Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) 11:46 - Feb 5 with 6386 viewsHatStand

Poll: Piers Morgan / Marmite

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 11:51 - Feb 5 with 5095 viewsChampionship

Why?
Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 11:51 - Feb 5 with 5093 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:18 - Feb 5 with 5001 viewsHatStand

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 11:51 - Feb 5 by Championship

Why?

It would have been cheaper to buy match day tickets, than have a season ticket.

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:20 - Feb 5 with 4978 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:18 - Feb 5 by HatStand

Then do that in the future.
Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:21 - Feb 5 with 4975 viewsuefacup81

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:18 - Feb 5 by HatStand

Care to present your workings?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:22 - Feb 5 with 4972 viewsReuser_is_God

Doubt that very much.

(8 games x £12) + (15 games x £25) = £471

A season ticket was £381

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:23 - Feb 5 with 4967 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:21 - Feb 5 by uefacup81

Care to present your workings?

He can't because they're incorrect.

I've just proven that above.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:25 - Feb 5 with 4949 viewsuefacup81

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:23 - Feb 5 by Reuser_is_God

I know that.

You know that.

Anyone with two brain cells knows that.

I just wanted a bit of a laugh at however he'd done the sums!

Login to get fewer ads

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:27 - Feb 5 with 4928 viewsDurovigutum

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:22 - Feb 5 by Reuser_is_God

Doubt that very much.

(8 games x £12) + (15 games x £25) = £471

A season ticket was £381

Have we done 8 £12 games? There were some kids for a quid and "cheap additional tickets for season ticket holder" games?

WBA? Rotherham? Derby? Reading?
Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:29 - Feb 5 with 4909 viewsBenters2

No sh1t Sherlock 🕵️‍♀️
Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:33 - Feb 5 with 4874 viewsHatStand

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:23 - Feb 5 by Reuser_is_God

My season tickets over £500. And £12 is all areas

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:34 - Feb 5 with 4864 viewsuefacup81

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:33 - Feb 5 by HatStand

Okay, which stand and block do you sit it. More than happy to break it down and explain precisely how you are wrong, and just how wrong you happen to be.

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:35 - Feb 5 with 4858 viewswkj

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:33 - Feb 5 by HatStand

So what block and stand do you sit then

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:38 - Feb 5 with 4839 viewsuefacup81

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:35 - Feb 5 by wkj

So what block and stand do you sit then

I'm assuming, based on the price and the attitude, that OP (quite aptly) sits in East of England blocks GIMP.

S/T here would be £507

A matchday ticket here is £30.

So 19 x 30 = £570
4 x 12 = £48

This gives a cost of £618 had he bought all his tickets individually.

Care to explain, Mr Hatstand, just how £618 is less than £507?
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 12:39]

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:40 - Feb 5 with 4821 viewswkj

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:38 - Feb 5 by uefacup81

I'm assuming, based on the price and the attitude, that OP (quite aptly) sits in East of England blocks GIMP.

S/T here would be £507

So 19 x 30 = £570
4 x 12 = £48

You saved me a job, you're a good'en

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 13:42 - Feb 5 with 4588 viewsKeaneish

The club is in a perilous position. Your needs are secondary to the club's right now.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 13:47 - Feb 5 with 4572 viewsPinewoodblue

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 12:38 - Feb 5 by uefacup81

S/T here would be £507

So 19 x 30 = £570
4 x 12 = £48

MR Hatstand needs to get his coat.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 13:50 - Feb 5 with 4555 viewsFifeITFC

Do you want to borrow a calculator?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 13:54 - Feb 5 with 4531 viewsJakeITFC

S/T here would be £507

So 19 x 30 = £570
4 x 12 = £48

A season ticket in the upper tiers is £674.
Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 13:56 - Feb 5 with 4519 viewsuefacup81

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 13:54 - Feb 5 by JakeITFC

A season ticket in the upper tiers is £674.

At full price, yes. But anyone who buys an ST at non-early bird prices is an idiot, given that it only saves you £16 (in the SBR/SAR Upper) compared to buying individual tickets.

If you miss just one match, you've lost money.

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 14:12 - Feb 5 with 4487 viewsJakeITFC

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 13:56 - Feb 5 by uefacup81

At full price, yes. But anyone who buys an ST at non-early bird prices is an idiot, given that it only saves you £16 (in the SBR/SAR Upper) compared to buying individual tickets.

If you miss just one match, you've lost money.

Or if they discount the tickets by an amount that equates to missing one match, I guess.

Not that I'm complaining. I wouldn't care if they make the tickets free for the rest of the season, I definitely don't have a season ticket because it's good value.
Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 14:16 - Feb 5 with 4458 viewseireblue

I notice he hasn’t done it yet.

Are you checking every couple of hours?
Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 14:17 - Feb 5 with 4456 viewsVaughan8

I'm guessing from this he means on a "one-match basis" not the total season ticket basis.

£500 / 23 = £21.74. So you want a £9.74 refund? - That isn't how it works though?

So many people moaning or "they should give us a free pie" rubbish, but no-one made you get a season ticket. If you want to just go to the games with deals, or pick and choose your games/seats, then fine.

Being a ST Holder isn't just about the price. You get a guaranteed seat, you get other benefits as well......
Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 17:24 - Feb 5 with 4301 viewsHatStand

You feel you get good value for money then ? It has got no better with Lambert, on the pitch. Less than one goal a game average. Can't beat lower league sides in the cups, wait till you play those teams every week.
I'm fed up of being took the p1$$ out of financially, and by management. Make it £12 for everyone or p1$$ off Evans out of our club

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 17:27 - Feb 5 with 4288 viewsITFC_Forever

Evans needs to announce season ticket refund NOW (n/t) on 17:24 - Feb 5 by HatStand

You feel you get good value for money then ? It has got no better with Lambert, on the pitch. Less than one goal a game average. Can't beat lower league sides in the cups, wait till you play those teams every week.
I'm fed up of being took the p1$$ out of financially, and by management. Make it £12 for everyone or p1$$ off Evans out of our club

Not going to happen.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024