Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already 19:24 - Apr 11 with 3636 viewsfactual_blue

'Club Stronger When Everyone's Pulling Together'.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:26 - Apr 11 with 3606 viewsSpruceMoose

Sounds a bit saucy to my ears.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:35 - Apr 11 with 3554 viewsgrimboy

Wrong ,he is clearly trying to get the fans back on side which I think he will.
Take your gloom and doom elsewhere.
Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:37 - Apr 11 with 3537 viewsSpruceMoose

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:35 - Apr 11 by grimboy

I think Facters is right here. Klug has form for this kind of thing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:38 - Apr 11 with 3528 viewsGeoffSentence

You are not on Facter's wavelength, are you?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:38 - Apr 11 with 3530 viewsLord_Lucan

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:37 - Apr 11 by SpruceMoose

I don't think the post helps to be honest - even though it was said in jest.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:39 - Apr 11 with 3509 viewsSpruceMoose

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:38 - Apr 11 by Lord_Lucan

It was said in jest? Oh well, in that case I'm not impressed.

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:42 - Apr 11 with 3500 viewsfactual_blue

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:43 - Apr 11 with 3477 viewsGeoffSentence

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:37 - Apr 11 by SpruceMoose

Group masturbation?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:47 - Apr 11 with 3450 viewsBlueBadger

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:38 - Apr 11 by Lord_Lucan

Gosh, I wonder why people think that Team Numbskull are a bunch of pathetic snowflake thickos. It's sad day when Lucan, of all people is saying, 'for god's sake don't say that, you might offend someone'.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 20:16]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:49 - Apr 11 with 3421 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:52 - Apr 11 with 3399 viewsBlueBadger

Well, remember all the upset he caused when he paired up with that nasty Irishman.

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:56 - Apr 11 with 3370 viewsSpruceMoose

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:52 - Apr 11 by BlueBadger

Well, remember all the upset he caused when he paired up with that nasty Irishman.

sOME FANS HAVE SUCH SHORT MEMORIES. mIND YOU, SOME SO CALLED FANS DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WE HAD ONE THE LEAGUE!

*Edit - caps lock was on. Tough. Deal with it.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 19:56]

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 20:00 - Apr 11 with 3335 viewshype313

He's clearly nicked that line from David Brent.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 20:06 - Apr 11 with 3313 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The OP was pure sarcasm I assume.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 20:12 - Apr 11 with 3291 viewsFtnfwest

Well I’m not pulling anything together with you facters
Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 20:13 - Apr 11 with 3277 viewsSpruceMoose

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 20:12 - Apr 11 by Ftnfwest

I wouldn't worry, his pulling days were over around the same time as Noah was finishing up his ark.

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 20:17 - Apr 11 with 3255 viewsBlueBadger

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 20:06 - Apr 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

The OP was pure sarcasm I assume.

It's still managed to have upset one Numbskull. It's what Mick would have wanted.

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 20:20 - Apr 11 with 3238 viewsSpruceMoose

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 20:17 - Apr 11 by BlueBadger

It's still managed to have upset one Numbskull. It's what Mick would have wanted.

We're doing Gods work here.

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 20:24 - Apr 11 with 3229 viewsLord_Lucan

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 19:47 - Apr 11 by BlueBadger

Gosh, I wonder why people think that Team Numbskull are a bunch of pathetic snowflake thickos. It's sad day when Lucan, of all people is saying, 'for god's sake don't say that, you might offend someone'.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 20:16]

You took it the wrong way.

Klug is someone who doesn't like attention, he probably didn't even want the caretaker job but done it out of loyalty to ITFC.

He has already admitted that it's bugging him.

I imagined Klug coming on here for the very first time and seeing some anti Klug posts and taking them seriously.

I care about peoples feelings.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 20:25]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 20:37 - Apr 11 with 3185 viewsKropotkin123

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 20:24 - Apr 11 by Lord_Lucan

You took it the wrong way.

Klug is someone who doesn't like attention, he probably didn't even want the caretaker job but done it out of loyalty to ITFC.

He has already admitted that it's bugging him.

I imagined Klug coming on here for the very first time and seeing some anti Klug posts and taking them seriously.

I care about peoples feelings.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2018 20:25]

People have feelings?

O__O

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 20:57 - Apr 11 with 3097 viewsfactual_blue

Klug - clearly having a dig at the fans already on 20:12 - Apr 11 by Ftnfwest

You've changed your tune since last week.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024