Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. 17:34 - Jul 9 with 1721 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Give this thread a read from the Millwall forum after the Germany game.

https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/now-the-knee-takers-are-finis

Loads of them refusing to watch the games and missing out on these last few weeks. The thought of them sat in the corner of their houses refusing to put the tv on makes me smile.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 17:38 - Jul 9 with 1662 viewsJ2BLUE

Do we really believe anyone claiming they won't watch isn't actually watching?

Really starting to piss me off how much people are focussing on the small minority of England fans who are bellends. 95%+ love the team and what they stand for and are supporting them. Keep pointing at the small minority and patting each other on the back is becoming very tedious.

Not really aimed at you mate. More expressing ym frustration with this site these days. Most of the time I take a quick glance at the forum and log out.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 17:39 - Jul 9 with 1650 viewsnodge_blue

What a horrible bunch of people.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 17:47 - Jul 9 with 1601 viewsfactual_blue

If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 17:39 - Jul 9 by nodge_blue

What a horrible bunch of people.

That's not a nice thing to say about the Germans. The war was a long time ago.

Forgive and forget.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 18:04 - Jul 9 with 1540 viewsMattinLondon

How can anyone take a lot of Millwall fans seriously. A fan base who mistake the fact that no one cares about them as proof that no one likes them. A bunch of snowflakes who are always ‘provoked’ into smashing up stadiums up-and-down the country.

F**k em. I hope that if England win they are crying their gammon tears banging on about their very real concerns.
If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 18:17 - Jul 9 with 1494 viewsfactual_blue

If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 18:04 - Jul 9 by MattinLondon

How can anyone take a lot of Millwall fans seriously. A fan base who mistake the fact that no one cares about them as proof that no one likes them. A bunch of snowflakes who are always ‘provoked’ into smashing up stadiums up-and-down the country.

F**k em. I hope that if England win they are crying their gammon tears banging on about their very real concerns.

They'll start punching themselves in the face next, won't they?

If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 18:31 - Jul 9 with 1440 viewsMattinLondon

If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 18:17 - Jul 9 by factual_blue

They'll start punching themselves in the face next, won't they?

That’s what proper lads do because proper lads are always up for a fight even if it means fighting themselves.

Well unless it means going to Russia when they didn’t fancy it for whatever reasons.
If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 18:42 - Jul 9 with 1398 viewsfactual_blue

If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 18:31 - Jul 9 by MattinLondon

That’s what proper lads do because proper lads are always up for a fight even if it means fighting themselves.

Well unless it means going to Russia when they didn’t fancy it for whatever reasons.

Can't see them repeating much of their racist filth to Sammy Skyes or Cass Pennant
[Post edited 9 Jul 2021 18:43]

If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 18:44 - Jul 9 with 1374 viewsMullet

Loads of liars and morons all in one place.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 19:01 - Jul 9 with 1306 viewsm14_blue

Some will watch it, some won’t.

But, if England win, it won’t be their win. Anyone who booed this team as they stood against racism, or excused those who did, this isn’t their win.

Anyone who allowed the tories pathetic, confected culture war to drive a wedge between them and their national football team, this isn’t your win.

These fantastic young men refused to give them an easy way out, refused to compromise with racists and made them choose between their racism and their football team. If you made the wrong choice then unlucky, this isn’t your win.

It’s amazing, not only do we have a real chance of glory, with a genuinely decent group of players and principled manager, but they’ve also managed to disenfranchise the racist morons - it’s like a dream.
If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 19:02 - Jul 9 with 1306 viewsMerseyBlue

"Millwall, that's the one. Uhh, do you know this chant? Erm Millwall, Millwall, you're all really dreadful and all your girlfriends are unfulfilled and alienated."

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 19:04 - Jul 9 with 1287 viewsHARRY10

If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 17:38 - Jul 9 by J2BLUE

Really starting to piss me off how much people are focussing on the small minority of England fans who are bellends. 95%+ love the team and what they stand for and are supporting them. Keep pointing at the small minority and patting each other on the back is becoming very tedious.

Not really aimed at you mate. More expressing ym frustration with this site these days. Most of the time I take a quick glance at the forum and log out.

Odd how this small minority' managed to make so much noise during the playing of the Danish national anthem, and the kneeling before previous games.

What IS becoming tedious is your sort not wanting to face up to the consequences of nationalism in this country. This has become an excuse for all the bigots to push their narrow minded hate to the fore. Most at Wembley and watching at home were not there to watch a game of football, but to see England win.

They certainly are not the kind to be at PR on a wet winters night to see us play Fleetwood, or at the numerous other similar games across the country. Not the slightest interest in how England qualified for the 'Euros' nor I doubt were they even aware of those games.

Your self pitying whine rather smacks of someone complaining about how the news focuses on murders and murderers, not those who are not killed or commit murder.

What you are being shown is the dark underbelly of nationalism. The sickening hypocrisy of the 'celebs' clinging onto the bandwagon - most notably a PM who is supposed to be the PM of the UK, and who referred to black people as piccaninnies.

I wonder if he will describe Raheem Sterling as having a water-melon, or remind us how many backed his comments.

It is a case of it 'hitting home', rather than coming home.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/jul/09/danish-woman-claims-assault-by-
If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 19:16 - Jul 9 with 1242 viewsHciwspi

Wow. Better off without them to be honest. I dread to think what would happen if a bunch of them got into an England game.

Sounds like The Den is going to be a delightful place to take the kids to next season. Actually, they'd probably join in with the hate come to think of it.
If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 19:48 - Jul 9 with 1138 viewsjeera

If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 17:38 - Jul 9 by J2BLUE

It could be a lot worse.

It could look like that forum right there!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 23:32 - Jul 9 with 915 viewsBasingstokeBlue

If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 18:04 - Jul 9 by MattinLondon

What are “gammon tears”?

Is this your description of the water that runs out of all supermarket-bought pork products (including bacon)?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

If you need just one more reason to want a win Sunday.. on 00:27 - Jul 10 with 854 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

That was a painful read.

I feel very fortunate to be part of a club which is widely accepting and friendly to all. Obviously we can still do more. But compared to that, I feel lucky

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024