. Long may it continue. P.s....you talk like c***.
A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:07 - Aug 15 with 2778 viewsHerbivore

Great start but way too early for an I told you so, friend.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:10 - Aug 15 with 2737 viewsmikeybloo88

You're happy with the defence? We've got away with the last few games and you know it
A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:13 - Aug 15 with 2700 viewsBlueAllOver

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:10 - Aug 15 by mikeybloo88

You're happy with the defence? We've got away with the last few games and you know it

With about 10 players missing tonight, including two central defenders, I'm delighted we have won again. Well done Mick and his team. COYB
A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:17 - Aug 15 with 2626 viewsflimflam

Great start and I have been laughed at saying I think we will do alright this season but I think we will.

Saying that we could just have easily had 3 draws so far but winning becomes a habit and when we get all the players fit think we can compete with anyone on our day.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:18 - Aug 15 with 2617 viewsmikeybloo88

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:13 - Aug 15 by BlueAllOver

With about 10 players missing tonight, including two central defenders, I'm delighted we have won again. Well done Mick and his team. COYB

Not saying I'm not happy with results and banking points, but some realism please...can't defend like last 2 games and keep getting away with it.
A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:19 - Aug 15 with 2587 viewschristiand

Don't get ahead of yourself, we've played 3 league games not 43. Let's see where we end up, nevertheless a tremendous start against all the odds.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:22 - Aug 15 with 2534 viewsBluedanW

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:19 - Aug 15 by christiand

Don't get ahead of yourself, we've played 3 league games not 43. Let's see where we end up, nevertheless a tremendous start against all the odds.

Only 43 points away from safety
Login to get fewer ads

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:29 - Aug 15 with 2470 viewsCoco

Righto. The last two years have been the worst i have experienced as a town fan. I wouldve got rid no question. We have started brilliantly and all credit to mick but its early days and he is a very lucky man to have a patient owner at a very unique football club.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:31 - Aug 15 with 2438 viewsBluefish

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:29 - Aug 15 by Coco

Righto. The last two years have been the worst i have experienced as a town fan. I wouldve got rid no question. We have started brilliantly and all credit to mick but its early days and he is a very lucky man to have a patient owner at a very unique football club.

Just take your place in tbe queue please and be gentle

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:31 - Aug 15 with 2420 viewsMullet

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:29 - Aug 15 by Coco

You're lucky you missed all the years under Evans before that. Let alone admin.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:36 - Aug 15 with 2364 viewspatrickswell

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:07 - Aug 15 by Herbivore

Great start but way too early for an I told you so, friend.

Agreed. It's not a time for "I told you so" and we have tough fixtures ahead. Let's just enjoy a 100% start, new signings who look to have given us a real cutting edge, back to back away wins in which we've come from behind, a team that is coping with a horrendous injury and illness list and the consolation that we have a lot of talent still to come back.

It could be a false dawn or it could be the start of something sensational, but we should all be feeling happy that, if nothing else, 9 points of the 52/53 we all felt we might struggle to get have been banked so quickly.
A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:39 - Aug 15 with 2340 viewsCoco

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:31 - Aug 15 by Mullet

You're lucky you missed all the years under Evans before that. Let alone admin.

Royles final year was dreadful. Keane rudderless, Jewell pathetic but Micks last two years have been like a slow torture with now sign of it ending.

Its all subjective but i lost more faith and all desire to watch town on the last two years purely down to dire approach to each game.

Im more tuan happy to be proved wrong though as mick is genuinely a top bloke... if a little belligerent.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:39 - Aug 15 with 2321 viewsconnorscontract

I can't believe that's been reported for abuse!

#banterjustdied
A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:40 - Aug 15 with 2309 viewsVic

Abuse reported? Really! I assume that someone has seriously shaken hands after the match and that missed the down button by about 2 inches (5cm for the younglings).

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:41 - Aug 15 with 2291 viewsMullet

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:39 - Aug 15 by Coco

Royles final year was dreadful. Keane rudderless, Jewell pathetic but Micks last two years have been like a slow torture with now sign of it ending.

Its all subjective but i lost more faith and all desire to watch town on the last two years purely down to dire approach to each game.

Im more tuan happy to be proved wrong though as mick is genuinely a top bloke... if a little belligerent.

I don't believe anyone can seriously equate MM being so handicapped with the inexcusable dross that came before him all things considered.

Under Jewell you went to games knowing we'd lose and then sign some has been on loan midweek and reshuffle everything.

A lot of rewritten history needs rewriting again of late.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:41 - Aug 15 with 2290 viewsHerbivore

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:39 - Aug 15 by Coco

Keane and Jewell was way worse imo.

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:44 - Aug 15 with 2244 viewsadolf_Kitler

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:40 - Aug 15 by Vic

Abuse reported? Really! I assume that someone has seriously shaken hands after the match and that missed the down button by about 2 inches (5cm for the younglings).

It was Mickeybloo88 he didn't want to share those balls..

pass me mein Kat Nip

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:45 - Aug 15 with 2223 viewsCoco

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:41 - Aug 15 by Herbivore

Keane and Jewell was way worse imo.

Yes they were way were worse managers but at least it gave me some level of emotion, albeit painful anxiety. It was just the apathy under mick. The lack of anything interesting.

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:46 - Aug 15 with 2209 viewsHerbivore

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:45 - Aug 15 by Coco

Yes they were way were worse managers but at least it gave me some level of emotion, albeit painful anxiety. It was just the apathy under mick. The lack of anything interesting.

I felt more deflated under those two to be honest, but each to their own.

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:50 - Aug 15 with 2171 viewsLeoMuff

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:45 - Aug 15 by Coco

Come on seriously, worse than Keane/Jewell . We finished 7th the season before last ffs. Under those two we were well bottom of the league at times, and regularly tanked by4/5/6/7 goals.

It's a ridiculous statement

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:51 - Aug 15 with 2162 viewsBluearmy71

What is the point of posts like this, someone did it Saturday too, starting bullsh1t after a good win with willy waving cos someone had a different opinion to you is rather w@nk!

JUST ENJOY THE FOOKING VICTORY!
A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:54 - Aug 15 with 2141 viewsBluefish

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:51 - Aug 15 by Bluearmy71

What is the point of posts like this, someone did it Saturday too, starting bullsh1t after a good win with willy waving cos someone had a different opinion to you is rather w@nk!

JUST ENJOY THE FOOKING VICTORY!

Bless your little heart

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 23:08 - Aug 15 with 2072 viewsBluearmy71

A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 22:54 - Aug 15 by Bluefish

Bless your little heart

Awww you're too kind, my little heart can't be blessed though its already going to hell!

And just so you know I never wanted Mick out either but the utter sh1te we had been served up made me not bothered if he went, MM has given his reasoning for playing like that last year and basically admits it was awful himself!

I remember both Wolves and Sunderland playing decent football under MM, with a fresh start to the year things can be and look like being more positive, if those who moaned are willing to let MM prove them wrong then just let MM prove you right and be content with knowing you knew better rather than shouting it from the rafters especially at such an early stage in the season.
A message for the dino waving moron Mick outers on 23:19 - Aug 15 with 2024 viewsGlasgowBlue

Threads like these can often come back to bite you in the balls fishers. I remember posting something similar at the start of Keane's second season when when after 5 games (4 league, 1 cup) we had won 4, drawn 1 and sat second in the league.

Mick won't implode the way Keane did but let's enjoy these wins and the great signings that Mick has brought to the club.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 23:20]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024