Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still 12:10 - Aug 13 with 4855 viewsBluefish

fixed it and something blue have been relentless in defending him and now dolly seems to have jumped in to defend the indefensible. I think we should create a new club for those that are yet to see the glaring obvious.

I propose that we launch the Paul Lambert Employment Backers Society

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 12:23 - Aug 13 with 3933 viewsBluefish

The Root Out Lousy Lambert Society will be meeting next week to decide how we will try and win the P.L.E.B.S. over

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 12:27 - Aug 13 with 3908 viewsDyland

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 12:23 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

The Root Out Lousy Lambert Society will be meeting next week to decide how we will try and win the P.L.E.B.S. over

Hilarious.

;)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:03 - Aug 13 with 3807 viewsSomethingBlue

I've hardly posted on here recently mate.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:13 - Aug 13 with 3783 viewsChiefXL

You really are an attention seeking, witless dullard
We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:14 - Aug 13 with 3774 viewsLibero

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:13 - Aug 13 by ChiefXL

That's on a good day.
We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:19 - Aug 13 with 3762 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

It really upsets you emotionally when someone doesn't have the same opinion as you.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:29 - Aug 13 with 3743 viewsIllinoisblue

Nobody’s used the word pleb since 1983

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:37 - Aug 13 with 3725 viewscatch74

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:29 - Aug 13 by Illinoisblue

Tory MPs - but that just adds to your argument.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Login to get fewer ads

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:42 - Aug 13 with 3707 viewsBluefish

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:29 - Aug 13 by Illinoisblue

Where have I used the word pleb?

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:43 - Aug 13 with 3699 viewsBluefish

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:03 - Aug 13 by SomethingBlue

I've hardly posted on here recently mate.

I want you to feel that it is ok to come back. We all make mistakes some times

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:44 - Aug 13 with 3686 viewsBluefish

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:13 - Aug 13 by ChiefXL

thank you for taking the time to give feedback, much appreciated

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:49 - Aug 13 with 3650 viewsBrixtonBlue

Starting a thread to call people out is probably the best way to win them over.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:55 - Aug 13 with 3637 viewsBluefish

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:49 - Aug 13 by BrixtonBlue

Starting a thread to call people out is probably the best way to win them over.

Sorry sweetie I'll try and be a bit more light hearted in the future

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 15:16 - Aug 13 with 3604 viewsBrixtonBlue

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 14:55 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

Sorry sweetie I'll try and be a bit more light hearted in the future

This thread hasn't gone well for you has it?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 15:19 - Aug 13 with 3594 viewshype313

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 15:16 - Aug 13 by BrixtonBlue

Have any?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 15:21 - Aug 13 with 3587 viewsBrixtonBlue

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 15:19 - Aug 13 by hype313

Have any?

I mean, they keep him from rocking back and forth in a corner and eating his own sh!t, so in a way that's a success.

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 15:24 - Aug 13 with 3578 viewsBluefish

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 15:16 - Aug 13 by BrixtonBlue

Quite the opposite, loads of nibbles and some full on bites as well

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 15:25 - Aug 13 with 3576 viewsChiefXL

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 15:24 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

Quite the opposite, loads of nibbles and some full on bites as well

Maybe that's counts as a 'win' in your life?

Bless.
We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 15:29 - Aug 13 with 3562 viewsBluefish

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 15:25 - Aug 13 by ChiefXL

Bless.

Winning with a capital W

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 15:30 - Aug 13 with 3561 viewsBrixtonBlue

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 15:25 - Aug 13 by ChiefXL

Bless.

I feel sorry for the poor begger. Maybe this whole lockdown thing is getting to him.

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 15:35 - Aug 13 with 3544 viewsOldsmoker

Some people seem to think you're a complete a*se.
As always, I shall make no such comment.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 15:56 - Aug 13 with 3494 viewsChiefXL

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 15:29 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

Winning with a capital W

You're definitely something with a capital W.

Mic well and truly dropped. Don't @ me.
We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 16:53 - Aug 13 with 3434 viewsEwan_Oozami

I do often struggle sometimes to reconcile your output with that of a fine upstanding (I think you said once) Chair of Governors?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 17:01 - Aug 13 with 3411 viewsgiant_stow

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 16:53 - Aug 13 by Ewan_Oozami

I do often struggle sometimes to reconcile your output with that of a fine upstanding (I think you said once) Chair of Governors?

Everyone needs an outlet - maybe especially a chari of governers?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 17:12 - Aug 13 with 3394 viewsCheltenham_Blue

We seem to have a small number fighting the fight for PRP still on 12:23 - Aug 13 by Bluefish

F eck me, I'm no Lambert backer, quite the opposite now, but you really are embarrassing at times.

Seems that some of our fans aren't happy unless we are getting at each other and the club goes down the tubes just to prove them right.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024