Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase 08:35 - Feb 21 with 16172 viewsartsbossbeard

Crivens.

Thought we were above all this sh1te.

Complaints across all 4 stands too. Agog.

EDIT: now with added link.

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/stuart-hayton-racist-abuse-port
[Post edited 21 Feb 2020 9:14]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 08:40 - Feb 21 with 7342 viewsBlueBadger

Sadly, dickheads, like the poor, will always be with us.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 08:49 - Feb 21 with 7300 viewsITFC_Blood

Or its all complete rubbish and response to the club stewards being formally complaint against for their actions to fans across all 4 stands.

Do not just believe the spin issued from PR

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 08:55 - Feb 21 with 7257 viewsBackToRussia

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 08:40 - Feb 21 by BlueBadger

Sadly, dickheads, like the poor, will always be with us.

What do poor people have to do with this? 🤔

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:00 - Feb 21 with 7230 viewsartsbossbeard

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 08:49 - Feb 21 by ITFC_Blood

Or its all complete rubbish and response to the club stewards being formally complaint against for their actions to fans across all 4 stands.

My "agog" should tell you that I do find it hard to believe.

At the same time, I don't think that there's a stewards versus fans conspiracy either.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:01 - Feb 21 with 7226 viewsSteve_M

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 08:49 - Feb 21 by ITFC_Blood

Ah yes, that'll be it. It's definitely made up and no one should worry about this any further.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:02 - Feb 21 with 7218 viewsITFC_Blood

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:00 - Feb 21 by artsbossbeard

My "agog" should tell you that I do find it hard to believe.

At the same time, I don't think that there's a stewards versus fans conspiracy either.

there is an issue with certain stewards feeling they are the police once they place on a high vis jacket, and assigned a number lol.

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:03 - Feb 21 with 7210 viewsITFC_Blood

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:01 - Feb 21 by Steve_M

Ah yes, that'll be it. It's definitely made up and no one should worry about this any further.

i find it hard to believe if its across all 4 stands this "issue" has not made national papers, sky sports and kick it out?

Also nothing been said on any forums or online about this huge issue we have apparently over all 4 stands!

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:07 - Feb 21 with 7180 viewsGeoffSentence

From reading the EADT story, this is a rise in reports of such chanting. So hopefully what this means is that people are less tolerant of it and more willing to report it now.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:13 - Feb 21 with 7150 viewsBlueBadger

I know ITFC's managment aren't particularly savvy but literally nobody would think 'I know what'll make us look good - anounce that we've got a higher percentage of dickheads turning up. That'll play really well.'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:14 - Feb 21 with 7130 viewsBlueBadger

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 08:55 - Feb 21 by BackToRussia

What do poor people have to do with this? 🤔

It's a coining of a phrase.

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:14 - Feb 21 with 7129 viewsskyblue23

I've personally never heard it from section 5 in lower north but I'd hope if there was this type of thing people would stand up to anybody doing this type of thing. It's disgusting and completely needless.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:15 - Feb 21 with 7114 viewsBlueBadger

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:03 - Feb 21 by ITFC_Blood

i find it hard to believe if its across all 4 stands this "issue" has not made national papers, sky sports and kick it out?

Also nothing been said on any forums or online about this huge issue we have apparently over all 4 stands!

Yeah, but you're coming across as the sort of person who'd struggle to believe 10+11 made 21 unless you stripped naked and counted all the bits that stuck out.

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:16 - Feb 21 with 7087 viewsITFC_Blood

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:15 - Feb 21 by BlueBadger

Yeah, but you're coming across as the sort of person who'd struggle to believe 10+11 made 21 unless you stripped naked and counted all the bits that stuck out.

Standard stupid comment from Blue Badger......

Yep there we go.

Sigh....

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:19 - Feb 21 with 7061 views26_Paz

The most shocking thing here is that someone is suggesting that someone in anywhere other than the north stand has said anything, ever ...
Seriously, does anyone genuinely believe that the likes of the Britannia stand are hotbeds of abuse?!

The Paz Man

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:20 - Feb 21 with 7040 viewsBlueBadger

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:16 - Feb 21 by ITFC_Blood

Yep there we go.

Sigh....

Put it this way, what do ITFC have to gain from making this up?

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:20 - Feb 21 with 7040 viewsartsbossbeard

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:19 - Feb 21 by 26_Paz

The most shocking thing here is that someone is suggesting that someone in anywhere other than the north stand has said anything, ever ...
Seriously, does anyone genuinely believe that the likes of the Britannia stand are hotbeds of abuse?!

It really isn't the most shocking thing.

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:21 - Feb 21 with 7028 viewsfooters

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:16 - Feb 21 by ITFC_Blood

Yep there we go.

Sigh....

Do you honestly believe that this has all been made up by stewards?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:22 - Feb 21 with 7016 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:01 - Feb 21 by Steve_M

Evans has been giving free tickets to Momentum....word!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:22 - Feb 21 with 7002 viewsDyland

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:02 - Feb 21 by ITFC_Blood

there is an issue with certain stewards feeling they are the police once they place on a high vis jacket, and assigned a number lol.

That may be so.

I'd suggest illegal abuse is the bigger issue being discussed on this thread.

Any reason why you're talking about something completely different the OP's concern? No presumptive subtext to this question btw.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

nice straw man on 09:24 - Feb 21 with 6992 viewsDyland

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:19 - Feb 21 by 26_Paz

No one has suggested it is a "hotbed of abuse".

It all starts somewhere. Nothing wrong with calling it out, to try and stamp it out.

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:24 - Feb 21 with 6974 viewslowhouseblue

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:07 - Feb 21 by GeoffSentence

From reading the EADT story, this is a rise in reports of such chanting. So hopefully what this means is that people are less tolerant of it and more willing to report it now.

so there might actually have been fewer incidents but, given the rise in awareness and concern, more people reporting each one. we have no way of knowing. equally we don't know how those reporting these incidents define abuse (the abuse button on here sometimes seems to be pressed for the most inexplicable of reasons).

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Racist, homophobic & Xenophobic chants at Fortress PR on the increase on 09:26 - Feb 21 with 6964 viewsBlueBadger

No-one's said that. They've said it's on the rise. Surely better to nip it in the bud now, rather than wait till it's like Leeds in the early 80's surely?

nice straw man on 09:26 - Feb 21 with 6952 views26_Paz

nice straw man on 09:24 - Feb 21 by Dyland

No one has suggested it is a "hotbed of abuse".

It all starts somewhere. Nothing wrong with calling it out, to try and stamp it out.

Don't go near that Britannia stand mate, its lawless. Welcome to hell.

The Paz Man

nice straw man on 09:28 - Feb 21 with 6935 viewsartsbossbeard

nice straw man on 09:26 - Feb 21 by 26_Paz

Bring some books Saturday (or comics) and we can burn them on the practice pitch.

doubledowntastic on 09:28 - Feb 21 with 6927 viewsDyland

nice straw man on 09:26 - Feb 21 by 26_Paz

nft

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024