Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? 12:48 - Nov 13 with 698 viewsVic

I’m going 2- 1

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? on 12:54 - Nov 13 with 689 viewsMullet

Think there’s a few injury doubts for either side potentially, so I reckon a nice high scoring 4-0 please

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? on 13:01 - Nov 13 with 656 viewsclive_baker

I predict we’ll start fast, take the lead.

Oxford will have a period of pressure and equalise.

We step up a gear and win 3-1.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? on 13:02 - Nov 13 with 655 viewsRomeo4

A high octane 3-2 win for Town. COYB!
So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? on 13:03 - Nov 13 with 648 viewstractordownsouth

Just a goal for Town would be lovely. We've failed to score against Oxford in four attempts, and even they've only got one in that time. The away game there last year is the worst game I've ever watched.

My prediction is 1-1

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? on 13:05 - Nov 13 with 636 viewssuffolkpoker

A goal in either side of half time 2-0 town

#COYB

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? on 13:11 - Nov 13 with 608 viewsRyorry

So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? on 13:03 - Nov 13 by tractordownsouth

Just a goal for Town would be lovely. We've failed to score against Oxford in four attempts, and even they've only got one in that time. The away game there last year is the worst game I've ever watched.

My prediction is 1-1

#NewEra tho innit - and completely new team.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? on 13:30 - Nov 13 with 571 viewsEdwardStone

So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? on 12:54 - Nov 13 by Mullet

Think there’s a few injury doubts for either side potentially, so I reckon a nice high scoring 4-0 please

Exactly this

This scoreline is now known as a "Graham" in the SouthWest after the inventor/predictor

One brave SW fan has actually put over half a million quid on a Graham today....at 50 to 1

Nice little earner if it comes off

Sell the kids into medical research if it doesn't

* Warning....This post may contain bullsh1t and/or exaggeration *
So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? on 13:32 - Nov 13 with 557 viewsMullet

So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? on 13:30 - Nov 13 by EdwardStone

Exactly this

This scoreline is now known as a "Graham" in the SouthWest after the inventor/predictor

One brave SW fan has actually put over half a million quid on a Graham today....at 50 to 1

Nice little earner if it comes off

Sell the kids into medical research if it doesn't

* Warning....This post may contain bullsh1t and/or exaggeration *

Rum do that mate. Trust you’re well

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? on 13:37 - Nov 13 with 543 viewsblueprint

2 nil to Oxford. 1 step forward 1 step back. Hope I’m wrong though.
So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? on 13:51 - Nov 13 with 516 viewsHerbivore

Have a suspicion it'll be 1-1 today.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? on 13:53 - Nov 13 with 511 viewsEdwardStone

So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? on 13:32 - Nov 13 by Mullet

Rum do that mate. Trust you’re well

Doing fine thanks...getting very fat and lazy now I have stopped working

Everything ok with you and yours?
So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? on 23:05 - Nov 13 with 386 viewshoppy

So what are we all thinking the score will be this afternoon? on 13:03 - Nov 13 by tractordownsouth

My prediction is 1-1

So still just the one goal in five games between us now then?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024