Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies 14:29 - Apr 14 with 2666 viewsGlasgowBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/13/bono-helps-irelands-search-for-cor

Probably not the best bloke for the job as he never seems to find what He's looking for.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 14:31 - Apr 14 with 2342 viewshoppy

He might be best off taking off his trademark dark shades whilst looking too?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 14:58 - Apr 14 with 2307 viewsBlueBadger

Elsewhere in Ireland, not all heroes wear capes.

https://www.irishpost.com/news/belfast-pub-delivering-pints-freshly-poured-guinn

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 15:56 - Apr 14 with 2243 viewsEireannach_gorm

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 14:31 - Apr 14 by hoppy

He might be best off taking off his trademark dark shades whilst looking too?

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/oct/17/bono-glaucoma-20-years-u2-dark-gla
Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 16:21 - Apr 14 with 2226 viewshoppy

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 15:56 - Apr 14 by Eireannach_gorm

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/oct/17/bono-glaucoma-20-years-u2-dark-gla

ok, fair enough.

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 16:59 - Apr 14 with 2175 viewsNewcyBlue

I wonder if he will finally find what he’s looking for?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 17:20 - Apr 14 with 2151 viewslongtimefan

He's going to do it with or without you!
Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 23:52 - Apr 14 with 2080 viewsrosseden

I only found out the other day hes 5ft 5 tall.

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 00:37 - Apr 15 with 2065 viewsSpruceMoose

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 23:52 - Apr 14 by rosseden

I only found out the other day hes 5ft 5 tall.

He visited our office last year. Not only is he tiny, but his security team were exclusively young, blonde, women. I was definitely picking up some Austin Powers vibes.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 09:55 - Apr 15 with 1953 viewsgainsboroughblue

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 17:20 - Apr 14 by longtimefan

He's going to do it with or without you!

Yes but I will follow

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 10:52 - Apr 15 with 1938 viewshoppy

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 09:55 - Apr 15 by gainsboroughblue

Yes but I will follow

I may do as well, but perhaps not until October.

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 10:56 - Apr 15 with 1928 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 00:37 - Apr 15 by SpruceMoose

He visited our office last year. Not only is he tiny, but his security team were exclusively young, blonde, women. I was definitely picking up some Austin Powers vibes.

...or Muammar Gaddafi.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 11:28 - Apr 15 with 1904 viewshampstead_blue

Maybe he can use some of the tax he's avoided over the years and pay.

He claims to love his country but doesn't pay his way.
He is an utter hypocrite. Patronising and makes my wee boil.

Oh, I'm the same for those who avoid in the UK as well.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 17:28 - Apr 15 with 1845 viewsWeWereZombies

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 10:52 - Apr 15 by hoppy

I may do as well, but perhaps not until October.

I will do too, until New Year's Day...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 17:33 - Apr 15 with 1842 viewshoppy

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 17:28 - Apr 15 by WeWereZombies

I will do too, until New Year's Day...

Good old Boy!

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 17:35 - Apr 15 with 1835 viewsWeWereZombies

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 17:33 - Apr 15 by hoppy

Good old Boy!

In fact, even if I have to do it Under A Blood Red Sky...

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 18:45 - Apr 15 with 1811 viewsSpruceMoose

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 11:28 - Apr 15 by hampstead_blue

Maybe he can use some of the tax he's avoided over the years and pay.

He claims to love his country but doesn't pay his way.
He is an utter hypocrite. Patronising and makes my wee boil.

Oh, I'm the same for those who avoid in the UK as well.

I'm confused. I thought you Tory boys loved dodging paying your fair share of taxes?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 19:19 - Apr 15 with 1793 viewshampstead_blue

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 18:45 - Apr 15 by SpruceMoose

I'm confused. I thought you Tory boys loved dodging paying your fair share of taxes?

I don't.

I'd prefer everyone paid their fare share.
Bono needs to take a very long hard look at himself before launching into yet another sickly patronising and hypocritical 'let me help save the world' campaign.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 19:30 - Apr 15 with 1785 viewsSpruceMoose

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 19:19 - Apr 15 by hampstead_blue

I don't.

I'd prefer everyone paid their fare share.
Bono needs to take a very long hard look at himself before launching into yet another sickly patronising and hypocritical 'let me help save the world' campaign.

Coming from you, I'm sure he'll take it under advisement.

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 10:32 - Apr 16 with 1693 viewshoppy

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 17:35 - Apr 15 by WeWereZombies

In fact, even if I have to do it Under A Blood Red Sky...

If that's the approach you like, Walk On. It's not the One I would take though. You and your Mysterious Ways...

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 11:23 - Apr 16 with 1677 viewsjontysnut

"Apparently every time Bono clicks his fingers a child dies in Africa"

" Well tell him to pack it in then"
Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 13:26 - Apr 16 with 1661 viewsWeWereZombies

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 10:32 - Apr 16 by hoppy

If that's the approach you like, Walk On. It's not the One I would take though. You and your Mysterious Ways...

Hmmm, some of us still have our Pride...

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 13:51 - Apr 16 with 1637 viewshoppy

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 13:26 - Apr 16 by WeWereZombies

Hmmm, some of us still have our Pride...

I was expecting you to respond far earlier than that, given when I posted... thought there'd be an 11 o'clock tick tock...

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 13:56 - Apr 16 with 1631 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 18:45 - Apr 15 by SpruceMoose

I don't think he's domiciled himself in the Netherlands...
Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 13:57 - Apr 16 with 1627 viewsWeWereZombies

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 13:51 - Apr 16 by hoppy

I was expecting you to respond far earlier than that, given when I posted... thought there'd be an 11 o'clock tick tock...

I was outside digging over some of the garden ready to plant my seed potatoes, out there amongst shadows and tall trees.

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 14:03 - Apr 16 with 1615 viewshoppy

Bono helps Ireland’s search for coronavirus medical supplies on 13:57 - Apr 16 by WeWereZombies

I was outside digging over some of the garden ready to plant my seed potatoes, out there amongst shadows and tall trees.

What trees were they? Joshua, or Lemon, perhaps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024