Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager 08:57 - May 20 with 3076 views12th_Man

I think whoever it is will be announced in 2 weeks

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

New Manager on 09:09 - May 20 with 3021 viewsFixed_It

On a Sunday? Bet you it's not.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

New Manager on 09:18 - May 20 with 2987 viewsKeno

Nostradamus is alive and well and posting on twtd

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

New Manager on 09:26 - May 20 with 2954 viewstcblue

Will the new manager know about all three stars on the badge?
New Manager on 09:27 - May 20 with 2946 viewsDanFord

You’re predicting our new manager will be appointed in the time scale our owner suggested? Thanks Alan McAnaly.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

New Manager on 09:29 - May 20 with 2936 viewsKieran_Knows

All will depend on next Sunday and if Shrewsbury win or lose. Win, and I reckon Hurst will stay there and our search will go on for another couple of weeks or so. Lose, I reckon Hurst will be in the door by 1st June.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

New Manager on 09:34 - May 20 with 2901 viewsPlums

New Manager on 09:29 - May 20 by Kieran_Knows

All will depend on next Sunday and if Shrewsbury win or lose. Win, and I reckon Hurst will stay there and our search will go on for another couple of weeks or so. Lose, I reckon Hurst will be in the door by 1st June.

What if Shrewsbury deny us the opportunity to speak with him?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

New Manager on 09:36 - May 20 with 2900 viewsEastTownBlue

A very bold prediction at the second interview stage.

I look forward to you posting within 14 days “I told you so”.
New Manager on 09:45 - May 20 with 2856 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

No sh1t Sherlock
Login to get fewer ads

New Manager on 09:48 - May 20 with 2848 viewssundaze

New Manager on 09:29 - May 20 by Kieran_Knows

The longer it goes on, the more it looks like he is waiting for Hurst. I would think Evans has already been in contact with Shrewsbury and also has some info that Hurst wants the job. Win or lose next weekend, I still think Hurst is our new manager.
New Manager on 10:00 - May 20 with 2781 viewsPinewoodblue

New Manager on 09:26 - May 20 by tcblue

There are no stars on the badge.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

New Manager on 10:21 - May 20 with 2719 viewsBlueBadger

New Manager on 09:48 - May 20 by sundaze

The longer it goes on, the more it looks like he is waiting for Hurst. I would think Evans has already been in contact with Shrewsbury and also has some info that Hurst wants the job. Win or lose next weekend, I still think Hurst is our new manager.

Or, it could just be that he's following generally accepted global employment practice and interviewing all his applicants before making a decision.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

New Manager on 10:24 - May 20 with 2705 viewstcblue

New Manager on 10:00 - May 20 by Pinewoodblue

There are no stars on the badge.

12th Man told me there was
New Manager on 10:50 - May 20 with 2608 viewssundaze

New Manager on 10:21 - May 20 by BlueBadger

Or, it could just be that he's following generally accepted global employment practice and interviewing all his applicants before making a decision.

Yes I agree with that, I guess I don't understand the clamour to appoint a new manager ASAP. A month ago hardly anyone had heard of Jack Ross, now he is the new messiah for many supporters.
I am pleased that Evans is doing lots of interviews, hopefully we will end up with the right man to take the club forward, if it is Jack Ross, then it will show that Evans believes he is a better candidate than the others he talked to.
At the end of this process I am hopeful that Evans will become more hands on at the club and has realised that everyone needs to work together, fans included, to make this club great again.
New Manager on 12:47 - May 20 with 2476 viewsGuthrum

New Manager on 10:50 - May 20 by sundaze

Yes I agree with that, I guess I don't understand the clamour to appoint a new manager ASAP. A month ago hardly anyone had heard of Jack Ross, now he is the new messiah for many supporters.
I am pleased that Evans is doing lots of interviews, hopefully we will end up with the right man to take the club forward, if it is Jack Ross, then it will show that Evans believes he is a better candidate than the others he talked to.
At the end of this process I am hopeful that Evans will become more hands on at the club and has realised that everyone needs to work together, fans included, to make this club great again.

Some people seem to be under the impression that we're missing out on dozens of transfer targets and hours of preparation time by taking a considered approach. In reality, everyone's on holiday, a lot of contracts don't expire until the end of the month and absolutely no signings have taken place in the Championship, as far as I can tell.

Think it's more down to impatience, really.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

New Manager on 15:15 - May 20 with 2337 viewsFifeITFC

New Manager on 09:26 - May 20 by tcblue

It's OK, 12th Man has promised to give the new man a full, comprehensive history of the club.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

New Manager on 15:18 - May 20 with 2327 viewswkj

New Manager on 15:15 - May 20 by FifeITFC

It's OK, 12th Man has promised to give the new man a full, comprehensive history of the club.

Day One...

...Nothing

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024