Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... 12:50 - Mar 5 with 16696 viewsXYZ

who knew?

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 12:53 - Mar 5 with 5231 viewsGlasgowBlue

I've said for some time that the Conservative party is institutionally Islamophobic. Senior Tories are ignoring the issue and allowing it to grow. Boris was allowed to make his Burka comments without censure. Muslim Conservatives have been speaking out against it and they are being ignored or dismissed.

It needs to be called out and highlighted.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2019 12:54]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 12:55 - Mar 5 with 5222 viewsSomethingBlue

They are getting one hell of a pass from most of the media when it comes to Islamophobia. It's extraordinary. Labour's problems are quite rightly under the microscope and must be sorted out to the full; I'd argue though that what goes on under the Tories' watch is far clearer and more widespread.

Of course, none of this should really be perceived along party lines or "whatabout" lines at all in a properly functioning world; just shouldn't happen, full stop.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2019 12:56]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 12:56 - Mar 5 with 5215 viewsBlueBadger

Ten-pager incoming...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 12:57 - Mar 5 with 5186 viewsitfcjoe

Amazing how many old biddies are so active in hating Muslims

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 12:59 - Mar 5 with 5159 viewsGlasgowBlue

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 12:56 - Mar 5 by BlueBadger

Ten-pager incoming...

That will require a number of right wing apologists for racism to shout this down as smears whilst accusing XYZ of engaging in gutter politics and weaponizing Islamophobia.

Iron Lion Zion

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:02 - Mar 5 with 5136 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 12:57 - Mar 5 by itfcjoe

Amazing how many old biddies are so active in hating Muslims

One of the old 'dears' on the Glemsford and District Cribbage League(I move in glamorous circles) was outraged when I explained to her how leaving the EU wouldn't result in 'all the muslims leaving'.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2019 13:05]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:05 - Mar 5 with 5110 viewsChampionship

The next election is going to be very entertaining if it is Muslim Sajid Javid versus 'he h8s blighty' Jeremy Corbyn.

Some people are going to be very confused.
Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:07 - Mar 5 with 5095 viewslowhouseblue

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 12:59 - Mar 5 by GlasgowBlue

That will require a number of right wing apologists for racism to shout this down as smears whilst accusing XYZ of engaging in gutter politics and weaponizing Islamophobia.

reporting cases of racism and criticising the party leadership for failing to take action is pretty much the definition of gutter politics. where are the usual crew to explain that it's not actually as bad as it's made out?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:07 - Mar 5 with 5088 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Your aporoach to calling this stuff out....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:08 - Mar 5 with 5081 viewsfooters

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:07 - Mar 5 by lowhouseblue

reporting cases of racism and criticising the party leadership for failing to take action is pretty much the definition of gutter politics. where are the usual crew to explain that it's not actually as bad as it's made out?

Not going to point out that weaponisation isn't a term?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:11 - Mar 5 with 5056 viewsXYZ

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 12:55 - Mar 5 by SomethingBlue

They are getting one hell of a pass from most of the media when it comes to Islamophobia. It's extraordinary. Labour's problems are quite rightly under the microscope and must be sorted out to the full; I'd argue though that what goes on under the Tories' watch is far clearer and more widespread.

Of course, none of this should really be perceived along party lines or "whatabout" lines at all in a properly functioning world; just shouldn't happen, full stop.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2019 12:56]

Racists are emboldened, stoked up by nefarious people in the shadows and the two big UK political parties are condoning it, at best.

All very depressing and dangerous.
Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:26 - Mar 5 with 4988 viewsGlasgowBlue

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:07 - Mar 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Your aporoach to calling this stuff out....

Really?

Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism by GlasgowBlue 4 Nov 2018 12:28
in the party and accuses minority representative group of using the issue for political motives.

https://twitter.com/TheRedRoar/status/1059018682595188736

Absolutely disgraceful.

Iron Lion Zion

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:26 - Mar 5 with 4993 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I think I just fell in love a little bit with Baroness Varsy on R4 World at One!

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:28 - Mar 5 with 4984 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:26 - Mar 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

I think I just fell in love a little bit with Baroness Varsy on R4 World at One!

Oh come on now, it's just people saying things on Twitter...

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:30 - Mar 5 with 4957 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:26 - Mar 5 by GlasgowBlue

Really?

Politician dismisses minority's complaint of widespread racism by GlasgowBlue 4 Nov 2018 12:28
in the party and accuses minority representative group of using the issue for political motives.

https://twitter.com/TheRedRoar/status/1059018682595188736

Absolutely disgraceful.

...and the other few hundred.

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:32 - Mar 5 with 4945 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:28 - Mar 5 by BlueBadger

Oh come on now, it's just people saying things on Twitter...

Glad to see you agreeing that twitter over amplifies idiots on both sides....well done!

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:32 - Mar 5 with 4937 viewsGlasgowBlue

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:30 - Mar 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

...and the other few hundred.

You mean the times I've called out Boris over Islamophobia etc etc.

You on shaky ground here.

Iron Lion Zion

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:34 - Mar 5 with 4934 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:32 - Mar 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Glad to see you agreeing that twitter over amplifies idiots on both sides....well done!

Interesting how you're praising up Baroness Wars for calling them out though, as opposed to the Labour MP's calling them out who you were quite happy to dismiss yesterday.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2019 14:14]

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:37 - Mar 5 with 4905 viewsBrixtonBlue

I'm just glad to see a bit of balance...

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:37 - Mar 5 with 4902 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:32 - Mar 5 by GlasgowBlue

You mean the times I've called out Boris over Islamophobia etc etc.

You on shaky ground here.

Oh go on then do that thing where you highlight every comment ever made.....that should be revealing if it doesn't break the server!

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:43 - Mar 5 with 4876 viewsStokieBlue

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:34 - Mar 5 by BlueBadger

Interesting how you're praising up Baroness Wars for calling them out though, as opposed to the Labour MP's calling them out who you were quite happy to dismiss yesterday.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2019 14:14]

Careful now....

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:47 - Mar 5 with 4866 viewsNo9

According to Barioness Warsi on the radio (R4 probably on catch up) at lunchtime there are very serious issue with this in the tory party that is being ignored.
She claims she has written to the PM & has no answer.
Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:57 - Mar 5 with 4828 viewsBlueBadger

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:37 - Mar 5 by BrixtonBlue

I'm just glad to see a bit of balance...

So, you'll be stopping defending the Dear Leader's half-arsed approach to Labour supporting bigots then?

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:59 - Mar 5 with 4812 viewsBrixtonBlue

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:57 - Mar 5 by BlueBadger

So, you'll be stopping defending the Dear Leader's half-arsed approach to Labour supporting bigots then?

Would you like to link to a post where I've defended it?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 14:01 - Mar 5 with 4799 viewsGlasgowBlue

Meanwhile, the Nasty Party carries on ... on 13:57 - Mar 5 by BlueBadger

You are on a roll today calling out the board hypocrites. Good work.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2019 14:01]

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024