Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What urgent building work does the club have to do to SBR stand? 09:13 - Dec 1 with 964 viewsSteve_M

A little bit in the guidelines for fans:

"The safety authorities have recently asked for building repair work to be done in the Sir Bobby Robson Stand."

Town Issue Guidelines For Fans' Return 30th Nov 2020 21:13
Town have issued details of how matchdays will look to the 2,000 season ticket holders returning to Portman Road for the Portsmouth game a week on Saturday. 29

The half-arsed ME approach to running the club continues clearly.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What urgent building work does the club have to do to SBR stand? on 09:17 - Dec 1 with 930 viewsTieDyedIn95

They have had how long with an empty stadium to get that done?

Absolute shambles under Evans.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Turning the seats round? (n/t) on 09:18 - Dec 1 with 920 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

What urgent building work does the club have to do to SBR stand? on 09:21 - Dec 1 with 901 viewsDublinBlue84

They're also not opening the Lower Co-Op stand either?

If I was Lambert and I didn't want fans to be in two places, it'd be directly behind me and in the North.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

What urgent building work does the club have to do to SBR stand? on 09:21 - Dec 1 with 896 viewsSwansea_Blue

What urgent building work does the club have to do to SBR stand? on 09:17 - Dec 1 by TieDyedIn95

They have had how long with an empty stadium to get that done?

Absolute shambles under Evans.

Point of order. There's probably still a few queing for their 'halftime' pint from our last home match!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What urgent building work does the club have to do to SBR stand? on 09:33 - Dec 1 with 823 viewsbluelagos

The standard of recent football has triggered an inspection of the stand and a key structural fault has been identified. It is facing the pitch.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 9:36]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

What urgent building work does the club have to do to SBR stand? on 09:36 - Dec 1 with 790 viewsMrTown

Screen up so fans can't see the pitch is best option.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

What urgent building work does the club have to do to SBR stand? on 09:37 - Dec 1 with 780 viewsTractorWood

It did think the same when I saw this but just cba anymore with the farce. The club is such a shambles.

It reminds of the US office where Steve Carrell has to download Microsoft PowerPoint Infront of the whole office before giving a PowerPoint presentation he's not done on the subject of Microsoft PowerPoint.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

What urgent building work does the club have to do to SBR stand? on 09:38 - Dec 1 with 758 viewshoppy

Is that where they’re erecting the Paul Lambert statue?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

What urgent building work does the club have to do to SBR stand? on 09:50 - Dec 1 with 689 viewsPinewoodblue

What urgent building work does the club have to do to SBR stand? on 09:38 - Dec 1 by hoppy

Is that where they’re erecting the Paul Lambert statue?

Be interesting to see how they incorporate into the statue the fact he spent one season in Germany.

Actually we need a cartoon mural somewhere of all our ex managers.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

What urgent building work does the club have to do to SBR stand? on 09:54 - Dec 1 with 661 viewsSeablu

What urgent building work does the club have to do to SBR stand? on 09:50 - Dec 1 by Pinewoodblue

Be interesting to see how they incorporate into the statue the fact he spent one season in Germany.

Actually we need a cartoon mural somewhere of all our ex managers.

Lambert’s been creating his own since day one.
What urgent building work does the club have to do to SBR stand? on 10:11 - Dec 1 with 604 viewsmanagement

The club has been informed it needs to build bridges with the fans, they have taken this literally as opposed to metaphorically.
What urgent building work does the club have to do to SBR stand? on 10:18 - Dec 1 with 569 viewsElderGrizzly

They were never going to open the SBRL under any reduced capacity plan. The one area where people were less likely to social distance and stay in their seats.
What urgent building work does the club have to do to SBR stand? on 10:30 - Dec 1 with 521 viewsKieran_Knows

I mean, it's not like they've had the past 8 months to sort it, is it?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024