Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight 02:36 - Sep 10 with 11135 viewsSuperfrans

Boy. We have a lot of clearing up to do tomorrow.

Coke cola on ceilings, mud traipsed through the kitchen, broken garden chairs, cans and bottles everywhere, even cupboards we had tied shut with string had been got into. Blimey.

But, I guess a child only ever has one 18th... it's all part of life's experience...

Glad I don't have to have another one soon. Well, not for another four years (my second daughter).

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 07:55 - Sep 10 with 8952 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You're mad. Make her and her mates clean it up and replace the garden furniture......All part of life's experience....

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 08:19 - Sep 10 with 8892 viewsgreyhound

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 07:55 - Sep 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

You're mad. Make her and her mates clean it up and replace the garden furniture......All part of life's experience....

Massively agree with this. Part of life's experience is respect and it sounds like your daughters friends did nothing but take advantage. When you work hard to ear. Money and make your house your home no one has the right whatever the occasion to damage it.

I hope your daughter had a good night but I hope even more that you get the most sincere of apologies
My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 08:40 - Sep 10 with 8830 viewsGlasgowBlue

You'd have been better holding it at a function room and let them wreck that.

Happy birthday to your daughter.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

on 08:52 - Sep 10 with 8817 views_

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 08:52 - Sep 10 with 8822 viewsSuperfrans

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 07:55 - Sep 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

Her mates have all gone (obviously) apart from the one unfortunately puking her guts up in the bathroom....

My daughter will be in charge of clearing the garden, I've already cleaned the kitchen.

The problem, is having a party in a house where you need to use the garden, and having two days or rain before everything gets under way - and get mud trodden indoors. Fortunately, we have wooden floors, so it all mops off.

The garden furniture comprises a couple of old chairs which we were going to chuck out anyway. No biggie.

Anyway, It's all part of life's experience, as you say.

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 09:00 - Sep 10 with 8788 viewsBenters

This i would as well .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 09:03 - Sep 10 with 8785 viewsvapour_trail

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 08:40 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

I don't think they should be allowed out unless they're going to be seen and not heard.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 09:17 - Sep 10 with 8740 viewsReuser_is_God

on 08:52 - Sep 10 by _

This.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 10:39 - Sep 10 with 8571 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Totally agree. At 18 they should have respect for others and their property. To say it's all about life experiences is bolloxios. Shameful behaviour from her and her friends as well as yourself for trying to condone it
My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 10:46 - Sep 10 with 8555 viewsSuperfrans

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 10:39 - Sep 10 by backwiththeboysagain

Totally agree. At 18 they should have respect for others and their property. To say it's all about life experiences is bolloxios. Shameful behaviour from her and her friends as well as yourself for trying to condone it

Wow. Congratulations for being such a judgmental jackass with such a small amount of information.

You're a brilliant advertisement for the worst of the Internet. And it's still not even 11am!

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 10:57 - Sep 10 with 8506 viewsWarkystache

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 10:46 - Sep 10 by Superfrans

Wow. Congratulations for being such a judgmental jackass with such a small amount of information.

You're a brilliant advertisement for the worst of the Internet. And it's still not even 11am!

Exactly. It's her 18th ffs!

I can't even remember mine. I'm not sure if that's because of my age, because I had a good time or because it was sh*te. I went to Oxford during the day to see us win promotion to the newly-formed Premier League, that's the only bit I can remember.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 10:59 - Sep 10 with 8499 viewsWarhurst

At 18 all my friends would take some time in the morning to clean things up, usually only took about 10 minutes if everyone chipped in. Don't let them in again.
My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 11:59 - Sep 10 with 8400 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 10:46 - Sep 10 by Superfrans

Jackass! This from a tool who let his house get wrecked by a group of unruly teenagers. Get back to cleaning your house up till next time
Oh dear (n/t) on 12:00 - Sep 10 with 8393 viewsDyland

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 11:59 - Sep 10 by backwiththeboysagain

Jackass! This from a tool who let his house get wrecked by a group of unruly teenagers. Get back to cleaning your house up till next time

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 12:04 - Sep 10 with 8378 viewsDyland

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 08:52 - Sep 10 by Superfrans

Her mates have all gone (obviously) apart from the one unfortunately puking her guts up in the bathroom....

My daughter will be in charge of clearing the garden, I've already cleaned the kitchen.

The problem, is having a party in a house where you need to use the garden, and having two days or rain before everything gets under way - and get mud trodden indoors. Fortunately, we have wooden floors, so it all mops off.

The garden furniture comprises a couple of old chairs which we were going to chuck out anyway. No biggie.

Anyway, It's all part of life's experience, as you say.

Good for you.

She's lucky she has parents who let a mob of adolescents in the house for what is always going to be a messy affair. Lucky to be able to be utterly irresponsible in a safe environment. We've all been there. Unless you're a repressed bore.

A bit of mud and broken furniture can be cleaned/replaced, whoever does the cleaning/paying. It's not remotely important.

Badabing (n/t) on 12:05 - Sep 10 with 8374 viewsDyland

on 08:52 - Sep 10 by _

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 13:12 - Sep 10 with 8285 viewsGlasgowBlue

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 10:39 - Sep 10 by backwiththeboysagain

We were all young once.

Iron Lion Zion

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 13:56 - Sep 10 with 8226 viewsjas0999

She will want a 21st birthday party. Bigger, Louder and more mess.
My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 13:59 - Sep 10 with 8222 viewsmos

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 08:40 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

Function room?

Nah, I don't think so haha.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 14:21 - Sep 10 with 8193 viewsCrock

Isn't 18 a bit old to have a birthday party?

Poll: Favourite number?

on 14:33 - Sep 10 with 8177 views_

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 14:21 - Sep 10 by Crock

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 15:13 - Sep 10 with 8123 viewsGlasgowBlue

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 13:59 - Sep 10 by mos

Function room?

Nah, I don't think so haha.

A party at a venue which caters for parties? Yeah what a bloody stupid idea.

Iron Lion Zion

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 15:42 - Sep 10 with 8071 viewsvapour_trail

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 14:21 - Sep 10 by Crock

Anyone remember warky1970 talking about his birthday party on here back in the day. He was sending out itfc invites. I think he was in his late 20s.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 16:00 - Sep 10 with 8029 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Cupboards tied shut with string???

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 16:04 - Sep 10 with 8024 viewsMullet

My daughter had an 18th birthday house party tonight on 16:00 - Sep 10 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Cupboards tied shut with string???

These are a few of his favourite things.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024