Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich Away - still available 09:06 - Jan 22 with 5512 viewstextbackup

I know it’ll sell out, with general sale, but still!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwich Away - still available on 09:13 - Jan 22 with 4181 viewsJakeITFC

I’ve been to every one for years, but the fan ID thing and no beer is the icing on the shiit cake.

Can’t be bothered with it anymore.
Norwich Away - still available on 09:14 - Jan 22 with 4176 viewsPJH

I was told on Saturday that there was only about 200 tickets left then and that was before it went to Silver Card, not sure if that 200 was accurate or not though.
Norwich Away - still available on 09:15 - Jan 22 with 4169 viewsBluefish

Norwich Away - still available on 09:13 - Jan 22 by JakeITFC

I’ve been to every one for years, but the fan ID thing and no beer is the icing on the shiit cake.

Is the no beer thing real? Surely a judge can't just say that during a trial for something else? They would need proposals and statements from both clubs regarding future management of alcohol

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Norwich Away - still available on 09:24 - Jan 22 with 4120 viewsITFC_Forever

Norwich Away - still available on 09:15 - Jan 22 by Bluefish

Is the no beer thing real? Surely a judge can't just say that during a trial for something else? They would need proposals and statements from both clubs regarding future management of alcohol

She can and she did.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Norwich Away - still available on 09:26 - Jan 22 with 4101 viewsReuser_is_God

Norwich Away - still available on 09:13 - Jan 22 by JakeITFC

Yeah, it’s really annoying not being able to pay £4 for a warm Carling.

Get your point though.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Norwich Away - still available on 09:30 - Jan 22 with 4083 viewsHarry_Palmer

Not surprised really, you would have to be a complete masochist to want to go to that game. We will get smashed.
Norwich Away - still available on 09:31 - Jan 22 with 4082 viewsJakeITFC

Norwich Away - still available on 09:26 - Jan 22 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah, it’s really annoying not being able to pay £4 for a warm Carling.

Get your point though.

It’s more the fact that it’s nice to have a choice.

The over zealous and terrible policing has pissed me off for ages, this just makes it worse.
Norwich Away - still available on 09:32 - Jan 22 with 4066 viewsBluefish

Norwich Away - still available on 09:24 - Jan 22 by ITFC_Forever

She can and she did.

Seems a bit silly. There is no way that those people had managed to get drunk in the time that they were in the venue and it seemed as those they threw most of it on the floor anyway. What good is banning the sale of alcohol going to do?

I have to drive there so it doesn't matter to me but seems a bit OTT

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich Away - still available on 09:33 - Jan 22 with 4068 viewsReuser_is_God

Norwich Away - still available on 09:31 - Jan 22 by JakeITFC

It’s more the fact that it’s nice to have a choice.

The over zealous and terrible policing has pissed me off for ages, this just makes it worse.

Totally agree.

The Fat Cat & Canary closing is also ridiculous. Walked passed it the a few years ago & there was no police there & zero trouble. Games since Police then have 3 meatwagons & about 50 coppers & you then have a stand off because they’ve blocked the fcuking road.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 9:37]

Evans out

Norwich Away - still available on 09:34 - Jan 22 with 4052 viewsFixed_It

Norwich Away - still available on 09:30 - Jan 22 by Harry_Palmer

Not surprised really, you would have to be a complete masochist to want to go to that game. We will get smashed.

That's the spirit!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Norwich Away - still available on 09:35 - Jan 22 with 4049 viewsReuser_is_God

Norwich Away - still available on 09:32 - Jan 22 by Bluefish

Seems a bit silly. There is no way that those people had managed to get drunk in the time that they were in the venue and it seemed as those they threw most of it on the floor anyway. What good is banning the sale of alcohol going to do?

I have to drive there so it doesn't matter to me but seems a bit OTT

Agreed, people who want to get drunk (me) will get drunk.

And warm, watered down Carling from 10:30 on the concourse won’t get you drunk.

Evans out

Norwich Away - still available on 09:35 - Jan 22 with 4045 viewsBluefish

Norwich Away - still available on 09:33 - Jan 22 by Reuser_is_God

Totally agree.

The Fat Cat & Canary closing is also ridiculous. Walked passed it the a few years ago & there was no police there & zero trouble. Games since Police then have 3 meatwagons & about 50 coppers & you then have a stand off because they’ve blocked the fcuking road.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 9:37]

If You treat people like animals they will behave like animals

The introduction of fan zones at the 2006 world cup must have blown the minds of the British police

Norwich Away - still available on 09:37 - Jan 22 with 4036 viewsBluefish

Norwich Away - still available on 09:35 - Jan 22 by Reuser_is_God

Agreed, people who want to get drunk (me) will get drunk.

And warm, watered down Carling from 10:30 on the concourse won’t get you drunk.

