Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bridcutt 20:05 - Dec 22 with 3124 viewsthechancer

Is he a midfielder capable of running with the ball or Is he another holding midfielder I know very little about him?
Bridcutt on 20:07 - Dec 22 with 3116 viewsMullet

Bit of steel about him and some unrealised talent too arguably. Think he would give us some presence and experience so this link makes sense.

Out of all the players suggested he seems the likeliest on all fronts.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Bridcutt on 20:09 - Dec 22 with 3097 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Bridcutt on 20:07 - Dec 22 by Mullet

Bit of steel about him and some unrealised talent too arguably. Think he would give us some presence and experience so this link makes sense.

Out of all the players suggested he seems the likeliest on all fronts.

Would be a good signing. He is a defensive midfielder who scores less tham Skuse. Good addition but hopefully the fans go in with eyes open. He wont be scoring goals but much like Skuse don't rate him based on goal threat :).

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Bridcutt on 20:35 - Dec 22 with 2980 viewsTIB

Very much a defensive midfielder but whenever I’ve seen him play he’s always looked good. He does the simple things well, puts a shift in and would certainly add some grit and experience in the middle of the park. I think him over Chalobah would be great and a good player for Chalobah to learn from.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Bridcutt on 20:36 - Dec 22 with 2982 viewsbrightonitfc

He’s very much a defensive midfielder, if he can find the form he had at Brighton he will be a fantastic signing, player of the year two seasons on the spin for them. Lost his way recently so whether he can get back to that level remains to be seen.)
Bridcutt on 20:50 - Dec 22 with 2903 viewsm14_blue

A defensive midfielder but an experienced one and a good one.

Exactly what we need, particularly with Skuse out.
Bridcutt on 20:52 - Dec 22 with 2901 viewsstrikalite

Bridcutt on 20:36 - Dec 22 by brightonitfc

He’s very much a defensive midfielder, if he can find the form he had at Brighton he will be a fantastic signing, player of the year two seasons on the spin for them. Lost his way recently so whether he can get back to that level remains to be seen.)

I like the fact that he's proved himself before to be good enough and no doubt will like a new challenge, every player we go in for will be a gamble and will have not been in or around the first team for a while, experience is key though and he has plenty of that..
Bridcutt on 21:22 - Dec 22 with 2776 viewstitanicclown

Wins it, gives it
Bridcutt on 21:41 - Dec 22 with 2715 viewsnshearman1

Bridcutt on 20:50 - Dec 22 by m14_blue

A defensive midfielder but an experienced one and a good one.

Exactly what we need, particularly with Skuse out.

Bit surprised by this TBH given our urgent need for an experienced striker and ideally an experienced defender. We have loads of midfielders, Skuse will come back and Chalobah seems to be a doing a decent job plus we have Adeyemi etc to come back. Nevertheless he looks like the level of experience the squad lacks.
Login to get fewer ads

Bridcutt on 21:47 - Dec 22 with 2696 viewsgt81

Bridcutt on 21:41 - Dec 22 by nshearman1

Bit surprised by this TBH given our urgent need for an experienced striker and ideally an experienced defender. We have loads of midfielders, Skuse will come back and Chalobah seems to be a doing a decent job plus we have Adeyemi etc to come back. Nevertheless he looks like the level of experience the squad lacks.

I'd be surprised if we saw Adeyemi in the first team again, let alone playing regularly at the top of his game.
Bridcutt on 23:19 - Dec 22 with 2545 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Bridcutt on 21:41 - Dec 22 by nshearman1

"we have Adeyemi etc to come back".

Hence why we need another midfielder. Preferably one who can stay fit!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Bridcutt on 23:30 - Dec 22 with 2517 viewsSuperfrans

Bridcutt on 20:35 - Dec 22 by TIB

Very much a defensive midfielder but whenever I’ve seen him play he’s always looked good. He does the simple things well, puts a shift in and would certainly add some grit and experience in the middle of the park. I think him over Chalobah would be great and a good player for Chalobah to learn from.

Would we keep Chalobah if we got him?

A. There is no point having a player learn from him who isn’t ours.
B. Chalobah will be using up a valuable loan slot if he isn’t playing, given that we can only have 5 in a matchday squad.

I genuinely think that if Lambert thinks we can bring in a loan player of greater quality than Chalobah, we’ll send Trevoh back to Chelsea.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Bridcutt on 23:33 - Dec 22 with 2503 viewsTIB

Bridcutt on 23:30 - Dec 22 by Superfrans

B. Chalobah will be using up a valuable loan slot if he isn’t playing, given that we can only have 5 in a matchday squad.

I genuinely think that if Lambert thinks we can bring in a loan player of greater quality than Chalobah, we’ll send Trevoh back to Chelsea.

I don’t know the ins and outs of the loan system but I’d take Bridcutt over Chalobah. Trevor is still learning his trade, a time when we need consistency and experience.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 8:16]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Bridcutt on 23:35 - Dec 22 with 2495 viewsSuperfrans

Bridcutt on 23:33 - Dec 22 by TIB

I don’t know the ins and outs of the loan system but I’d take Bridcutt over Chalobah. Trevor is still learning his trade, a time when we need consistency and experience.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2018 8:16]

I don’t know enough about Bridcutt tbh.

But, if he is a better player, there’s no point keeping a lesser performer, whatever his potential may be. Potential is no good to us atm.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Bridcutt on 23:38 - Dec 22 with 2485 viewsbournemouthblue

Very much a stopper who breaks up play, recycles the ball and tends to keep it moving

He's technically capable and solid enough but he will keep it simple and help wrestle control of the midfield battle

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Bridcutt on 07:45 - Dec 23 with 2296 viewsGerkensBeard

I wouldn’t say he’s lost his way. Was in the Mark Warburton team against us who we beat 4-2 last year. Was one of their best players for me. As soon as Karanka came in he didn’t play. Would love to sign him
Bridcutt on 09:10 - Dec 23 with 2179 viewstractorboy1978

Bridcutt on 23:30 - Dec 22 by Superfrans

He's been our best player in the last two games for me. I have no idea how he's seen as a centre back though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024