Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 11:49 - Jan 11 with 818 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Assuming we are in league one it’s got to be less than 3/4k? If we manage to go up then you’d hope for a few more. I’d imagine most renewed this year on the hope that crowds would be back by now. Interesting to see what happens if crowds are still restricted by the summer.

I think a massive decline in ST sales would be the final nail for a lot of teams.

Would love to know how many have actually been cancelled too.
IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 11:54 - Jan 11 with 789 viewsjayessess

New manager bounce plus enthusiasm for end of lockdown might make a difference in the other direction?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 11:56 - Jan 11 with 781 viewsTieDyedIn95

I cancelled last season as I didn't see myself being able to watch football for a couple of seasons and didn't see the value in staying on for iFollow when at that time I was between jobs in a pandemic.

I won't be coming back either, as much as I love Ipswich and I enjoy watching football. I can't bring myself morally to endorse Evans and co with any of more my money while they destroy the club. It's Ipswich in name only right now, and with an owner dictating the style of play we've ended up a classic basket case club with no future until we drop so far as to force Evans to walk away and by then it may be too late to save it anyway.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 11:57]

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 11:56 - Jan 11 with 789 viewsSomethingBlue

At a guess you aren't far off and Evans isn't going to be able to pin that squarely on the pandemic, nobody is that stupid. We've been better placed than almost anyone in L1 to come out of this period in good fettle but we're wasting that chance and are very nearly out of time.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 12:02 - Jan 11 with 741 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Just seen the ticket office is now open limited hrs Monday to Friday! Surely no one is buying at the mo.
I’m tempted to Jack my season ticket in as I can’t see us getting back. Especially as we have 3 tickets in the family and I’m the only 1 who watches the games now.
IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 12:05 - Jan 11 with 733 viewsitfcpaul

IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 11:56 - Jan 11 by SomethingBlue

At a guess you aren't far off and Evans isn't going to be able to pin that squarely on the pandemic, nobody is that stupid. We've been better placed than almost anyone in L1 to come out of this period in good fettle but we're wasting that chance and are very nearly out of time.

We are the same, we buy 4 season tickets in X Block in Upper SAR, for reasons due to my wifes disability, but all the same for whatever reason we pay a lot of money for them but all we get is the same free home game

I wonder what they are planning to do about this seasons ticket money, they left it late last season but certainly someone should have a flan in place for this seasons ticket money as to be honest the have a load of our money..

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 12:07 - Jan 11 with 720 viewstractorboy1978

IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 12:05 - Jan 11 by itfcpaul

We are the same, we buy 4 season tickets in X Block in Upper SAR, for reasons due to my wifes disability, but all the same for whatever reason we pay a lot of money for them but all we get is the same free home game

I wonder what they are planning to do about this seasons ticket money, they left it late last season but certainly someone should have a flan in place for this seasons ticket money as to be honest the have a load of our money..

Should have a plan but there won't be.
IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 12:11 - Jan 11 with 710 viewsPhilTWTD

IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 12:07 - Jan 11 by tractorboy1978

Should have a plan but there won't be.

They have been talking about it for some while. I think they hope fans will put the money from this year's season tickets into next year's rather than taking it back in cash. Will probably also be some voucher scheme like last year. After this season, not sure many fans will be willing to be so helpful this time around, however.
IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 12:15 - Jan 11 with 679 viewsMatt_Netherlands

IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 12:11 - Jan 11 by PhilTWTD

They have been talking about it for some while. I think they hope fans will put the money from this year's season tickets into next year's rather than taking it back in cash. Will probably also be some voucher scheme like last year. After this season, not sure many fans will be willing to be so helpful this time around, however.

Not unless they introduction “OPTION 6: Use your refund credit to contribute towards PL’s redundancy payout”

Any goodwill from last summer must have well and truly dried up by now which is a real shame, but completely justified!
Login to get fewer ads

IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 12:24 - Jan 11 with 638 viewsDanTheMan

IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 12:11 - Jan 11 by PhilTWTD

Surely the club is aware at this point that supporter morale is at an all time low, and it's not just a loud minority?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 12:31 - Jan 11 with 607 viewsbournemouthblue

You almost need a digital season ticket now

I suspect iFollow have been caught out massively by the surge in demand on this and I fear have a plumb contract to get all the benefits and none of the downsides, it must be killing clubs like ours?

Clubs really need to be looking at the subscription models and how to get the best value from advertising on this digital world

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 12:58 - Jan 11 with 527 viewssouthnorfolkblue

IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 12:31 - Jan 11 by bournemouthblue

You almost need a digital season ticket now

I suspect iFollow have been caught out massively by the surge in demand on this and I fear have a plumb contract to get all the benefits and none of the downsides, it must be killing clubs like ours?

Clubs really need to be looking at the subscription models and how to get the best value from advertising on this digital world

Simon Jordan has been saying this for years. It is the future.

Poll: Our final position

IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 13:00 - Jan 11 with 514 viewsPhilTWTD

IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 12:24 - Jan 11 by DanTheMan

Surely the club is aware at this point that supporter morale is at an all time low, and it's not just a loud minority?

I can't see how they can't be aware. I've said as much when I've spoken to them anyway in case there was any doubt.
IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 13:01 - Jan 11 with 508 viewsPhilTWTD

IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 12:15 - Jan 11 by Matt_Netherlands

Not unless they introduction “OPTION 6: Use your refund credit to contribute towards PL’s redundancy payout”

Any goodwill from last summer must have well and truly dried up by now which is a real shame, but completely justified!

Might get sales back to their Premier League levels!
IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 13:06 - Jan 11 with 466 viewsbackwaywhen

Cancelled mine after Swindon .... enough is enough , be back when Lamberts gone .
IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 13:12 - Jan 11 with 444 viewsOsborneOneNil

IF fans aren’t back by august, how may ST’s will we realistically sell for 2 on 13:01 - Jan 11 by PhilTWTD

Might get sales back to their Premier League levels!

Haha! I'd buy 3!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024