Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New deal for Nydam! 17:08 - Nov 9 with 5311 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Brilliant news

He's my favourite out of all our youth that have broken through (Emmanuel, Kenlock, Downes, Dozzell and him)

Well done Town

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

New deal for Nydam! on 17:16 - Nov 9 with 5292 viewsBluebell

Agreed, although I have to say I think Dozell will be up there as one of my favourites when he is fit again.

Have you had your interview with Wet Spam yet Rommy?
on 17:21 - Nov 9 with 5281 views_

New deal for Nydam! on 17:16 - Nov 9 by Bluebell

Agreed, although I have to say I think Dozell will be up there as one of my favourites when he is fit again.

New deal for Nydam! on 17:25 - Nov 9 with 5261 viewsPJH

Agree about Dozzell who looked better in his short time on the pitch against Birmingham than any of the other youngsters have done so far this season but having so many up and coming can only be good.
Dozzell, Nydam,Downes and probably a few more could turn out to be very good players for us.
New deal for Nydam! on 17:55 - Nov 9 with 5221 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Had it yesterday - done my usual 'meltdown in interview' boll0cks so doubt I got it

Everything I had prepared to say just seems to dissapear in interviews.

Though saying that, might have sorted a temp job out doing night work for 10 weeks somewhere else which is at least something

Cheers for asking bud

New deal for Nydam! on 18:01 - Nov 9 with 5199 viewstextbackup

Got to say, I do love Nydam, but he's a very MM type player, hard working and tough. Think Downes is the more technically gifted

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

New deal for Nydam! on 18:02 - Nov 9 with 5193 viewsSitfcB

New deal for Nydam! on 17:55 - Nov 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Had it yesterday - done my usual 'meltdown in interview' boll0cks so doubt I got it

Though saying that, might have sorted a temp job out doing night work for 10 weeks somewhere else which is at least something

Cheers for asking bud

They gave it to some guy called Dave Moyes.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

New deal for Nydam! on 18:04 - Nov 9 with 5189 viewsTrequartista

Just 9 days after Arsenal's "interest" in him.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

New deal for Nydam! on 18:39 - Nov 9 with 5120 viewsPhilTWTD

New deal for Nydam! on 18:04 - Nov 9 by Trequartista

Just 9 days after Arsenal's "interest" in him.

Unlikely to have had anything to do with it, would have been long planned for when he turned 18.
Login to get fewer ads

New deal for Nydam! on 18:42 - Nov 9 with 5108 viewsclive_baker

Cheers for asking bud

What was the job at West Ham you're going for?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

New deal for Nydam! on 19:09 - Nov 9 with 5071 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

New deal for Nydam! on 18:42 - Nov 9 by clive_baker

What was the job at West Ham you're going for?

Medical Admin apprenticeship

It was basically to help with the players nutrition and physio appointments and all that stuff

on 19:14 - Nov 9 with 5064 views_

New deal for Nydam! on 19:09 - Nov 9 by The_Romford_Blue

It was basically to help with the players nutrition and physio appointments and all that stuff

New deal for Nydam! on 19:27 - Nov 9 with 5021 viewsJ2BLUE

Bloody hell that sounds great. Good luck!

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

New deal for Nydam! on 19:30 - Nov 9 with 5010 viewsBrixtonBlue

Cheers for asking bud

The answer is practice, practice and more practice.

I performed a three minute poem from memory in front of 200 people the other day. People are amazed how I can do it... and seem so calm... especially when other performers flounder. I don't say this to show off, I say it to make a point. I'm no better than the others. There's no secret. It's practice. Practice makes perfect as my dad has always said. Wish I'd followed that more when I was younger.

I know an interview is a bit different but the principle is the same. Preparation and practice. And then when you think you know everything you want to say off by heart... practice some more!

Good luck with this one, and in the next if you don't get it.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

New deal for Nydam! on 19:41 - Nov 9 with 4967 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

New deal for Nydam! on 19:30 - Nov 9 by BrixtonBlue

The answer is practice, practice and more practice.

I performed a three minute poem from memory in front of 200 people the other day. People are amazed how I can do it... and seem so calm... especially when other performers flounder. I don't say this to show off, I say it to make a point. I'm no better than the others. There's no secret. It's practice. Practice makes perfect as my dad has always said. Wish I'd followed that more when I was younger.

I know an interview is a bit different but the principle is the same. Preparation and practice. And then when you think you know everything you want to say off by heart... practice some more!

Good luck with this one, and in the next if you don't get it.

Cheers to everyone. I'll find out tomorrow. It really felt like i haven't got it though.

