Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) 14:02 - Apr 7 with 1778 viewschrismakin

Also...I think they are all at the club today.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 14:24]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:03 - Apr 7 with 1755 viewsJ2BLUE

CM

Fresh start?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:04 - Apr 7 with 1737 viewschrismakin

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:03 - Apr 7 by J2BLUE

CM

Fresh start?

Absolutely:)
COYB!!!!

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:10 - Apr 7 with 1637 viewsCokeIsKey

So Brett Johnson will have made more public media appearences in a few hours than Marcus Evans over 14 years... Honestly just having something as simple as a board that communicates with the fans will be so refreshing.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:13 - Apr 7 with 1591 viewsBobbychase

First question: "Wouldn't you have rather bought Norwich and did you ever see that splendid Jeremy Goss goal against Bayern Munich"

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:14 - Apr 7 with 1562 viewschrismakin

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:13 - Apr 7 by Bobbychase

First question: "Wouldn't you have rather bought Norwich and did you ever see that splendid Jeremy Goss goal against Bayern Munich"

And his first answer to the first question putting him into ipswich hall of fame..... "sorry who?"

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:14 - Apr 7 with 1556 viewsFixed_It

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:13 - Apr 7 by Bobbychase

'They haven't got a cathedral or an airport you know' ...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:15 - Apr 7 with 1527 viewsJ2BLUE

"What's a Jeremy Goss?"

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:18 - Apr 7 with 1471 viewsNthQldITFC

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:15 - Apr 7 by J2BLUE

"What's a Jeremy Goss?"

It's rhyming slang, 'loss' or 'toss' I can never remember which.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:33 - Apr 7 with 1294 viewsSmithy

Oh can't wait, 5mins on the 7-0 win and a 20 second interview with our new owners

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:40 - Apr 7 with 1226 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:33 - Apr 7 by Smithy

Oh can't wait, 5mins on the 7-0 win and a 20 second interview with our new owners

"...and in other local sports news, one of the regions lower League Clubs has new owners."
Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:42 - Apr 7 with 1194 viewsBobbychase

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:40 - Apr 7 by ArnoldMoorhen

"...and in other local sports news, one of the regions lower League Clubs has new owners."

On a serious note, I can't get Look East on my telly box but I recommend all ITFC fans watch it tonight and bombard them with messages if they give in to their Budgie tendencies

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:43 - Apr 7 with 1178 viewsMetal_Hacker

He's just accepted my LinkedIn connection , I hope he doesn't call it soccer otherwise I'll be having a word

Poll: If it were one or the other

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:47 - Apr 7 with 1129 viewsCoco

gloss painting all the old walnut

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Brett Johnson speaking to look east later today (n/t) on 14:49 - Apr 7 with 1100 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Lol.... v good.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024