Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night 10:10 - Nov 24 with 2229 viewsDigger77

Anyone know what happened?

Hope he makes a full recovery.
John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 10:14 - Nov 24 with 2193 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I read last night that it appeared to be a fit rather than a cardiac issue, but not sure if that's confirmed.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 10:16 - Nov 24 with 2175 viewshype313

Don't tell me, you're hoping something correlates with the vaccine..

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:19 - Nov 24 with 2084 viewsDigger77

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 10:16 - Nov 24 by hype313

Don't tell me, you're hoping something correlates with the vaccine..

Of course not, I've had it!

There has been an increase in theses types of events. Not worth looking in to?
John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:20 - Nov 24 with 2061 viewsDigger77

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 10:14 - Nov 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

I read last night that it appeared to be a fit rather than a cardiac issue, but not sure if that's confirmed.

Could be. Can't see any confirmation yet either.
John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:21 - Nov 24 with 2043 viewshype313

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:19 - Nov 24 by Digger77

Where?

And before you mention Eriksson, he wasn't jabbed.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 11:26]

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:24 - Nov 24 with 2032 viewsStokieBlue

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:19 - Nov 24 by Digger77

Seriously, just fook off now.

You are drawing a correlation where you can't possibly know any exists and are clearly attempting to muddy the waters with regards to the vaccine with the "worth looking into" statement.

I'm utterly sick of it, why Phil allows it I have no idea. Your posting around covid has been an utter disgrace.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:34 - Nov 24 with 1987 viewsDigger77

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:24 - Nov 24 by StokieBlue

You are drawing a correlation where you can't possibly know any exists and are clearly attempting to muddy the waters with regards to the vaccine with the "worth looking into" statement.

I'm utterly sick of it, why Phil allows it I have no idea. Your posting around covid has been an utter disgrace.

SB

I'm not muddying any water. I'm asking why a healthy sportsman collapsed during a game last night. Nobody seems to know.

We have different opinions. That's allowed. Deal with it.
John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:39 - Nov 24 with 1937 viewsitfcsuth

I saw that, absolutely awful.

Has come out of hospital today thankfully, so presume he is in a much better place.

Reported Sergio Aguero was about to retire due to an heart issue as well.
Login to get fewer ads

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:40 - Nov 24 with 1933 viewsStokieBlue

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:34 - Nov 24 by Digger77

I'm not muddying any water. I'm asking why a healthy sportsman collapsed during a game last night. Nobody seems to know.

Everyone can see exactly what you were doing.

Since you like opinions here is mine: You're a total disgrace and a bit of a tw*t.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:46 - Nov 24 with 1888 viewsDigger77

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:40 - Nov 24 by StokieBlue

Everyone can see exactly what you were doing.

Since you like opinions here is mine: You're a total disgrace and a bit of a tw*t.

SB

Ok mate. Thanks for the feedback.
John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:48 - Nov 24 with 1867 viewsDigger77

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:39 - Nov 24 by itfcsuth

I saw that, absolutely awful.

Has come out of hospital today thankfully, so presume he is in a much better place.

Reported Sergio Aguero was about to retire due to an heart issue as well.

Yes I saw that about Aguero as well.
John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:50 - Nov 24 with 1839 viewshype313

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:48 - Nov 24 by Digger77

Yes I saw that about Aguero as well.

He had a heart issue years ago.

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:58 - Nov 24 with 1804 viewsCBBlue

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:24 - Nov 24 by StokieBlue

SB

These types jump on anything like this with their narrative before any facts are established because if they make enough noise they spread their agenda regardless of the truth. A few weeks ago when the news broke that KD was in hospital twitter was full of anti vaxxers claiming it was the vaccine, can't imagine any of them corrected their tweets after the real reason came out.

They are dangerous idiots who are part of the reason why so many people are dying.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 12:08 - Nov 24 with 1767 viewswkj

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:58 - Nov 24 by CBBlue

These types jump on anything like this with their narrative before any facts are established because if they make enough noise they spread their agenda regardless of the truth. A few weeks ago when the news broke that KD was in hospital twitter was full of anti vaxxers claiming it was the vaccine, can't imagine any of them corrected their tweets after the real reason came out.

They are dangerous idiots who are part of the reason why so many people are dying.

Wouldn't surprise me if most of the loudest anti-vaxxers have had the vaccine themselves. Just a bit of a game to hurt people now.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 12:17 - Nov 24 with 1690 viewsitfc48

Ignoring the vaccine it may have been a freak year but it definitely feels like there is an increase in health issues with athletes. Are there any new supplements they are taking? Things like snus have made an appearance in football over the past few years. It could even be long covid related.

If there is an upward trend in incidents the governing bodies should look into it so any future occurrences can be minimised. If they are just freak occurrences that's what it is but it's better to be safe than sorry.
John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 12:26 - Nov 24 with 1647 viewsSkip_Intro

SB

I may not agree with you about Celina but totally agree with you on this one...
John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 15:43 - Nov 24 with 1461 viewsBlueBadger

Sh1t Paz tribute act, you're just a sh1t Paz tribute act.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 09:31 - Nov 25 with 1163 viewsDigger77

Adama Traore collapsed with chest pains during match vs Real Madrid last night.

Hope he makes a full recovery too.
John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 12:36 - Nov 25 with 1059 viewsitfc_bucks

John Fleck of Sheffield United collapsed last night on 11:34 - Nov 24 by Digger77

No, actually you're not.

You're not allowed an opinion on scientific fact.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024