Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week on Tom Hunt watch 13:29 - Nov 9 with 1490 viewsmonytowbray

RTing this is pure projection and fear, isn’t it? Problem with the whole SNOWFLAKES REWRITING HISTORY angle is the fact systematic racism (which Tom doesn’t believe in) whitewashed our version of it decades ago.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 13:47 - Nov 9 with 1413 viewsSomethingBlue

There's not a culture war topic Ipswich's poundshop Farage won't turn his hand to! Hard to see how this serves his constituents in any shape or form but then I guess he doesn't know a lot about Ipswich so it must be tough.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 14:14 - Nov 9 with 1363 viewsMattinLondon

The trouble with people like Hunt is that they do indeed like a ‘snowflake’ approach to history when it suits their world view of Britain. For example they believe in a sanitised view of England when it suits their rose tinted evaluation of the blitz and slavery etc etc.
This week on Tom Hunt watch on 14:23 - Nov 9 with 1350 viewsSteve_M

I think it t should be compulsory on here to refer to Tom Rhyming Slang using The Secret Barrister's description of him as "professional simpleton".

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 14:28 - Nov 9 with 1334 viewsmonytowbray

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 14:23 - Nov 9 by Steve_M

I think it t should be compulsory on here to refer to Tom Rhyming Slang using The Secret Barrister's description of him as "professional simpleton".

HAHA, I forgot he rubbed TSB up the wrong way.

I may have to do a 2020 Tom *unt highlights thread. He's like a gift that keeps on giving, but as funny and awful as he is he's also in a position to influence where this Town ends up and mainly cares about how far Boris Johnson's Johnson can go down his throat.

Wonder if he reads this forum as part of his crusade to pretend he supports ITFC?
[Post edited 9 Nov 2020 14:32]

TWTD never forgets…

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 14:32 - Nov 9 with 1326 viewsitfcjoe

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 14:28 - Nov 9 by monytowbray

I may have to do a 2020 Tom *unt highlights thread. He's like a gift that keeps on giving, but as funny and awful as he is he's also in a position to influence where this Town ends up and mainly cares about how far Boris Johnson's Johnson can go down his throat.

Wonder if he reads this forum as part of his crusade to pretend he supports ITFC?

He's a Newcastle fan I think, i did see him at an Ipswich game pre lockdown in one of the lounges.

Interestingly he abstained on last Govt vote, so may be going away from Boris a bit, now just a useful idiot for the ERG.

With regards to the highlights don't watse your time - you just need to list out any possible culture war and you can guarantee what his stance will have been

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 14:34 - Nov 9 with 1316 viewsmonytowbray

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 14:32 - Nov 9 by itfcjoe

He's a Newcastle fan I think, i did see him at an Ipswich game pre lockdown in one of the lounges.

Interestingly he abstained on last Govt vote, so may be going away from Boris a bit, now just a useful idiot for the ERG.

With regards to the highlights don't watse your time - you just need to list out any possible culture war and you can guarantee what his stance will have been

I think I'd struggle to be in the same room as him, the urge to challenge his views would be too much.

Never had a real job in his life but Daddy in the Party gave him a leg up. but Privilege is a made up concept by snowflakes, honestly.

TWTD never forgets…

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 14:50 - Nov 9 with 1289 viewsitfcjoe

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 14:34 - Nov 9 by monytowbray

I think I'd struggle to be in the same room as him, the urge to challenge his views would be too much.

Never had a real job in his life but Daddy in the Party gave him a leg up. but Privilege is a made up concept by snowflakes, honestly.

This was before the elction when he was just the candidate and didn't have any views!

He's basically a UKIPper

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 14:53 - Nov 9 with 1278 viewsmonytowbray

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 14:50 - Nov 9 by itfcjoe

This was before the elction when he was just the candidate and didn't have any views!

He's basically a UKIPper

You spelled "bellend" wrong.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 16:00 - Nov 9 with 1204 viewstractordownsouth

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 14:14 - Nov 9 by MattinLondon

The trouble with people like Hunt is that they do indeed like a ‘snowflake’ approach to history when it suits their world view of Britain. For example they believe in a sanitised view of England when it suits their rose tinted evaluation of the blitz and slavery etc etc.

