Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? 19:18 - Nov 16 with 1313 viewsitfcjoe

Not even in the match day 20, after missing out on Saturday and Cook said he was fit.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 19:20 - Nov 16 with 1290 viewsDubtractor

Can only assume Cook was REALLY pissed off by the Plymouth mistake!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 19:22 - Nov 16 with 1263 viewsSteve_M

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 19:20 - Nov 16 by Dubtractor

If so, then it’s a bit petty. Other players don’t seem to have been ostracised for big errors.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 19:28 - Nov 16 with 1189 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Cook said Penny was feeling it a little bit after so many games did he not?
I don't recall Cook saying, "He's fit" at any point.

He plays Penny and Clements misses out, after a great debut, all hell breaks loose.

What were you expecting Joe. For Cook to put two full backs on the bench?
[Post edited 16 Nov 2021 19:29]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 19:32 - Nov 16 with 1143 viewsLeoMuff

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 19:20 - Nov 16 by Dubtractor

He had an absolute shocker at Plymouth, but it does feel harsh, that’s if he is even fit.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 19:32 - Nov 16 with 1128 viewschrismakin

A bit of Sereni this one.

Fit but tired

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 19:33 - Nov 16 with 1124 viewsGlasgowBlue

I think it's just a case of Clements currently has the shirt. As simple as that.

And if Clements has he shirt then he needs game time.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 19:40 - Nov 16 with 1056 viewsDubtractor

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 19:28 - Nov 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

He plays Penny and Clements misses out, after a great debut, all hell breaks loose.

He has put 2 full backs on the bench. One of them is Kenlock.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 19:43 - Nov 16 with 1020 viewsjas0999

Penney for me has been hit and miss. Overall average. Coulsen is injury prone. Could do with sending him back. Let’s hope the youngster can hold down his place!
Login to get fewer ads

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 19:50 - Nov 16 with 967 viewsBrianTablet

I'm sure he'll turn up. Like a bad.... oh.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 19:54 - Nov 16 with 919 viewsitfcjoe

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 19:28 - Nov 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

I wouldn’t have expected to see Kenlock ahead of him for the game - merely an observation

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 19:54 - Nov 16 with 914 viewsJakeITFC

Or definitely playing Saturday?

I don’t particularly rate him tbh.
Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 20:14 - Nov 16 with 795 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 19:54 - Nov 16 by itfcjoe

I wouldn’t have expected to see Kenlock ahead of him for the game - merely an observation

Kenny needs to be in the shop window, pure and simple.

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 20:15 - Nov 16 with 787 viewsGarv

Assuming he's fit he's our best available left back.

Clements did great on Saturday for a debut and it's really good that we're still bringing young ones into the first team, but Penney is a better player, simple as that for me.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 20:51 - Nov 16 with 656 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 19:40 - Nov 16 by Dubtractor

He has put 2 full backs on the bench. One of them is Kenlock.

Apologies, meant left backs.

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 20:53 - Nov 16 with 637 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 20:14 - Nov 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

Kenny needs to be in the shop window, pure and simple.

Does sitting on the bench help much then?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 20:57 - Nov 16 with 618 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is Penney really this far out of it at the moment? on 20:53 - Nov 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

Does sitting on the bench help much then?

More likely to be noticed in and about the first team than playing for the U23s

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024