Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee 20:00 - Jul 13 with 5604 viewsunstableblue

If we can get that winger in, and the Blackpool centre back then we will have forked out all the Webster fee.

With McGoldrick off the wage bill perhaps we can afford another good striker.

Hope we get this business complete!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:05 - Jul 13 with 4759 viewsITFCBlues

Why Will we have forked our the Webster fee?

This is a 6 figure fee - being talked about around 500k. We’ve bid similar for Tilt & got 3.5-4m for Webster

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:10 - Jul 13 with 4706 viewsagentp

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:05 - Jul 13 by ITFCBlues

This is a 6 figure fee - being talked about around 500k. We’ve bid similar for Tilt & got 3.5-4m for Webster

Of course we will.

Cant imagine us getting either for 500k. And we didn't get 3.5m for Webster.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:10 - Jul 13 with 4709 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Posh wanted 7 figures for Edwards so I would imagine it is a little below that so around 750k.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:11 - Jul 13 with 4697 viewsElderGrizzly

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:10 - Jul 13 by KieranMcKenna1

Posh wanted 7 figures for Edwards so I would imagine it is a little below that so around 750k.

Crawley are getting 6 figures apparently, so it must be a decent fee

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:11 - Jul 13 with 4699 viewsunstableblue

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:05 - Jul 13 by ITFCBlues

Jeeze I thought both would be circa 1.2 million

I stand corrected!!

Better get a VERY GOOD striker then

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:12 - Jul 13 with 4688 viewsITFCBlues

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:10 - Jul 13 by agentp

Of course we will.

Cant imagine us getting either for 500k. And we didn't get 3.5m for Webster.

6 figure fee for Edwards. That’s been confirmed. He has 10 months left on his contract. Tilt i suspect you maybe right. Perhaps 1m? I don’t know.

Everywhere has reported the Webster fee was 3.5m rising to 8m. So no idea why you’d think it’s less

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:13 - Jul 13 with 4656 viewsITFCBlues

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:11 - Jul 13 by ElderGrizzly

20% sell on could mean as little as 500k...

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:13 - Jul 13 with 4653 viewsagentp

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:11 - Jul 13 by unstableblue

I stand corrected!!

We only got about 2.4 for Webster, surely.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Login to get fewer ads

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:13 - Jul 13 with 4656 viewsElderGrizzly

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:12 - Jul 13 by ITFCBlues

6 figure fee for Edwards. That’s been confirmed. He has 10 months left on his contract. Tilt i suspect you maybe right. Perhaps 1m? I don’t know.

Everywhere has reported the Webster fee was 3.5m rising to 8m. So no idea why you’d think it’s less

Because he’s a troll with about 10 posts.

Fee could rise to £8m and will go beyond £4m after a very limited number of appearances, plus a bonus if Cardiff stay up.
on 20:14 - Jul 13 with 4641 views_

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:11 - Jul 13 by unstableblue

I stand corrected!!

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:15 - Jul 13 with 4634 viewsElderGrizzly

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:13 - Jul 13 by ITFCBlues

20% sell on could mean as little as 500k...

Which for us is 2 Waghorns! :)

A good deal and pleasing to see us take advantage of someone having a contract running down
Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:16 - Jul 13 with 4632 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The Peterborough owner reckons Crawley will get a six figure sell on fee by The_Romford_Blue 13 Jul 2018 18:30
Say it’s the usual 20% and the minimum six figures of 100k, that means we are paying half a million for this lad.

Blimey.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:17 - Jul 13 with 4608 viewsagentp

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:12 - Jul 13 by ITFCBlues

Simple maths.

We got 3.5m minus the outlay 0.7 est. Minus 20% to Portsmouth = around 2.4m

We were clearly told Hurst would get ALL the profits.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 20:30]

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:41 - Jul 13 with 4417 viewsagentp

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:13 - Jul 13 by ElderGrizzly

Fee could rise to £8m and will go beyond £4m after a very limited number of appearances, plus a bonus if Cardiff stay up.

1, Troll? thanks. Prefer Spriggan -

2, I explained the maths. We won't be getting 3.5m for Webster now. Will be 2.4-2.5m.

