Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“A fantastic performance” - the management view 🙄 18:30 - Jan 16 with 1201 viewsElderGrizzly

Even Trump’s press secretary wouldn’t try that one on

“A fantastic performance” - the management view 🙄 on 18:36 - Jan 16 with 1142 viewsjayessess

Well Stu, if they're all in good shape, working hard, following your plans, Peterborough should be no trouble next week, right?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

“A fantastic performance” - the management view 🙄 on 18:37 - Jan 16 with 1120 viewsdavblue

The whole club seems attuned to talking bullsh1t.

All we need now is each one of them promising to never lie to us.
“A fantastic performance” - the management view 🙄 on 18:38 - Jan 16 with 1111 viewsPinewoodblue

Think he believed every word of what he said. So was a bit Trumpish.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

“A fantastic performance” - the management view 🙄 on 18:42 - Jan 16 with 1075 viewsbrogansnose

More to the point, is Evans buying this speil ?
“A fantastic performance” - the management view 🙄 on 18:45 - Jan 16 with 1040 viewstextbackup

“A fantastic performance” - the management view 🙄 on 18:42 - Jan 16 by brogansnose

More to the point, is Evans buying this speil ?

hes been lapping it up. all he sees is "burton 0-1 Ipswich"

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

“A fantastic performance” - the management view 🙄 on 19:27 - Jan 16 with 912 viewsnorth_stand77

Why do they all think its ok to lie ?

The first half was one of the worst I've seen us play- ever.

They must think were all really dense!
“A fantastic performance” - the management view 🙄 on 20:10 - Jan 16 with 855 viewsSwansea_Blue

Deluded wazzock. No wonder we’re struggling if they think that’s the level. We dug in and got a result in a scrappy match of little quality. There’s a positive in that, but it sure as hell wasn’t a fantastic performance.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

“A fantastic performance” - the management view 🙄 on 21:45 - Jan 16 with 746 viewscooper442

Surely he was watching a different game to the one I had the misfortune to watch .
Login to get fewer ads

“A fantastic performance” - the management view 🙄 on 22:17 - Jan 16 with 673 viewsEireannach_gorm

Making Ipswich Town FC great.
“A fantastic performance” - the management view 🙄 on 22:18 - Jan 16 with 668 viewsrfretwell

“A fantastic performance” - the management view 🙄 on 21:45 - Jan 16 by cooper442

Surely he was watching a different game to the one I had the misfortune to watch .

I have to agree with you Northstand. That first half was absolute garbage by both teams, no quality of any sort on display. Its easily up there at the top of the worst ever first halves involving the Town I have had the misfortune of watching in 50 years!
“A fantastic performance” - the management view 🙄 on 23:01 - Jan 16 with 612 viewshaynes_toe1

Why don't they think "fans aren't inside with us at the moment for obvious reasons, let's not talk absolute BS that winds them up further "?

If he had come out and said look, we played poorly and will need to up our game big time for upcoming fixtures, but we massively needed a result and we got that. - no one would have a right to complain about that!
“A fantastic performance” - the management view 🙄 on 23:09 - Jan 16 with 595 viewsdominiciawful

“A fantastic performance” - the management view 🙄 on 18:45 - Jan 16 by textbackup

hes been lapping it up. all he sees is "burton 0-1 Ipswich"

That is such a frightening thought.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024