Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Secretary of State for Health and Social Care 12:52 - May 10 with 704 viewsPinewoodblue

It seems, to me that protecting the NHS at all cost has been at the expense of those in care homes.

Matt Hancock should, as soon as an opportunity presents itself resign.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 12:55 - May 10 with 676 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not just the resignation of Hancock. As I said last week, If the government have allowed thousands of people in care homes to die through negligence then the whole lot of them should go.

But I'm a government apologist so what do I know?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 12:56 - May 10 with 677 viewsPecker

He comes across as a bumbling idiot. I have lost all faith in him. (yes I did have some at the beginning of all this).
Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 12:56 - May 10 with 672 viewsfactual_blue

He's been blubbing apparently.

But it's in the daily mail, so you'll have to look it up yourself.

#deadmanwalking

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 12:57 - May 10 with 666 viewsfactual_blue

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 12:56 - May 10 by Pecker

He comes across as a bumbling idiot. I have lost all faith in him. (yes I did have some at the beginning of all this).

He's my MP, so no faith from the beginning.

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 12:59 - May 10 with 658 viewsPinewoodblue

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 12:56 - May 10 by Pecker

Probably the only person who could make Jeremy Hunt seem competent.

2023 year of destiny

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:02 - May 10 with 650 viewsfactual_blue

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 12:59 - May 10 by Pinewoodblue

Probably the only person who could make Jeremy Hunt seem competent.

That's your Tinder profile, isn't it?

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:03 - May 10 with 636 viewsPecker

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 12:57 - May 10 by factual_blue

Inside information. You should have warned us earlier.
Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:08 - May 10 with 618 viewshype313

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:03 - May 10 by Pecker

This is a guy that wanted go set up a social media company to compete with twitter and he wanted to call it MattHancock.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:10 - May 10 with 615 viewsfactual_blue

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:03 - May 10 by Pecker

The clues were there in 2015....

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:11 - May 10 with 603 viewsPinewoodblue

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:10 - May 10 by factual_blue

Best me to it, I was too busy googling Tinder.

2023 year of destiny

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:39 - May 10 with 579 viewsBlueBadger

If you'd seen the quality of the PPE we're getting I don't think you'd even be writing the first sentence..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:41 - May 10 with 567 viewsDubtractor

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:08 - May 10 by hype313

This is a guy that wanted go set up a social media company to compete with twitter and he wanted to call it MattHancock.

Say what?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:42 - May 10 with 569 viewsitfc_bucks

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 12:55 - May 10 by GlasgowBlue

Not just the resignation of Hancock. As I said last week, If the government have allowed thousands of people in care homes to die through negligence then the whole lot of them should go.

Glasses, you're not so much a government apologist as just someone for whom we've finally found depths that even you won't descend to.

Granted, I'm surprised by that, but what can you do.
Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:44 - May 10 with 559 viewsNewcyBlue

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:39 - May 10 by BlueBadger

If you'd seen the quality of the PPE we're getting I don't think you'd even be writing the first sentence..

I’ve bought MrsN PPE for when she eventually goes back to work.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:51 - May 10 with 537 viewseireblue

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 12:55 - May 10 by GlasgowBlue

How about, if they ignored the recommendations from the 2016 pandemic exercise and were slow and incompetent, likely leading to more deaths.

That would do for me.

I think holding the Government to a level of competence should be where a marker is set, not hoping that they haven’t been negligent.
Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:53 - May 10 with 534 viewsTommyparker

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 12:57 - May 10 by factual_blue

The health secretary won more of the vote than in 2017. Increasing his majority for the third time running.
Majority 23,194
Conservative 33,842
Labour 10,648
Lib Dem 4,685
Greens 2,262.
Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:54 - May 10 with 524 viewsPecker

Secretary of State for Health and Social Care on 13:10 - May 10 by factual_blue

Brilliant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024