Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scapegoat update 20:40 - Jul 30 with 10098 viewsBluefish

There is a heavy push before the 1st game for Jordan Spence. Extra exaggeration shouty tactics being deployed to make sure he is the boo boy of choice for all numbskulls

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Scapegoat update on 20:44 - Jul 30 with 4342 viewsJ2BLUE

Is there? Where?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Scapegoat update on 20:46 - Jul 30 with 4329 viewsMatt_Netherlands

I heard that Bonkers Bookmakers Ltd have stopped taking bets on Knudsen being the one for this season...
Scapegoat update on 20:48 - Jul 30 with 4306 viewsSectionSith

Blubfish
Scapegoat update on 20:50 - Jul 30 with 4288 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Spence, Knudsen, Skuse and Sears I think.

It won't be long before it is anyone in a blue shirt.

I really hope that anyone who can't get behind the team, whoever Hurst puts out, just won't bother going.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Scapegoat update on 20:52 - Jul 30 with 4274 viewsBlueBadger

Scapegoat update on 20:50 - Jul 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

I really hope that anyone who can't get behind the team, whoever Hurst puts out, just won't bother going.

Doubt it'll be Sears, in the view of the numbskulls 'Mick ruined him', rather than him basically being League One standard.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Scapegoat update on 20:53 - Jul 30 with 4268 viewstextbackup

if a player plays poorly should it be ignored?

certainly not suggesting they are booed, but is their performance allowed to be discussed on here, an ITFC messageboard, without it being "scapegoating"?

or would that be a crazy suggestion

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Scapegoat update on 20:54 - Jul 30 with 4256 viewsgordon

Scapegoat update on 20:50 - Jul 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

I've not been that impressed with Donacien so far. If he's been in Ipswich at the club all day, why isn't he signing till tomorrow? Sounds a bit ponderous to me.
Scapegoat update on 20:57 - Jul 30 with 4234 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Scapegoat update on 20:53 - Jul 30 by textbackup

certainly not suggesting they are booed, but is their performance allowed to be discussed on here, an ITFC messageboard, without it being "scapegoating"?

I have no issue with performances being discussed on a forum as long as people accept that the manager knows more than any of us.

The "numbskulls" have a history for booing our own players. That is what I do not want to see/hear.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Scapegoat update on 20:57 - Jul 30 with 4233 viewsOsborneOneNil

Nope, can’t be discussed Texters. Nor can we comment on our new style against last season as it means we are not ‘moving on’.
Scapegoat update on 20:58 - Jul 30 with 4230 viewsBluefish

I think better option is to not pick him in your preferred xi. Lots of others players are not chosen but there aren't repeated posts about how they are the sh*ttest player ever and they hope they never see they sh*t useless **** ever again.

Judging by my Twitter timeline it is going to be a focussed attack on him. No mention of any other players that can't make the team

Scapegoat update on 20:59 - Jul 30 with 4223 views2-5-7

With four days to the start of the season plus a new manager and players to get up to speed - hopefully with the collective aim to push the feck on that is a pretty annoying post. The post itself and the sentiment behind it. Just support them all for once FFS!
Scapegoat update on 21:01 - Jul 30 with 4196 viewsBluefish

Scapegoat update on 20:59 - Jul 30 by 2-5-7

With four days to the start of the season plus a new manager and players to get up to speed - hopefully with the collective aim to push the feck on that is a pretty annoying post. The post itself and the sentiment behind it. Just support them all for once FFS!

Erm....you what?

Scapegoat update on 21:11 - Jul 30 with 4131 viewstextbackup

Scapegoat update on 20:58 - Jul 30 by Bluefish

I think better option is to not pick him in your preferred xi. Lots of others players are not chosen but there aren't repeated posts about how they are the sh*ttest player ever and they hope they never see they sh*t useless **** ever again.

Judging by my Twitter timeline it is going to be a focussed attack on him. No mention of any other players that can't make the team

based on what I've seen of him, imo, he really isn't a very good player. i'll support him during the game, that's a given, but if he's played poorly then it should be talked about.

Scapegoat update on 21:13 - Jul 30 with 4118 viewsagentp

Scapegoat update on 20:52 - Jul 30 by BlueBadger

Doubt it'll be Sears, in the view of the numbskulls 'Mick ruined him', rather than him basically being League One standard.

But numbskulls have poor memory spans.

Last season Mick didn't play youth. Now they are too inexperienced
Last season we only bought journeymen now we buy inexperienced L1/2 players.

Just two examples of numbskullery.

