Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one 11:28 - Jun 2 with 3077 viewsBrixtonBlue

And so are the people apparently. Sold out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44333440

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 11:33 - Jun 2 with 3049 viewsRoyKeanesDog

You're thinking of Bella Italia mate.

Poll: Best Football Song

Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 11:36 - Jun 2 with 3042 viewschicoazul

Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 11:33 - Jun 2 by RoyKeanesDog

You're thinking of Bella Italia mate.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 11:37 - Jun 2 with 3034 viewsfactual_blue

Isn't it a bit norwich 1993?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 11:51 - Jun 2 with 3002 viewsGuthrum

Now thinking of Bakewell Tart, for some reason ...

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 11:57 - Jun 2 with 2989 viewsBrixtonBlue

Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 11:36 - Jun 2 by chicoazul

That joke's past it's prime-mate

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 12:38 - Jun 2 with 2912 viewsFtnfwest

Good grief, that’s catastrophically awful. If England had a shirt design like that in their colours everyone would hate it. Will they all wear the hats as well during the game?
Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 12:42 - Jun 2 with 2904 viewswkj

I love it too, i miss the crazy shirts that really fed into the excitement of the world cup

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 14:28 - Jun 2 with 2769 viewsTIB

Liking the Japan kit...

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Login to get fewer ads

Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 14:28 - Jun 2 with 2768 viewsbluelou

Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 12:42 - Jun 2 by wkj

I love it too, i miss the crazy shirts that really fed into the excitement of the world cup

the Colombia and Germany kits this year are cracking too.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 15:09 - Jun 2 with 2728 viewsPendejo

Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 14:28 - Jun 2 by bluelou

the Colombia and Germany kits this year are cracking too.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Diamonds Are Back!!!! on 15:53 - Jun 2 with 2684 viewsPendejo

Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 15:09 - Jun 2 by Pendejo

Well, almost.

I give you Belgium

uberima fides

Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 16:09 - Jun 2 with 2657 viewsPendejo

Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 14:28 - Jun 2 by TIB

Liking the Japan kit...

Their other kit...

uberima fides

Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 16:25 - Jun 2 with 2625 viewsITFCson

I’ve got a free official World Cup shirt to select from a LEOVegas promotion. I’m leaning towards Peru at the moment
Talking of new shirts, I'm loving the funky new Nigerian one on 17:22 - Jun 2 with 2576 viewsJ2BLUE

Cracking effort.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Diamonds Are Back!!!! on 18:20 - Jun 2 with 2532 viewshoppy

Diamonds Are Back!!!! on 15:53 - Jun 2 by Pendejo

Well, almost.

I give you Belgium

I can’t find Scotland’s one anywhere... any ideas?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024