Indeed. When the likes of Laurence Fox object to any negative aspects of colonialism being taught in schools because they claim they want history to be taught without an agenda, what they really mean is they want it to be taught by people who subscribe to their own agenda.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 16:46 - Nov 9 with 1159 viewsartsbossbeard

The responses are ace.

I suspect that he's got many on mute, so it will all go unnoticed, which is a shame.

Contrast this to his sycophantic facebook page where him and his team stop discerning voices from posting at the earliest opportunity.

"Well done Tom, your (SIC) great, etc."

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 21:13 - Nov 9 with 1039 viewsClapham_Junction

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 14:28 - Nov 9 by monytowbray

Looks like he may be on here as 'bluebudgie'.
This week on Tom Hunt watch on 12:21 - Nov 10 with 912 viewssoupytwist

Latest development is that he's appeared on Daniel Grimes' podcast talking about "police reporting of 'non-crime hate'. He too has had vexatious allegations made against him that were then recorded. We must end this Orwellian nonsense that has a severe chilling effect on freedom of expression."

He sure keeps some lovely company.
This week on Tom Hunt watch on 12:27 - Nov 10 with 894 viewsSteve_M

He'll be gutted, he's missed opportunity to sign a letter of reactionary bile:

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 12:32 - Nov 10 with 882 viewsDanTheMan

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 12:27 - Nov 10 by Steve_M

I'm very much enjoying the old website for the Alliance of British Drivers:
http://original.abd.org.uk/resources/quotes/gwt.htm

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 12:35 - Nov 10 with 870 viewsSomethingBlue

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 12:27 - Nov 10 by Steve_M

Guess that clashed with his self-pitying Zoom chat with Darren Grimes.

Honestly, what a disgrace. Ipswich needs rid of him.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 12:39 - Nov 10 with 856 viewsDyland

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 12:32 - Nov 10 by DanTheMan

“Climate has always changed year on year and is unstoppable as a phenomenon. I am sceptical of the 'evidence' being presented as fact and do NOT believe that the interference by Government will have much affect on changing temperatures or rainfall.
Indeed as a gardener in the West of Scotland I look forward to warmer temperatures and more rain so will be doing nothing as an individual that can in any event be seen as tokenism to a perceived problem.”
Brian Donohoe
Labour MP for Ayrshire Central

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 12:40 - Nov 10 with 854 viewsSteve_M

It's always nice to be reminded of the early days of the internet.

I'm shocked to see the list of topics for their ire jump so smoothly from Global Warming to speed cameras.

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 12:42 - Nov 10 with 843 viewsfooters

That's amazing. Who knew the Alliance of British Drivers were so into Schopenhauer? It's probably a better idea to keep your eyes on the road instead of indulging in metaphsyics. Could cause a crash.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2020 12:42]

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 12:43 - Nov 10 with 834 viewsDanTheMan

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 12:40 - Nov 10 by Steve_M

It's always nice to be reminded of the early days of the internet.

I'm shocked to see the list of topics for their ire jump so smoothly from Global Warming to speed cameras.

The inclusion of Comic Sans for the font did give me a giggle.

Interestingly on their new website this page does not appear. In fact they appear to have (like so many) given up with the "it's not man made" to "we can't do anything because China / India" like so many people, including a few on this forum.

https://www.abd.org.uk/net-zero-petition/

I'm sure their aversion to speed cameras is just as well thought out as labelling people from the WWF "bad guys".

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

This week on Tom Hunt watch on 13:06 - Nov 10 with 798 viewsDarth_Koont

Unbelievably, the impending Culture Wars that the Brexit and neoliberal loons are pivoting towards will see our politics go even lower.

These people don’t understand history and they’re enemies of evolution - both of society and of ideas.

If you want to find the people who are tearing the UK apart and actively dividing people with their political, social and economic attitudes then look no further than these c@#&s.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024