It's just that first meeting that I struggle with. If I get a second interview, it's usually absolutely fine but that first meeting is a proverbial nightmare.

Ironic that the apprenticeship I was on the verge of getting many months ago and actually managed to interview well in, was shut down before I started due to government funding. Apparently.

As you say, practice will do it. The more interviews, I guess the better I'll be.

The fact I'm generally quite choosy in what I apply for, doesn't help in getting lots of practice in.

Cheers all
[Post edited 9 Nov 2017 19:41]

New deal for Nydam! on 19:45 - Nov 9 with 4952 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

New deal for Nydam! on 19:27 - Nov 9 by J2BLUE

Bloody hell that sounds great. Good luck!

It was fascinating listening to them all talking about it in interview.

The amount of work that goes in for them is incredible. So many elements that I'd never think of at a football club.

For example, last week, they both flew abroad (he couldn't say where in case I went to the press which is fair enough) to check out their pre season training base for next summer. Madness to think they are having to organise that 8 months ahead of when it's needed.

New deal for Nydam! on 19:55 - Nov 9 with 4930 viewsBrixtonBlue

New deal for Nydam! on 19:41 - Nov 9 by The_Romford_Blue

Cheers to everyone. I'll find out tomorrow. It really felt like i haven't got it though.

It's just that first meeting that I struggle with. If I get a second interview, it's usually absolutely fine but that first meeting is a proverbial nightmare.

Ironic that the apprenticeship I was on the verge of getting many months ago and actually managed to interview well in, was shut down before I started due to government funding. Apparently.

As you say, practice will do it. The more interviews, I guess the better I'll be.

The fact I'm generally quite choosy in what I apply for, doesn't help in getting lots of practice in.

Cheers all
[Post edited 9 Nov 2017 19:41]

Yeah the more interviews the better, and more practice on what you want to say for each individual one.

There's no harm in going to one you're not so interested in, just for the practice. And you never know, it might turn out better than you thought.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

New deal for Nydam! on 21:16 - Nov 9 with 4827 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

New deal for Nydam! on 19:55 - Nov 9 by BrixtonBlue

Yeah the more interviews the better, and more practice on what you want to say for each individual one.

There's no harm in going to one you're not so interested in, just for the practice. And you never know, it might turn out better than you thought.

I decided about 3/4 weeks ago to be abit more open minded and go for some stuff I wouldn't have necessarily gone for previously.

Just for some experience as Libby and J2 suggested I do a couple of months ago.

As long as all my info I have checks out (which it will) and they think I'll handle night work (which of course it will as I never sleep), gonna do 10-12 weeks night work as a temp.

on 21:21 - Nov 9 with 4805 views_

New deal for Nydam! on 21:16 - Nov 9 by The_Romford_Blue

I decided about 3/4 weeks ago to be abit more open minded and go for some stuff I wouldn't have necessarily gone for previously.

Just for some experience as Libby and J2 suggested I do a couple of months ago.

As long as all my info I have checks out (which it will) and they think I'll handle night work (which of course it will as I never sleep), gonna do 10-12 weeks night work as a temp.

New deal for Nydam! on 21:50 - Nov 9 with 4753 viewsjaykay

hhmmm players nutrition you say. i hope you never mention k.f.c. and other culinary delights you are famous for
joking aside i hope you get fixed up soon with a job, that you will enjoy soon
[Post edited 9 Nov 2017 22:32]

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

New deal for Nydam! on 06:03 - Nov 10 with 4607 viewsBenters

Play football then eat a KFC bargain bucket,even i know that !
[Post edited 10 Nov 2017 6:30]

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

New deal for Nydam! on 08:19 - Nov 10 with 4527 viewsbluehook

New deal for Nydam! on 18:01 - Nov 9 by textbackup

Got to say, I do love Nydam, but he's a very MM type player, hard working and tough. Think Downes is the more technically gifted

He needs to grow about 6” in height too.
New deal for Nydam! on 08:22 - Nov 10 with 4520 viewssolemio

New deal for Nydam! on 08:19 - Nov 10 by bluehook

He needs to grow about 6” in height too.

Don't forget WHU rejected Matt Holland because he was too short.
New deal for Nydam! on 08:29 - Nov 10 with 4510 viewsBluebell

Cheers for asking bud

Unfortunately, as others have said, that happens to everyone especially when you are young.

Nobody can anticipate what is going to happen in interviews. Even if you don't get the job, at least you are getting experience.

Good news on the temp job. What would you be doing? Ideal for you with your sleeping problems!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024