Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? 14:21 - Dec 27 with 1456 viewsStokieBlue

The Isle of Scilly is the only tier 1 area in the country yet on Christmas Eve the police had to turn away 5 people landing at the airport who had travelled from a tier 4 area to go on a holiday:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/isles-scilly-tier-1-tourists-pol

Incredible behaviour really.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 14:34 - Dec 27 with 1389 viewsMattinLondon

If by incredible you mean selfish, irresponsible and stupid then yes, quite incredible behaviour.
Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 15:02 - Dec 27 with 1311 viewsTractorboy24

Agreed, their actions were just plain Scilly.
Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 15:06 - Dec 27 with 1301 viewsgiant_stow

The scilly police force is very intimidating.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 15:09 - Dec 27 with 1301 viewsAce_High1

My airline keeps emailing me very tempting offers - latest being The Maldives and Tanzania - no quarantine needed at their other end......
Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 15:16 - Dec 27 with 1282 viewstractordownsouth

Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 15:06 - Dec 27 by giant_stow

The scilly police force is very intimidating.

Last time I was over there I saw 2 policemen together thinking they must have a relatively stress-free job, and probably make up about 20% of the force. It's 20 miles from where I live but it feels like going abroad as it's so cut off from everywhere else. They don't even have a pub that shows Sky Sports!

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 15:19 - Dec 27 with 1267 viewsgiant_stow

Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 15:16 - Dec 27 by tractordownsouth

Last time I was over there I saw 2 policemen together thinking they must have a relatively stress-free job, and probably make up about 20% of the force. It's 20 miles from where I live but it feels like going abroad as it's so cut off from everywhere else. They don't even have a pub that shows Sky Sports!

Never been personally - are there any non sky pubs?!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 15:21 - Dec 27 with 1263 viewsFunge

Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 15:19 - Dec 27 by giant_stow

I went there in 1989; absolutely no Sky pubs at all then.

The 80's were ace.

Happy Christmas by the way, you budgie twit x
Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 15:23 - Dec 27 with 1255 viewstractordownsouth

Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 15:19 - Dec 27 by giant_stow

Yeah there are a couple on St Mary's and probably one on Tresco and St Martin's too. . My mate works loading luggage onto the ferry and gets a certain number of free tickets a year so a few of us went over last year. We ate at the Mermaid Inn which was very nice. All very expensive though as you'd expect.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Login to get fewer ads

Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 15:33 - Dec 27 with 1216 viewsBlueBadger

Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 15:09 - Dec 27 by Ace_High1

My airline keeps emailing me very tempting offers - latest being The Maldives and Tanzania - no quarantine needed at their other end......

Jesus, that's some spectacular irresponsibility on their part.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 15:33 - Dec 27 with 1215 viewsgiant_stow

Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 15:21 - Dec 27 by Funge

I went there in 1989; absolutely no Sky pubs at all then.

The 80's were ace.

Happy Christmas by the way, you budgie twit x

And you mr!

Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 09:15 - Dec 28 with 938 viewsAce_High1

Further to this anyone seen the new Ryanair TV Advert?

"Jab and go" - the vaccines are coming, book your easter/summer break now.
Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 09:25 - Dec 28 with 922 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 09:28 - Dec 28 with 915 viewsAce_High1

Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 09:25 - Dec 28 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Yeah, I am really Beardy Branson x
Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 09:51 - Dec 28 with 885 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 15:23 - Dec 27 by tractordownsouth

Yeah there are a couple on St Mary's and probably one on Tresco and St Martin's too. . My mate works loading luggage onto the ferry and gets a certain number of free tickets a year so a few of us went over last year. We ate at the Mermaid Inn which was very nice. All very expensive though as you'd expect.

Were they Scilly prices?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Holiday in the Isle of Scilly anyone? on 10:06 - Dec 28 with 864 viewshoppy

How had they even been allowed to get that far? Surely they should’ve been stopped from even boarding the flight across?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024