Anyway I'm torn between Sears/Spence.

Can we have odds on the biggest flouncer too? accumulators and all that.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Scapegoat update on 21:14 - Jul 30 with 4117 viewsBluefish

Scapegoat update on 21:11 - Jul 30 by textbackup

based on what I've seen of him, imo, he really isn't a very good player. i'll support him during the game, that's a given, but if he's played poorly then it should be talked about.

That is fine but dozens of pre-emptive tweets about him being awful and how sh*t we will be if he plays are very odd

Scapegoat update on 21:17 - Jul 30 with 4095 viewstextbackup

Scapegoat update on 21:14 - Jul 30 by Bluefish

That is fine but dozens of pre-emptive tweets about him being awful and how sh*t we will be if he plays are very odd

so is a pre-emptive forum message about whos to be a scapegoat when the feeling around club is really positive.... but hey, whatever.

Scapegoat update on 21:19 - Jul 30 with 4078 viewsBluefish

Scapegoat update on 21:17 - Jul 30 by textbackup

so is a pre-emptive forum message about whos to be a scapegoat when the feeling around club is really positive.... but hey, whatever.

That would be right but this wasn't pre-emptive it was reaction to something already happening. Hey whatever and all that x

Scapegoat update on 21:19 - Jul 30 with 4077 viewsBlueBadger

Scapegoat update on 21:13 - Jul 30 by agentp

But numbskulls have poor memory spans.

Last season Mick didn't play youth. Now they are too inexperienced
Last season we only bought journeymen now we buy inexperienced L1/2 players.

Just two examples of numbskullery.

Anyway I'm torn between Sears/Spence.

Can we have odds on the biggest flouncer too? accumulators and all that.

For my money it'll be Chambers or Skuse. They're solid, unexciting pros who are, crucially, regarded as 'Mick's men'.

[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 21:24]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Scapegoat update on 21:20 - Jul 30 with 4069 viewsMattinLondon

Anyone who uses the word ‘numbskull’ after Mick used it once is a moron.

In all seriousness I’m not sure who the boo-boys target will be - if there is one - but can the boo-boys boo your posts please.

BOO BOO BOO BOO
Scapegoat update on 21:20 - Jul 30 with 4066 viewsSuperblue95

Spence has never been rated on this forum and he's been criticised far more than his performances warrant.

But at the end of the day there wasn't a transfer fee spent on him and he wasn't signed as a promising youngster. By default he becomes a journeyman, cast off, not good enough, etc

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Scapegoat update on 21:20 - Jul 30 with 4067 viewstextbackup

Scapegoat update on 21:19 - Jul 30 by Bluefish

That would be right but this wasn't pre-emptive it was reaction to something already happening. Hey whatever and all that x

well not to piss on your chips, but I follow many town fans on twitter, and I cant say ive seen anything anti spence. only people excited for saturday

Scapegoat update on 21:26 - Jul 30 with 4019 views2-5-7

Scapegoat update on 21:01 - Jul 30 by Bluefish

Erm....you what?

Stirring for the sake of just stirring. Or reporting an actual fact which isn't relevant to supporting your, our team on the first day of the season. Just a bit...unproductive in general.
Scapegoat update on 21:27 - Jul 30 with 4011 viewsBluefish

Scapegoat update on 21:20 - Jul 30 by textbackup

well not to piss on your chips, but I follow many town fans on twitter, and I cant say ive seen anything anti spence. only people excited for saturday

Sadly it comes up on mine. Just search for Spence itfc on Twitter or Spence on this forum. Not everyone puts itfc in the tweet but you'll get the picture

Scapegoat update on 21:30 - Jul 30 with 3989 viewsMattinLondon

Scapegoat update on 21:27 - Jul 30 by Bluefish

Sadly it comes up on mine. Just search for Spence itfc on Twitter or Spence on this forum. Not everyone puts itfc in the tweet but you'll get the picture

If you look hard enough I’m sure you’ll find tweets or posts slamming most footballers in every club. But I think most fans are really looking forward to Saturday
Scapegoat update on 21:32 - Jul 30 with 3979 viewsagentp

Scapegoat update on 21:20 - Jul 30 by MattinLondon

Anyone who uses the word ‘numbskull’ after Mick used it once is a moron.

In all seriousness I’m not sure who the boo-boys target will be - if there is one - but can the boo-boys boo your posts please.

BOO BOO BOO BOO

Sorry" didn't realise Mick had a copywright on it. Has he reserved all rights to Fcuk off as well.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024