Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... 13:53 - Jun 25 with 3089 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 13:58 - Jun 25 with 3032 viewshoppy

It doesn't say that he was.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 13:59 - Jun 25 with 3021 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He wasnt.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 14:53 - Jun 25 with 2823 viewsFreddy

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 13:58 - Jun 25 by hoppy

He said it was a difficult decision which suggests that he might have been offered it ??
I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 14:56 - Jun 25 with 2803 viewsSpruceMoose

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 14:53 - Jun 25 by Freddy

He said it was a difficult decision which suggests that he might have been offered it ??

I suspect he's just snuggling up to the Sunderland fans.

My prediction for Ross: A sacking in the next year or two, after which we will never hear of him again.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 15:02 - Jun 25 with 2764 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 15:06 - Jun 25 with 2745 viewsSouperJim

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 15:02 - Jun 25 by BryanPlug

He wasn't. He had the choice between waiting around to see if we were going to offer him the job once we'd interviewed all candidates, or joining Sunderland. As it turns out, he made the right decision as Hurst was clearly our first choice all along.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 15:20 - Jun 25 with 2684 viewsBryanPlug

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 15:06 - Jun 25 by SouperJim

He wasn't. He had the choice between waiting around to see if we were going to offer him the job once we'd interviewed all candidates, or joining Sunderland. As it turns out, he made the right decision as Hurst was clearly our first choice all along.

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 15:21 - Jun 25 with 2679 viewsFixed_It

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 14:56 - Jun 25 by SpruceMoose

I suspect he's just snuggling up to the Sunderland fans.

My prediction for Ross: A sacking in the next year or two, after which we will never hear of him again.

Never hear of him again? I guess it depends whether you get those nice mail order catalogues for cardigans....

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 16:04 - Jun 25 with 2548 viewsPhilTWTD

He wasn't, just think whoever wrote that assumes he was.
I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 16:59 - Jun 25 with 2376 viewsLord_Lucan

Exactly, it's a classic media bend.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 17:59 - Jun 25 with 2198 viewsNazemariner

In truth we don’t know if he was offered it or not, but I would think that Evans was waiting to interview Hurst before he made an offer to anyone.
I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... (n/t) on 18:01 - Jun 25 with 2183 viewsKeno

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 15:02 - Jun 25 by BryanPlug

I am deciding whether to sleep with Holly Willoughby or Alex Scott tonight

but which one has offered, or have they both??????
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 18:02]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... (n/t) on 18:33 - Jun 25 with 2087 viewshoppy

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... (n/t) on 18:01 - Jun 25 by Keno

I am deciding whether to sleep with Holly Willoughby or Alex Scott tonight

but which one has offered, or have they both??????
[Post edited 25 Jun 2018 18:02]

Or Selina Scott perhaps?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 18:56 - Jun 25 with 1997 viewsBryanPlug

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 16:04 - Jun 25 by PhilTWTD

He wasn't, just think whoever wrote that assumes he was.

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... (n/t) on 19:00 - Jun 25 with 1977 viewsKeno

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... (n/t) on 18:33 - Jun 25 by hoppy

Or Selina Scott perhaps?

Pah!!

Selina Scott my arse!!

she ok but she is no Penny Smith!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 19:06 - Jun 25 with 1950 viewsm14_blue

I didn’t realise Jack Ross was offered the job... on 15:20 - Jun 25 by BryanPlug

I think he'll do well if he's given a fair crack of the whip.

Unfortunately that's a big 'if' at Sunderland.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024