Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB 20:13 - Aug 5 with 3056 viewsunstableblue

(Apologies I’m sure this has already been posted but I love it!!)

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:17 - Aug 5 with 2993 viewsIllinoisblue

not enough limbs at the front. Also, as SWGF pointed out on twitter, look at the bloke on the right, fiddling with his phone in the build-up to the goal, then when it goes in he's filming instead of celebrating. WTF

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:19 - Aug 5 with 2958 viewsDanTheMan

Wish I'd been in the terrace. Was great to see it packed though.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:22 - Aug 5 with 2917 viewsSpruceMoose

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:17 - Aug 5 by Illinoisblue

not enough limbs at the front. Also, as SWGF pointed out on twitter, look at the bloke on the right, fiddling with his phone in the build-up to the goal, then when it goes in he's filming instead of celebrating. WTF

There's a Hitler hair do in there, but otherwise great to see.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:22 - Aug 5 with 2922 viewsBrixtonBlue

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:17 - Aug 5 by Illinoisblue

Was just thinking the same. Seems the way of the world these days - some people more interested in filming the celebration than being part of it. Very odd.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:24 - Aug 5 with 2912 viewsunstableblue

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:19 - Aug 5 by DanTheMan

Wish I'd been in the terrace. Was great to see it packed though.

Can’t wait for Saturday!! 8 of us going. Blue Action banner to marvel at. 20k + crowd. And the potential for some dynamic football at last.

Let’s raise the roof on PR with some 12th man antics!!

COYB

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:26 - Aug 5 with 2875 viewsSpruceMoose

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:24 - Aug 5 by unstableblue

Can’t wait for Saturday!! 8 of us going. Blue Action banner to marvel at. 20k + crowd. And the potential for some dynamic football at last.

Let’s raise the roof on PR with some 12th man antics!!

COYB

"12th man antics"

Woah there sailor.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:29 - Aug 5 with 2868 viewsSteve_M

I think this one is better as there's more of it:

And also, it was great to do a good old-style "Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio" to Quinn after his red card. Don't get that enough these days.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:29 - Aug 5 with 2851 viewsclive_baker

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:26 - Aug 5 by SpruceMoose

"12th man antics"

Woah there sailor.

Too soon.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:35 - Aug 5 with 2797 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Should be given a stadium ban for that piss poor celebration.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:39 - Aug 5 with 2756 viewsReuser_is_God

He’s always in lower north filming too.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:46 - Aug 5 with 2692 viewsSitfcB

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:26 - Aug 5 by SpruceMoose

"12th man antics"

Woah there sailor.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 21:03 - Aug 5 with 2606 viewsipswichtillidie

This one also brilliant after the game.. what a great day!

Gav

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 21:25 - Aug 5 with 2443 viewsPJH

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:22 - Aug 5 by BrixtonBlue

Was just thinking the same. Seems the way of the world these days - some people more interested in filming the celebration than being part of it. Very odd.

He does that often at most away games, not only goal celebrations though.

Very odd is right.
This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 22:22 - Aug 5 with 2170 viewsNazemariner

Sends a little tingle dunnit.
Great stuff... on 23:02 - Aug 5 with 2024 viewsunstableblue

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:29 - Aug 5 by Steve_M

I think this one is better as there's more of it:

And also, it was great to do a good old-style "Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio" to Quinn after his red card. Don't get that enough these days.

... hadn’t seen that, thanks very much for sharing

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 23:25 - Aug 5 with 1956 viewsBluefish

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 21:03 - Aug 5 by ipswichtillidie

This one also brilliant after the game.. what a great day!

Mainly due to my far too excitable celebrations

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 07:45 - Aug 6 with 1715 viewsGuthrum

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 23:25 - Aug 5 by Bluefish

Mainly due to my far too excitable celebrations

No bad thing if we get into the habit of wildly exuberant celebrations. All the more energy for the players to feed off.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 08:10 - Aug 6 with 1645 viewstextbackup

funny isn't it, the same people calling this "class" or "limbs" on twitter etc would be the same ones slating this if it was ncfc, man city arsenal etc celebrating a goal with "hope everyone got home safely"

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 08:14 - Aug 6 with 1615 viewsBluefish

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 08:10 - Aug 6 by textbackup

funny isn't it, the same people calling this "class" or "limbs" on twitter etc would be the same ones slating this if it was ncfc, man city arsenal etc celebrating a goal with "hope everyone got home safely"

Stop moaning etc.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 08:22 - Aug 6 with 1572 viewsGeoffSentence

I've never seen so many white people in one place.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 11:56 - Aug 6 with 1410 viewsTractorCam

This gets better every time I watch it.... COYB on 20:39 - Aug 5 by Reuser_is_God

He’s always in lower north filming too.

His phone storage must be insane.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024