Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What cock up 15:16 - Aug 7 with 3893 viewscobbler

They had medical s yesterday so are we not entitled to know the outcome or is there really bad news that’s coming?
I don’t understand the wait and nor does anyone else on here.
What cock up on 15:18 - Aug 7 with 2666 viewslukey130490

I personally am hoping the club drag this out until thursday, 4:59pm. Watching the meltdown of people on here and the ITFC timeline on twitter is brilliant
What cock up on 15:18 - Aug 7 with 2667 viewswkj

The most plausible response is there is a chain of moves that have to be completed. One would assume the top of the chain is Waghorn's move. With him turning down Boro that was likely a kink in the chain in announcing all the moves.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What cock up on 15:18 - Aug 7 with 2644 viewsSpruceMoose

I''m not sure we are entitled to anything.

We will hear when it's done, or when it's not done.

Honestly, you lot, calm down.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What cock up on 15:19 - Aug 7 with 2621 viewscobbler

What cock up on 15:18 - Aug 7 by wkj

The most plausible response is there is a chain of moves that have to be completed. One would assume the top of the chain is Waghorn's move. With him turning down Boro that was likely a kink in the chain in announcing all the moves.

Your plane has ditched?
What cock up on 15:19 - Aug 7 with 2602 viewswkj

What cock up on 15:19 - Aug 7 by cobbler

Your plane has ditched?

The journey continues

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What cock up on 15:20 - Aug 7 with 2573 viewscobbler

What cock up on 15:19 - Aug 7 by wkj

The journey continues

Yes it does I hope he has a parachute.
What cock up on 15:20 - Aug 7 with 2574 viewsmathiemagic

I think it must be to do with the Waghorn transfer. Should that not go through then I suspect the Shrews signings wont happen or will be delayed until the funds can be transferred from elsewhere in the ME dynasty accounts !

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

What cock up on 15:21 - Aug 7 with 2563 viewsSomethingBlue

You are not "entitled" to anything.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

What cock up on 15:22 - Aug 7 with 2534 viewsSuperfrans

You're not "entitled" to anything. It'll be announced when it's done.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

What cock up on 15:22 - Aug 7 with 2505 viewscobbler

What cock up on 15:21 - Aug 7 by SomethingBlue

I am.
What cock up on 15:23 - Aug 7 with 2490 viewsSpruceMoose

What cock up on 15:22 - Aug 7 by Superfrans

You're not "entitled" to anything. It'll be announced when it's done.

My sources tell me that the medical revealed Nolan had two broken legs, hence the delay.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

What cock up on 15:23 - Aug 7 with 2478 viewsBobbychase

What cock up on 15:21 - Aug 7 by SomethingBlue

Spot on. If there's one thing that irritates me it's people asking the club to "hurry up".

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

What cock up on 15:23 - Aug 7 with 2478 viewsrickw

Yeah to do with Waghorn, probably Derby are taking as long as possible to try to get 1 of their many strikers of off their books first...

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

What cock up on 15:24 - Aug 7 with 2446 viewsButterbing

Calm down. You're not entitled to anything. The potential signings are just "reports" and "understandings" until it is official.
What cock up on 15:25 - Aug 7 with 2416 viewsSpruceMoose

What cock up on 15:24 - Aug 7 by Butterbing

Calm down. You're not entitled to anything. The potential signings are just "reports" and "understandings" until it is official.

Cobbler by name, Cobblers by nature!

What cock up on 15:26 - Aug 7 with 2387 viewsxrayspecs

At one point town were saying they would only sanction the Waghorn deal once we have a replacement for him, suggesting we need to get the Jackson or possibly Windass deals completed first.
What a cock (n/t) on 15:26 - Aug 7 with 2370 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What cock up on 15:26 - Aug 7 with 2351 viewscobbler

What cock up on 15:25 - Aug 7 by SpruceMoose

Cobbler by name, Cobblers by nature!

That’s not nice
What a cock (n/t) on 15:27 - Aug 7 with 2334 viewscobbler

What a cock (n/t) on 15:26 - Aug 7 by Reuser_is_God

Don’t be so hard on yourself.
What cock up on 15:28 - Aug 7 with 2311 viewsSpruceMoose

What cock up on 15:26 - Aug 7 by cobbler

That’s not nice

'Nice' and 'True' are not mutually exclusive though!

What cock up on 15:29 - Aug 7 with 2299 viewschristiand

What cock up on 15:18 - Aug 7 by wkj

I'm not sure Waghorn is at the summit of this transfer saga, got a feeling this is all hinging on whether Derby can get rid of Vydra. Then the chain of events will start once that deal is concluded.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

What cock up on 15:30 - Aug 7 with 2273 viewsSuperfrans

What cock up on 15:26 - Aug 7 by xrayspecs

At one point town were saying they would only sanction the Waghorn deal once we have a replacement for him, suggesting we need to get the Jackson or possibly Windass deals completed first.

I know someone inside the club who has told me that we will only sign Nolan/Nsiala once Waghorn has gone, but won't let Waghorn go until Jackson is in, who can only leave the Accies once their owner has built the new toilets, using the money from Donacien's signing and the Accies are still waiting for the estimate from a builder who came round to quote last Friday.

Def info.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

What cock up on 15:32 - Aug 7 with 2232 viewsSpruceMoose

What cock up on 15:30 - Aug 7 by Superfrans

I know someone inside the club who has told me that we will only sign Nolan/Nsiala once Waghorn has gone, but won't let Waghorn go until Jackson is in, who can only leave the Accies once their owner has built the new toilets, using the money from Donacien's signing and the Accies are still waiting for the estimate from a builder who came round to quote last Friday.

Def info.

You had me until the building new toilets part.

What cock up on 15:32 - Aug 7 with 2230 viewscobbler

What cock up on 15:29 - Aug 7 by christiand

I'm not sure Waghorn is at the summit of this transfer saga, got a feeling this is all hinging on whether Derby can get rid of Vydra. Then the chain of events will start once that deal is concluded.

Well it might go tits up because Vydra is after premiership wages.
What cock up on 15:34 - Aug 7 with 2183 viewsPhilTWTD

All fine on that front I believe and all should be confirmed in a bit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024