Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality 16:11 - Nov 21 with 1353 viewsN2_Blue

Well done today girls, fantastic result against title challengers. Let's hope our men take note

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 16:13 - Nov 21 with 1349 viewstextbackup

Women’s football is dreadful

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 16:15 - Nov 21 with 1331 viewsFreddies_Ears

We've been getting closer and closer to Southampton, lost so narrowly a couple of weeks ago at home, in the League Cup.. Today is a fabulous result from a team who are showing absolute guts, determination and class.
Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 16:15 - Nov 21 with 1325 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 16:13 - Nov 21 by textbackup

Yes buts it’s all relative. They are over performing and have been for some time now whilst our men’s team have quite frankly been an embarrassment and got worse and worse.
Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 16:17 - Nov 21 with 1319 viewsSomethingBlue

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 16:13 - Nov 21 by textbackup

Our team are a credit to Ipswich, and genuinely one of the best setups in the country — we should celebrate them.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 16:20 - Nov 21 with 1305 viewshomer_123

It really isn't.

Go and watch it - arguably more actual 'football' played than you'll see in a mens game. Far more pass and move, ball on the deck working from back to front.

Technically, excellent stuff.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 16:22 - Nov 21 with 1298 viewsXYZ

Presumably you must have seen a fair amount of it to come to that conclusion.

Perhaps you could let us know the extent of that experience?
Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 16:33 - Nov 21 with 1255 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 16:22 - Nov 21 by XYZ

Presumably you must have seen a fair amount of it to come to that conclusion.

Perhaps you could let us know the extent of that experience?

I assumed textbackup's comment was tongue-in-cheek based on the poster who did say this based on watching 5 minutes of one match!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 16:52 - Nov 21 with 1201 viewsXYZ

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 16:33 - Nov 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

I assumed textbackup's comment was tongue-in-cheek based on the poster who did say this based on watching 5 minutes of one match!

I was thinking of how it would read to a casual female reader of the site who (like me) just read the plain words he wrote.

Oh well, at least he got to feel slightly clever on the internet, so there's that.
Login to get fewer ads

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 16:53 - Nov 21 with 1196 viewsSitfcB

Seems fashionable to like it these days.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 16:57 - Nov 21 with 1168 viewsBlueBadger

The ITFC women's team have been the least embarassing ITFC team for quite a few seasons now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 17:12 - Nov 21 with 1152 views44_not_out

Bizarre statement

Did you post this after your fourth pint of Carling whilst dreaming of that afternoon you made the subs bench at Junior School.
Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 17:14 - Nov 21 with 1151 viewsGuthrum

Possibly a crucial result for the chances of promotion, come the end of the season.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 17:15 - Nov 21 with 1144 viewsN2_Blue

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 16:33 - Nov 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

I hope you are not referring to me as watched far more women's football than you might think.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 17:32 - Nov 21 with 1098 viewsBlueBadger

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 17:14 - Nov 21 by Guthrum

Possibly a crucial result for the chances of promotion, come the end of the season.

A description that could be applied to the results of both the men's and women's first teams this weekend.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 19:15 - Nov 21 with 1046 viewsParky

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 20:04 - Nov 21 with 986 viewsSitfcB

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 19:15 - Nov 21 by Parky

Wits tha goalie doin!?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 21:09 - Nov 21 with 938 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Well at least the women have some bottle and a winning mentality on 17:15 - Nov 21 by N2_Blue

I hope you are not referring to me as watched far more women's football than you might think.

Nope. I wasn't.

Glad to hear you enjoy watching it.

I was referring to the poster who said it was slow, ponderous and dreadful and then said he has only watched 5 minutes of it. Bramidan I believe.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024