Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here 16:51 - Feb 26 with 1942 viewstractordownsouth

I hold no candle for the man but it's good to see him publically criticising the recent actions of Cummings and the PM

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 16:59 - Feb 26 with 1898 viewsmonytowbray

Maybe he's just realised his name is foreign sounding enough to be deported?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 17:04 - Feb 26 with 1878 viewsBlueBadger

Aren't we all glad we voted for Boris to put an end to unelected bureaucrats running the country?
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 17:12]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 19:56 - Feb 26 with 1779 viewseireblue

I am sure Hammy will be along shortly to explain why Javid is wrong.
Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 22:57 - Feb 26 with 1687 viewsHARRY10

Not unexpecredly Johnson continues in his one man crusade to reassure voters that he previous levels of incompetence can be maintained now he is in No 10.

Seeing the brexit nonsense falling part isn't enough, as he know has a lost chancellor hitting back. That comes on top of his clueless Home Secretary having her points system ripped apart within hours of it's publication.

Still there is always the minister for floods and subsidies for farmers... useless Eustice. A man who has stated that floods are now under control - meaning that the water was only in flooded areas now, we have to suppose.

And thanks to his fellow minister Priti vacant there will be a shortfall of 65,000 immigrant farm workers next year. Something that could be addressed by not apllying the rules.... as with hospitals, schools, food processing, care workers and building workers. That being those exempted up to now (can you see where this is going ?).

But ir's not all bad news as the past ten years of austerity have seen the life expectancy of poorer voters fall. So the clueless brexiteers who backed these incompetents are likely to die earlier- thus saving noney in pensions and care home costs.
Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 22:58 - Feb 26 with 1680 viewssparks

He is spot on and showing some integrity.

When Mr javid has too much integrity to tolerate something for the sake of his job, then people really ought to sit up and take notice...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 23:13 - Feb 26 with 1661 viewsHARRY10

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 22:58 - Feb 26 by sparks

When Mr javid has too much integrity to tolerate something for the sake of his job, then people really ought to sit up and take notice...

notice what ?

Johnson is such a distrusted liar than even someone likes Javid has had enough

and who should 'sit up' ?

those for who this has only now been grasped ?
Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 23:30 - Feb 26 with 1650 viewssparks

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 23:13 - Feb 26 by HARRY10

notice what ?

What on earth are you on about?

rarely have i seen a post where someone appears to so obviously broadly agree, whislt desperately trying to disagree because of his percption of the poster...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 23:34 - Feb 26 with 1639 viewsHARRY10

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 23:30 - Feb 26 by sparks

What on earth are you on about?

rarely have i seen a post where someone appears to so obviously broadly agree, whislt desperately trying to disagree because of his percption of the poster...

do explain

have you finally seen the light ?
Login to get fewer ads

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 23:37 - Feb 26 with 1638 viewssparks

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 23:34 - Feb 26 by HARRY10

do explain

have you finally seen the light ?

What are you on about. The meaning of my post is quite clear- and not the first time I have said similar about Javid.

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 23:47 - Feb 26 with 1614 viewsHARRY10

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 23:37 - Feb 26 by sparks

What are you on about. The meaning of my post is quite clear- and not the first time I have said similar about Javid.

Meaning what ?

Only now has he finally admitted what most already knew - Johnson is a lying, two faced charalatan

what took him so long ?
Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 23:54 - Feb 26 with 1606 viewssparks

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 23:47 - Feb 26 by HARRY10

Meaning what ?

Only now has he finally admitted what most already knew - Johnson is a lying, two faced charalatan

what took him so long ?

?

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 06:34 - Feb 27 with 1533 viewsm14_blue

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 23:13 - Feb 26 by HARRY10

notice what ?

What are you arguing about?

Sparks was agreeing with you and had regularly been critical of the current regime.
Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 10:02 - Feb 27 with 1458 viewsHARRY10

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 06:34 - Feb 27 by m14_blue

What are you arguing about?

Sparks was agreeing with you and had regularly been critical of the current regime.

Javid did not resign through 'having too much integrity (if that is possibl)

but because he realised that he had been shafted by an habitual liar

something that had not troubled him before

as it was not him on the receiving end
Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 10:11 - Feb 27 with 1439 viewsDarth_Koont

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 10:02 - Feb 27 by HARRY10

Javid did not resign through 'having too much integrity (if that is possibl)

but because he realised that he had been shafted by an habitual liar

something that had not troubled him before

as it was not him on the receiving end

Think you're more correct about it being him on the receiving end. Also I suspect that he's got an idea of where all this is heading (Brexit and the spending/borrowing inconsistency) and he doesn't want to be left holding the baby. A baby that's making a mess out of both ends.

It seems to be the sort of integrity that is coincidentally very close to his own interests.

Pronouns: He/Him

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 10:16 - Feb 27 with 1419 viewsSwansea_Blue

The smug looks from Johnson and Sunak make me want to .

This 'power' doesn't care about truth. Fair play to Javid for strongly pointing out what should be a given in a properly functioning government.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 10:17 - Feb 27 with 1414 viewsartsbossbeard

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 10:16 - Feb 27 by Swansea_Blue

The smug looks from Johnson and Sunak make me want to .

This 'power' doesn't care about truth. Fair play to Javid for strongly pointing out what should be a given in a properly functioning government.

That Sunak chap has a very punchable face.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 10:22 - Feb 27 with 1393 viewsSwansea_Blue

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 10:17 - Feb 27 by artsbossbeard

That Sunak chap has a very punchable face.

The smug look will soon disappear when he's discarded like the others that outgrew their usefulness.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 10:50 - Feb 27 with 1361 viewsNo9

Pretty good savagery from Sajid Javid here on 22:58 - Feb 26 by sparks

When he has resigned because he has been shafted by an unelected person in No.10 is that showing integrity or just common sense?
& it isn't as though it wasn't telegraphed is it?
Had he wanted t demonstrate integrity he would have refused to continue as a member of the government after his objective of getting a full review / investigation into Islamaphobia had been canned, wouldn't he?
Just a thought
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024