Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is It Just Me ? 16:30 - Mar 15 with 2160 viewsMetal_Hacker

Or are there others really struggling working from home more than ever now

Total lack of motivation - business is busy but just lacking b00dy motivation

Poll: If it were one or the other

Is It Just Me ? on 16:35 - Mar 15 with 2087 viewsIllinoisblue

Same here although I don’t really want to go back to the office either.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is It Just Me ? on 16:36 - Mar 15 with 2077 viewsCaptMickMills

I can totally relate to that. Been far worse for concentration and motivation since New Year.
Is It Just Me ? on 16:37 - Mar 15 with 2070 viewsMetal_Hacker

Is It Just Me ? on 16:35 - Mar 15 by Illinoisblue

Same here although I don’t really want to go back to the office either.

I'm usually based from home in my role but for the most out in and around Yorkshire on a daily basis wit h"admin" time at home

Really starting to grate on me now

Bloody Teams meetings all week with customers - just drains me

Is It Just Me ? on 16:37 - Mar 15 with 2067 viewsSwansea_Blue

Struggling? Nah, I've just given up

Motivation has been at zero for the whole of this year so far.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is It Just Me ? on 16:39 - Mar 15 with 2050 viewsBasuco

I am really enjoying working from home, not looking forward to go back to the office at all, apart from Friday's when we get breakfast in.
Is It Just Me ? on 16:43 - Mar 15 with 2027 viewsKeno

No you aren't only feeling like that

Ive even had days I haven't felt posting much on TWTD

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is It Just Me ? on 16:46 - Mar 15 with 1992 viewsMetal_Hacker

Is It Just Me ? on 16:43 - Mar 15 by Keno

No you aren't only feeling like that

Ive even had days I haven't felt posting much on TWTD

To be fair if it wasn't for this forum the latest lockdown would've perhaps been less bearable

Some quality from Blubbers and others have kept me going

Is It Just Me ? on 16:48 - Mar 15 with 1989 viewsIllinoisblue

Is It Just Me ? on 16:37 - Mar 15 by Metal_Hacker

I'm usually based from home in my role but for the most out in and around Yorkshire on a daily basis wit h"admin" time at home

Really starting to grate on me now

Bloody Teams meetings all week with customers - just drains me

Yeah the continual online meetings get old. And not having the 40 minute drive to work you miss out on your ‘alone time’ for music or podcasts or whatever. Miss the Friday ritual of going to breakfast with colleagues too.

62 - 78 - 81

Login to get fewer ads

Is It Just Me ? on 16:49 - Mar 15 with 1976 viewsMetal_Hacker

Is It Just Me ? on 16:48 - Mar 15 by Illinoisblue

Yeah the continual online meetings get old. And not having the 40 minute drive to work you miss out on your ‘alone time’ for music or podcasts or whatever. Miss the Friday ritual of going to breakfast with colleagues too.

Indeed .....all we can hope is that this'll all be over soon

Is It Just Me ? on 16:51 - Mar 15 with 1964 viewsFtnfwest

Bit rubbish today but generally not too bad. Getting sick of being at home all the time though and looking forward to being back in (been doing on average a day a week in the office anyway since July). Over the year have been busy but salary wise was reduced to 10-15% overall. So +1% would be nice!..
Is It Just Me ? on 16:56 - Mar 15 with 1933 viewsGeoffSentence

I haven't set foot in an office for more than three years now, and am happy for that to confinue.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Is It Just Me ? on 16:59 - Mar 15 with 1914 viewsKeno

Is It Just Me ? on 16:46 - Mar 15 by Metal_Hacker

To be fair if it wasn't for this forum the latest lockdown would've perhaps been less bearable

Some quality from Blubbers and others have kept me going

I know!! Its comes to something when you have TWTD keep you sane and focused

and thanks to everyone your company through all this

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is It Just Me ? on 17:02 - Mar 15 with 1901 viewsDubtractor

I am utterly fed up with it, definitely compounded by the winter months meaning a lack of other distractions.

I'm way too busy to be bored, or more to the point to just slack off even though I want to, but crikey I've had enough of it.

The usual Sunday night/Monday morning sense of doom (we all get that yeah?) has definitely gone up a level in recent months.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Is It Just Me ? on 17:06 - Mar 15 with 1874 viewsDubtractor

Is It Just Me ? on 16:48 - Mar 15 by Illinoisblue

Yep, I'm missing my 30 minute walk to work and back each day for the same reason. When I drag myself out of bed in time I do try and go for a walk in the morning to get my head set for the day.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Is It Just Me ? on 17:10 - Mar 15 with 1857 viewsHighgateBlue

I'm with you! Hopefully it's good to know there are others in a similar place. I think I might just be lazy, but it's certainly got more difficult to find the motivation the more the monotony has dragged on...
Is It Just Me ? on 17:10 - Mar 15 with 1854 viewsclive_baker

Yeah, I’ve checked out. I’m like Paul Lambert post about Feb 2020.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Is It Just Me ? on 17:13 - Mar 15 with 1839 viewsIllinoisblue

Is It Just Me ? on 17:02 - Mar 15 by Dubtractor

I am utterly fed up with it, definitely compounded by the winter months meaning a lack of other distractions.

I'm way too busy to be bored, or more to the point to just slack off even though I want to, but crikey I've had enough of it.

The usual Sunday night/Monday morning sense of doom (we all get that yeah?) has definitely gone up a level in recent months.

Oh Christ, the Sunday evening blues have never felt so bad the last couple of months. A brutal crippling sense of doom. Genuinely ruins the weekend. Although hopefully Mr Cook is going to help there

62 - 78 - 81

Is It Just Me ? on 17:25 - Mar 15 with 1806 viewsBluespeed225

Looking forward to the Wife going back to the office. Bless her, but i can't get anything done, on eggshells constantly. Sometimes I need to get the chainsaw going, drills, music on,' The Sweeney' on after an afternoon nap, but shes always in the kitchen, having meetings louder than the telly. I haven't enjoyed a decent sit down with 'Homes Under The Hammer' and a cuppa for nearly a year!
Is It Just Me ? on 18:28 - Mar 15 with 1715 viewsHeadWestBlue

Our company is saying that this the new normal and may be only around 40 to 50% of our team will ever return back to the office....

What makes it worse is that her in doors watches every episode of a place in the sun and I am not sure we will be getting away this year....
Is It Just Me ? on 18:32 - Mar 15 with 1702 viewstextbackup

Nope... I love it.

Every second of every day where I’m not having to be surrounded by lick arses and d1ckhead management. I don’t ever want to go back in.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Is It Just Me ? on 18:35 - Mar 15 with 1686 viewsjayessess

Just completed 2 full terms of teaching, never met any of the students in real life. Sick of it now.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024