Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on 09:22 - Oct 18 with 2378 viewsBluefish

Lee Clark
Darren Ferguson
Karl Robinson

*Ignoring the obvious ones of keane and Shambert

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 09:54 - Oct 18 with 2135 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 09:58 - Oct 18 with 2120 viewsITFCed

Alan Curbishley

Poll: Who was the player of the tournament in your opinion?

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 10:29 - Oct 18 with 2081 viewsEwan_Oozami

Mike Bassett
Ted Lasso

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 11:08 - Oct 18 with 2035 viewsKeno

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 10:29 - Oct 18 by Ewan_Oozami

Mike Bassett
Ted Lasso

OH!!!

you leave Ted of this list, Id have him a town in a heart beat

[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 11:10]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 19:10 - Oct 18 with 1922 viewsHipsterectomy

Harry Redknapp and Curbishley are names I'd see regularly over the past 10-15 years.

Curbs has been unemployed as a manager since 2008 and Redknapp's faults are well known
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 19:11]

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 19:14 - Oct 18 with 1905 viewsbazza

Gary megson
Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 19:23 - Oct 18 with 1875 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

I admire your persistence. I say admire
Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 19:36 - Oct 18 with 1847 viewsdickie

Is a fraud of managers the collective noun?
Login to get fewer ads

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 19:38 - Oct 18 with 1841 viewsKeno

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 19:36 - Oct 18 by dickie

Is a fraud of managers the collective noun?

A Hurst of managers?

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 20:03 - Oct 18 with 1798 viewsMattinLondon

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 19:38 - Oct 18 by Keno

A Hurst of managers?

Hurst was an absolute failure here but I wouldn’t say he was a fraud. He made too many mistakes and paid the price. I don’t think he ever claimed to be something which he wasn’t.

Maybe with a tad more experience or humility he would have been more successful rather than being seen as an abject failure whose reputation has nosedived.

*That last paragraph is aimed at Hurst rather than Blubfish.
Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 20:44 - Oct 18 with 1754 viewsvapour_trail

The top gear massive had a bit of a thing for serial sh1t (brexit loving) manager, Ian Holloway.

Unsure why.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 21:01 - Oct 18 with 1727 viewsKeno

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 20:03 - Oct 18 by MattinLondon

Hurst was an absolute failure here but I wouldn’t say he was a fraud. He made too many mistakes and paid the price. I don’t think he ever claimed to be something which he wasn’t.

Maybe with a tad more experience or humility he would have been more successful rather than being seen as an abject failure whose reputation has nosedived.

*That last paragraph is aimed at Hurst rather than Blubfish.

It a fair comment

A Duncan of managers?

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 21:10 - Oct 18 with 1705 viewsMattinLondon

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 21:01 - Oct 18 by Keno

It a fair comment

A Duncan of managers?

How about a Bryan Gunn if managers? Or a John Barnes?
Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 09:12 - Oct 19 with 1476 viewsElephantintheRoom

George Burley. The man destroyed the club and demanded a seven figure pay off as a reward for total incompetence.

And still the loons want him back

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 09:13 - Oct 19 with 1472 viewsKeno

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 09:12 - Oct 19 by ElephantintheRoom

George Burley. The man destroyed the club and demanded a seven figure pay off as a reward for total incompetence.

Voicey is that you???

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 09:13 - Oct 19 with 1470 viewsBluefish

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 09:12 - Oct 19 by ElephantintheRoom

Ah nerdy! Hi

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 15:06 - Oct 19 with 1388 viewsBlueBadger

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 19:10 - Oct 18 by Hipsterectomy

Harry Redknapp and Curbishley are names I'd see regularly over the past 10-15 years.

Curbs has been unemployed as a manager since 2008 and Redknapp's faults are well known
[Post edited 18 Oct 2020 19:11]

You appear to have spelt 'criminality' incorrectly there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 15:15 - Oct 19 with 1371 viewsKeno

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 09:13 - Oct 19 by Bluefish

Ah nerdy! Hi

lest we forget

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NerdyKnowAll

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 15:19 - Oct 19 with 1360 viewsBluefish

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 15:15 - Oct 19 by Keno

lest we forget

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NerdyKnowAll

Wonderful stuff although I think I've also upset gav in the same way. He was sending me PMs about gwion at the weekend. I will look out for a bluefish entry

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 15:27 - Oct 19 with 1342 viewsKeno

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 15:19 - Oct 19 by Bluefish

Wonderful stuff although I think I've also upset gav in the same way. He was sending me PMs about gwion at the weekend. I will look out for a bluefish entry

he probably just fancies you and is flirting a bit

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 15:32 - Oct 19 with 1337 viewsBluefish

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 15:27 - Oct 19 by Keno

he probably just fancies you and is flirting a bit

I assumed the dick pic he attached was accidental

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 16:24 - Oct 19 with 1300 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jack Ross. Nobody had heard of him the week before he was linked, and he's barely been mentioned since.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 16:36 - Oct 19 with 1281 viewsKeno

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 15:32 - Oct 19 by Bluefish

I assumed the dick pic he attached was accidental

He sent you a picture of Hoppy?

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 16:40 - Oct 19 with 1278 viewsChrisd

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 16:24 - Oct 19 by Swansea_Blue

Jack Ross. Nobody had heard of him the week before he was linked, and he's barely been mentioned since.

Is that the same Jack Ross that is manager of Hibernian who are currently 3rd in the Scottish Premiership behind Rangers and Celtic?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 16:53 - Oct 19 with 1269 viewsSwansea_Blue

Fraud of managers that TWTD has had bizarre crushes on on 16:40 - Oct 19 by Chrisd

Is that the same Jack Ross that is manager of Hibernian who are currently 3rd in the Scottish Premiership behind Rangers and Celtic?

So Beazer Homes League 6, Northern Division then?

I actually missed the word "fraud" in the OP. I didn't mean to imply he was a fraud, but he was the bees knees out of nowhere for some reason, and then didn't seem to cut it in a league lower than we were in at the time. Although didn't he make the playoffs with Sunderland? I didn't realise he'd gone up to Hibs though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024