I want to get drunk I just wouldn't be able to get home again. Being drunk temporarily numbs the pain

Norwich Away - still available on 09:41 - Jan 22 with 4013 viewsElephantintheRoom

Or you could take the sensible approach - if people refused to go at these ridiculous times, days + outrageous restrictions (which also apply to the good citizens of Norwich going about their everyday business) it might revert to 3pm on Saturday.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Norwich Away - still available on 09:44 - Jan 22 with 3987 viewsBluefish

Norwich Away - still available on 09:41 - Jan 22 by ElephantintheRoom

Or you could take the sensible approach - if people refused to go at these ridiculous times, days + outrageous restrictions (which also apply to the good citizens of Norwich going about their everyday business) it might revert to 3pm on Saturday.

It won't though. The team in the up will always sell their share home or away and it is just the team at the bottom that will struggle over the value. We need beer to get us through but they SHOULD have the time of their lives against us regardless

Norwich Away - still available on 09:45 - Jan 22 with 3981 viewsReuser_is_God

Norwich Away - still available on 09:44 - Jan 22 by Bluefish

It won't though. The team in the up will always sell their share home or away and it is just the team at the bottom that will struggle over the value. We need beer to get us through but they SHOULD have the time of their lives against us regardless

Watched them Friday night on Sky, fcuk they looked good.

Evans out

Norwich Away - still available on 09:45 - Jan 22 with 3982 viewsHarry_Palmer

Norwich Away - still available on 09:34 - Jan 22 by Fixed_It

That's the spirit!

Yeah I know, but if you've seen the two teams play recently and look at our away record and the average number of goals they score at home, it really is the only conclusion you can come to.

Apparently anybody can beat anybody in this bonkers league though so you never know.
Norwich Away - still available on 10:04 - Jan 22 with 3903 viewsITFC_Forever

Haven't they made it to general sale for most of the recent away games up there?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Norwich Away - still available on 10:07 - Jan 22 with 3887 viewsFifeITFC

Norwich Away - still available on 09:15 - Jan 22 by Bluefish

Think yourself lucky, up here in Scotland the grounds are not allowed to sell alcohol at all.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Norwich Away - still available on 10:27 - Jan 22 with 3803 viewsReuser_is_God

Norwich Away - still available on 10:04 - Jan 22 by ITFC_Forever

Haven't they made it to general sale for most of the recent away games up there?

It didn’t last year, but in the play off season it did.

Evans out

Norwich Away - still available on 10:39 - Jan 22 with 3753 viewsReuser_is_God

Norwich Away - still available on 09:45 - Jan 22 by Harry_Palmer

Yeah I know, but if you've seen the two teams play recently and look at our away record and the average number of goals they score at home, it really is the only conclusion you can come to.

Apparently anybody can beat anybody in this bonkers league though so you never know.

Anybody can beat anybody in his division apart from us, who can’t beat anybody.

Evans out

Norwich Away - still available on 10:41 - Jan 22 with 3732 viewsJeff_winger

Norwich Away - still available on 10:27 - Jan 22 by Reuser_is_God

It didn’t last year, but in the play off season it did.

I got some on general sale in 2017 when Knudsen scored.
Also got some with silver membership for playoff game.
Norwich Away - still available on 10:49 - Jan 22 with 3700 viewsHARRY10

Norwich Away - still available on 09:35 - Jan 22 by Bluefish

If You treat people like animals they will behave like animals

The introduction of fan zones at the 2006 world cup must have blown the minds of the British police

I think it is more the other way round.

If you behave like animals you will be treated like animals. Unfortunately we have a very small number who cannot behave. That's why we lost the Compleate Angler pub on the bridge.

The club should set an example by banning those convicted from PR for 5 years. There acts were entirely different to someone of this parish who merely jumped on the pitch in a moment of excitement.

Best solution at the moment is to either drive up or stay over night so as to be able to drink 'away from harms way' before making their way to the ground. Personally I feel that it should be a 3pm kick off on a Saturday with far harsher punishment given to those who do play up, not punishing the 99% who don't.
Norwich Away - still available on 10:51 - Jan 22 with 3684 viewsartsbossbeard

Norwich Away - still available on 10:49 - Jan 22 by HARRY10

I think it is more the other way round.

If you behave like animals you will be treated like animals. Unfortunately we have a very small number who cannot behave. That's why we lost the Compleate Angler pub on the bridge.

The club should set an example by banning those convicted from PR for 5 years. There acts were entirely different to someone of this parish who merely jumped on the pitch in a moment of excitement.

Best solution at the moment is to either drive up or stay over night so as to be able to drink 'away from harms way' before making their way to the ground. Personally I feel that it should be a 3pm kick off on a Saturday with far harsher punishment given to those who do play up, not punishing the 99% who don't.

Go up v early Sunday morning, match ticket in your sock and drink/eat where you like.

Queen of Iceni opens early. Simples.

EDIT: meant to mention, small group of 2/3. No loud mouths.
[Post edited 22 Jan 2019 10:54]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Norwich Away - still available on 11:06 - Jan 22 with 3586 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Norwich Away - still available on 09:14 - Jan 22 by PJH

I was told on Saturday that there was only about 200 tickets left then and that was before it went to Silver Card, not sure if that 200 was accurate or not though.

Got mine yesterday from planet blue. Apparently about a hundred left. Not expecting tickets to reach general sale.
Could well be the last derby match for some time, so would be rude not to go.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024