Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches 16:54 - Jun 18 with 2649 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Clearly worked with Gerard Nash ok, but later critical of other coaches in the youth set up. Who do you think he is referring to. Clearly little respect for Milne etc but who are the others...

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 17:00 - Jun 18 with 2590 viewschrismakin

Dont know without him naming them.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 17:03 - Jun 18 with 2575 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 17:00 - Jun 18 by chrismakin

sums it up who the f are they........
Sounds like Lee Scowie went to be replaced by a bunch of tw&6ts

clearly things looking better now with Adem Atay and Kieron etc.....

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 17:51 - Jun 18 with 2443 viewsBlueBadger

This bit stood out for me:

'There was no support there. I started hating working there and I could see in [former manager] Mick [McCarthy] that the stress built because he didn’t deserve the treatment he was getting. And he wasn’t getting support from the club.

“Ultimately, I remember the day it was sorted out. He had the meeting with [former owner] Marcus [Evans] and his contract wasn’t renewed or whatever they said, it was mutual.

“He came in the next day and he looked five years younger and I realised actually that was the best thing for him. He just had this weight off his shoulders. He was carrying everything.'

No wonder he got grumpy occasionally.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 17:57 - Jun 18 with 2413 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 17:03 - Jun 18 by BlueyandCrazy

sums it up who the f are they........
Sounds like Lee Scowie went to be replaced by a bunch of tw&6ts

clearly things looking better now with Adem Atay and Kieron etc.....

Wow, that's quite a statement about people making a start in their profession, unless you have very strong evidence to back that up.
Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 18:01 - Jun 18 with 2385 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 17:57 - Jun 18 by ArnoldMoorhen

Wow, that's quite a statement about people making a start in their profession, unless you have very strong evidence to back that up.

Not me Alan Lee' comments

replaced a load of experiences ex players/coaches with a bunch of golf mates (his words) who wanted to play politics and coach the first team - just wondering who the f these people were.

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 18:02 - Jun 18 with 2361 viewsBlueBadger

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 18:01 - Jun 18 by BlueyandCrazy

Not me Alan Lee' comments

replaced a load of experiences ex players/coaches with a bunch of golf mates (his words) who wanted to play politics and coach the first team - just wondering who the f these people were.

Sounds like pretty much all of Lambert's cronies.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 18:04 - Jun 18 with 2357 viewsSteve_M

If you don’t know then don’t pick random names to speculate about.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 18:38 - Jun 18 with 2236 viewsPhilTWTD

As Steve says, not sensible to speculate on people at random like that.

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 18:39 - Jun 18 with 2214 viewschrismakin

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 18:38 - Jun 18 by PhilTWTD

As Steve says, not sensible to speculate on people at random like that.

Fair enough apologies. Was wrong to do so.

Phil.. have you done a pod with Simon Milton. Would be great to hear his thoughts on things.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 18:41]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 18:47 - Jun 18 with 2159 viewsPhilTWTD

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 18:39 - Jun 18 by chrismakin

Fair enough apologies. Was wrong to do so.

Phil.. have you done a pod with Simon Milton. Would be great to hear his thoughts on things.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 18:41]

Indeed it would. Maybe one for the future.
Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 01:13 - Jun 19 with 1794 viewstextbackup

there was a huge dig at the academy in that interview..... would I be wrong to say Klug oversees all that?!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 02:22 - Jun 19 with 1753 viewslightuser

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 01:13 - Jun 19 by textbackup

there was a huge dig at the academy in that interview..... would I be wrong to say Klug oversees all that?!

I said the same thing when KD made his remarks 12/13 May. But Klug is still here (as is tefLON), so I guess that the new management team is ok with them.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2021 3:03]
Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 07:05 - Jun 19 with 1573 viewspennblue

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 17:51 - Jun 18 by BlueBadger

This bit stood out for me:

'There was no support there. I started hating working there and I could see in [former manager] Mick [McCarthy] that the stress built because he didn’t deserve the treatment he was getting. And he wasn’t getting support from the club.

“Ultimately, I remember the day it was sorted out. He had the meeting with [former owner] Marcus [Evans] and his contract wasn’t renewed or whatever they said, it was mutual.

“He came in the next day and he looked five years younger and I realised actually that was the best thing for him. He just had this weight off his shoulders. He was carrying everything.'

No wonder he got grumpy occasionally.

The more time that passes, the more it is quite clear McCarthy did an outstanding job for the club under very difficult circumstances. With no support from above, and the fans on top of him, it is a surprise he did not walk sooner.

He clearly knows what he is doing, nice to see Tyrone Ming's and Kiefer Moore starring in these Euro's.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 07:11 - Jun 19 with 1561 viewsChurchman

I have always thought the academy was kind of immune from the rot in the club, but sadly, Lee’s and Dyer’s comments suggest problems top to bottom.
Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 07:39 - Jun 19 with 1496 viewstextbackup

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 07:05 - Jun 19 by pennblue

The more time that passes, the more it is quite clear McCarthy did an outstanding job for the club under very difficult circumstances. With no support from above, and the fans on top of him, it is a surprise he did not walk sooner.

He clearly knows what he is doing, nice to see Tyrone Ming's and Kiefer Moore starring in these Euro's.

i'd have more respect for him if he'd have come out and actually told us the problems he was facing. because as fans we are second guessing. he could have kept so many on side but doing that...… but guess topping up the pension pot was more important

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 07:55 - Jun 19 with 1455 viewsBlueySwede

I got five downvotes yesterday just because I wondered the same. In the article Alan Lee is praising most of our past youth coaches, so that raises the question - what group of people is he actually referring to?
Edit. Ok, read the comment from Phil, and of course people shouldn´t be pointed out without being able to defend themselves.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2021 7:58]
Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 08:26 - Jun 19 with 1350 viewstrncbluearmy

Alan Lee's comments on the youth coaches on 07:05 - Jun 19 by pennblue

No he should have been man enough to do something about it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024