Yes we may get more after a limited number of appearances, but I am sure we will get that when that milestone is reached. He could have a career ending injury next week.

3, WTF has Cardiff staying up got to do with it. We sold Webster to Bristol City. Yeah we get up to 8 million if they are promoted, but I am sure most will agree that is far from a certainty.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 20:43]

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:44 - Jul 13 with 4384 viewsITFC_Forever

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:13 - Jul 13 by ElderGrizzly

In easy to be whooshed, but what’s Cardiff got to do with it?

We’ve also got the money from when we sell Bart to consider as well. I thought he’d be off anyway, and my ITK source has confirmed it as well.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:49 - Jul 13 with 4334 viewsPhilTWTD

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:41 - Jul 13 by agentp

1, Troll? thanks. Prefer Spriggan -

2, I explained the maths. We won't be getting 3.5m for Webster now. Will be 2.4-2.5m.

Yes we may get more after a limited number of appearances, but I am sure we will get that when that milestone is reached. He could have a career ending injury next week.

3, WTF has Cardiff staying up got to do with it. We sold Webster to Bristol City. Yeah we get up to 8 million if they are promoted, but I am sure most will agree that is far from a certainty.
[Post edited 13 Jul 2018 20:43]

Pompey immediate percentage is £550,000 so we get just under £3m. 20 per cent of £3.5m - £750,000.
Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:53 - Jul 13 with 4303 viewsagentp

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:49 - Jul 13 by PhilTWTD

Pompey immediate percentage is £550,000 so we get just under £3m. 20 per cent of £3.5m - £750,000.

Thanks Phil.

Didn't Marcus say PH will get ALL of the profit? so presumably the initial outlay will reduce the 2.95 by anther 600-700k (depending on the Clarke value)?

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:55 - Jul 13 with 4271 viewsKieran_Knows

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:49 - Jul 13 by PhilTWTD

Good chance of agreeing personal terms with Edwards?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 21:02 - Jul 13 with 4202 viewsSwansea_Blue

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:16 - Jul 13 by The_Romford_Blue

The Peterborough owner reckons Crawley will get a six figure sell on fee by The_Romford_Blue 13 Jul 2018 18:30
Say it’s the usual 20% and the minimum six figures of 100k, that means we are paying half a million for this lad.

Blimey.

That's sweat FA in this climate. Not even close to being a big fee, except for us. Probably about right for a decent enough L1 player.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

on 21:05 - Jul 13 with 4169 views_

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:55 - Jul 13 by Kieran_Knows

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 09:51 - Jul 14 with 3517 viewsconnorscontract

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:11 - Jul 13 by ElderGrizzly

20% of 500 grand would be a six figure fee.
Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 09:55 - Jul 14 with 3492 viewsPhilTWTD

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:53 - Jul 13 by agentp

Thanks Phil.

Didn't Marcus say PH will get ALL of the profit? so presumably the initial outlay will reduce the 2.95 by anther 600-700k (depending on the Clarke value)?

Clarke was valued at £50,000 in what was a £750,000 deal overall. £550,000 is what Pompey will receive.

Marcus said all the funds would be reinvested, which isn't the same as all of it being spent on fees, although much of it will be I would guess.
Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 10:02 - Jul 14 with 3447 viewsMullet

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 09:55 - Jul 14 by PhilTWTD

Clarke was valued at £50,000 in what was a £750,000 deal overall. £550,000 is what Pompey will receive.

Marcus said all the funds would be reinvested, which isn't the same as all of it being spent on fees, although much of it will be I would guess.

Nsiala or Tilt likely to come here Phil? Can't see both, we don't seem as watertight as under Mick with names getting floated and coming back again so is the Blackpool fella the frontrunner?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 10:30 - Jul 14 with 3326 viewsPhilTWTD

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 20:55 - Jul 13 by Kieran_Knows

Think so, seems keen from what Darragh MacAnthony said yesterday.
Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 10:32 - Jul 14 with 3316 viewsPhilTWTD

Edwards could be a great signing and will be a BIG fee on 09:51 - Jul 14 by connorscontract

20% of 500 grand would be a six figure fee.

It wouldn't as it would be 20 per cent of the profit Posh made on what was a six-figure deal when he moved from Crawley.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024