Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... 19:44 - May 24 with 2464 viewsmonytowbray

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/24/witness-complains-to-police-abo

And the third trip they've not even mentioned in the media yet has named sources via Twitter.

This is going to get very stand off. They're playing the Trump card with a nation that is not even brainwashed enough and doesn't like being mugged off.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 20:00 - May 24 with 2391 viewsmonytowbray

Sky confirm he was there...

Enjoy.

EDIT: Sorry just seen it's the number plate the witness relayed.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 20:02]

TWTD never forgets…

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 20:02 - May 24 with 2378 viewsSwansea_Blue

"They're playing the Trump card with a nation that is not even brainwashed enough"

I'm not so sure. You've seen how invested some people are on here. And there's a lot more out there where the few on her have come from.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 20:03 - May 24 with 2374 viewsmonytowbray

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 20:02 - May 24 by Swansea_Blue

"They're playing the Trump card with a nation that is not even brainwashed enough"

I'm not so sure. You've seen how invested some people are on here. And there's a lot more out there where the few on her have come from.

The numbers are thinning out here recently. They've gone quiet.

The "who voted Tory" thread had some good insights. Just hope it reflects the nation.

TWTD never forgets…

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 20:10 - May 24 with 2343 viewsfactual_blue

There will be more and more to come. I'd say The Guardian probably has enough material to drip feed out for another week or more. Probably won't be much tomorrow, and they'll hold back any more really big stuff until nearer next PMQs (which Pinners reminded will be Wednesday week, not this week).

I'm going for a dismissal around 6 June, enabling lots of 'D-Day for boris' headlines.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 20:34 - May 24 with 2270 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

If the second or third trip are confirmed beyond doubt, then Cummings will have to go.

I don't see BJ following him.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 20:36 - May 24 with 2268 viewsmonytowbray

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 20:34 - May 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

If the second or third trip are confirmed beyond doubt, then Cummings will have to go.

I don't see BJ following him.

The third trip is almost a given I'd say, unless someone's gone miles out their way to frame him.

Also would say the second trip is a given too seeing as Johnson didn't even acknowledge the second question from the BBC about the rumoured second trip. He didn't address it because he knows it's true.

Honestly, how is anyone still buying this? It's so transparent I feel like I get a glimpse into Johnson's dead soul when I watch the briefings.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 20:38]

TWTD never forgets…

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 20:51 - May 24 with 2191 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 20:36 - May 24 by monytowbray

The third trip is almost a given I'd say, unless someone's gone miles out their way to frame him.

Also would say the second trip is a given too seeing as Johnson didn't even acknowledge the second question from the BBC about the rumoured second trip. He didn't address it because he knows it's true.

Honestly, how is anyone still buying this? It's so transparent I feel like I get a glimpse into Johnson's dead soul when I watch the briefings.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 20:38]

Everyone will just have to wait to see how it unfolds, a full investigation shouldn't take long.

Too often at the moment, people seem to want action to be taken before all facts on known.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 20:54 - May 24 with 2175 viewsmonytowbray

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 20:51 - May 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

Everyone will just have to wait to see how it unfolds, a full investigation shouldn't take long.

Too often at the moment, people seem to want action to be taken before all facts on known.

It would take some freak scenarios for what we do know and have seen to be untrue. And it's not like "LYING BAST@RDS BEING CAUGHT BEING LYING B@STARDS" would be a surprise headline. They have years of form.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 20:54 - May 24 with 2173 viewsSwansea_Blue

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 20:51 - May 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

Ah yes, how is that Russian report coming along? If this goes to an investigation, it'll get buried.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 20:58 - May 24 with 2151 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

What we need is a Royal Commission!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 21:20 - May 24 with 2107 viewsEdwardStone

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 20:54 - May 24 by Swansea_Blue

Ah yes, how is that Russian report coming along? If this goes to an investigation, it'll get buried.

Trial by Twitter does have the advantage of being quicker

That Arcuri report was a bit of a damp squib when it was finally released t'other day, many months after it was due

Basically the miscreants had wiped all the incriminating evidence.....therefore no chance of a prosecution...therefore ( according to Tory sources ) no wrongdoing had occurred

I would hate for some pathetic whitewash to be applied in this case

Maybe they are actually just religiously following Government guidelines

Wash Your Hands.....take no responsibility

Wash Your Hands.....deny everything

Wash Your Hands.....of the whole matter

Remember that phrase Johnson used when he was asked if he was having an affair? " An inverted pyramid of piffle" That's what he called the allegations. They turned out to be true

Damn fella is a charlatan through and through
The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 21:57 - May 24 with 2051 viewsmonytowbray

I'm almost certain those writing this story have Cummings bang to rights and are sat on the evidence watching the party destroy itself.

What they've done is handed those involved a shovel and played it like a tactical masterclass. May be one of the best pieces of UK political investigative journalism I've seen in my lifetime if they pull it off.

You don't gamble your careers and business like this on rumours and speculation. The fact the witness came forward instantly too with their name shows it. They will have discussed this before the story and warned the witness in question things could get hairy and you can't back out of this once we're in deep.

I don't think we've even seen the smoking gun yet but I'm almost certain so far based on how this is panning out they have it.

TWTD never forgets…

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 22:25 - May 24 with 2012 viewsclive_baker

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 21:57 - May 24 by monytowbray

I'm almost certain those writing this story have Cummings bang to rights and are sat on the evidence watching the party destroy itself.

What they've done is handed those involved a shovel and played it like a tactical masterclass. May be one of the best pieces of UK political investigative journalism I've seen in my lifetime if they pull it off.

You don't gamble your careers and business like this on rumours and speculation. The fact the witness came forward instantly too with their name shows it. They will have discussed this before the story and warned the witness in question things could get hairy and you can't back out of this once we're in deep.

I don't think we've even seen the smoking gun yet but I'm almost certain so far based on how this is panning out they have it.

I love your optimism but let’s be honest, they’ll sh1thouse their way out of it and it’ll be chip paper next week.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 22:28 - May 24 with 2005 viewsmonytowbray

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 22:25 - May 24 by clive_baker

I love your optimism but let’s be honest, they’ll sh1thouse their way out of it and it’ll be chip paper next week.

You seen the Daily Mail front page tomorrow? This isn't going away.m Unless somehow it turns out Jeremy Corbyn framed them.

TWTD never forgets…

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 22:29 - May 24 with 1998 viewsPendejo

Aaaah, so Cummings threw a fake sicky to get away from Boris.

He wasn't ill when he broke lockdown, everyone calm down he wasn't playing super spreader afterall. Still surely a high profile fake sicky is worth a disciplinary investigation.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 22:35 - May 24 with 1991 viewsreusersfreekicks

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 22:29 - May 24 by Pendejo

Aaaah, so Cummings threw a fake sicky to get away from Boris.

He wasn't ill when he broke lockdown, everyone calm down he wasn't playing super spreader afterall. Still surely a high profile fake sicky is worth a disciplinary investigation.

Possibly the most inaccurrate poorly judged post on this whole sorrid affair
The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 04:42 - May 25 with 1904 viewsgainsboroughblue

An investigation could take months or even years. By then, it would be superceded by the latest scandal or enough time would have elapsed for some poor junior minister to be pushed under a bus for something more trivial.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

The source has a name now for the 2nd trip... on 06:58 - May 25 with 1848 viewsDarth_Koont

Agreed - and it's not exactly a minority either.

We tend to reward a lack of honesty and integrity by electing the worst of them or voting to leave the EU.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024