Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We would be 10pts better off if Norwood 09:19 - Dec 12 with 1458 viewsonceablue

Had played all season I like him as a footballer

I think any footballer should come off the field feeling physically sick as they have given everything

His energy is relentless reminds me of a poor mans Jamie Vardy

At this level he is a necessity

In football and any walk of life it is generally the person who the manager likes and prepared to say and do the right things that progresses

Norwood is an example of this unfortunately
We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 09:26 - Dec 12 with 1415 viewsWD19

In my experience managers tend to like players that work hard and win points for their team.

Norwood is a useful League One footballer. Nobody has ever suggested otherwise.
We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 09:34 - Dec 12 with 1377 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Dear Meg,
I think you will find it would have been 7 points.
Love, Russell

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 10:02 - Dec 12 with 1315 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 09:34 - Dec 12 by BanksterDebtSlave

Dear Meg,
I think you will find it would have been 7 points.
Love, Russell

...one for the kids there!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 10:13 - Dec 12 with 1290 viewsChurchman

Had he managed more than half the games for each of the last two seasons whose to say how many goals he would have scored? But he couldn’t stay fit. Not available. Even this season, comes back looking fit, promptly gets injured. How can you build a team with players that can only turn out 50% of the time? Impact sub at best.

And this is before the off field stuff is taken into account.
We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 10:14 - Dec 12 with 1276 viewsStokieBlue

That would require him to have scored more goals than Bonne over the first third of the season, something that seems unlikely given Bonne was the top scorer in the division. It would also require him to stay fit for 22 matches, something he's never been able to do.

Quite a lot of nonsense being written about Norwood based on 30 minutes football and a scrambled goal.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 17:44 - Dec 12 with 1089 viewsOriginalMarkyP

We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 10:14 - Dec 12 by StokieBlue

That would require him to have scored more goals than Bonne over the first third of the season, something that seems unlikely given Bonne was the top scorer in the division. It would also require him to stay fit for 22 matches, something he's never been able to do.

Quite a lot of nonsense being written about Norwood based on 30 minutes football and a scrambled goal.

SB

Sometimes you graciously have to hold up your hand and admit you were wrong. There's no shame in it and it doesn't hurt.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 18:02 - Dec 12 with 1057 viewsghostofescobar

Is he a good defender then? Seems to me scoring, until recently, hasn’t been the problem, it’s been defending.

GhostOfEscobar

We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 18:03 - Dec 12 with 1050 viewsHerbivore

Seems far-fetched, mate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 18:45 - Dec 12 with 1004 viewsRobTheMonk

We'd be 10 points better off if Paul Cook had any semblance of game management.
We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 18:58 - Dec 12 with 974 viewsJ2BLUE

Doubt it, but we would probably be in a better position.

He needs to be used regularly.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 22:30 - Dec 12 with 842 viewsKidKlugs

We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 18:45 - Dec 12 by RobTheMonk

We'd be 10 points better off if Paul Cook had any semblance of game management.

I liked him but he was as flexible as a brick when it came to changing things round mid-game
We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 23:46 - Dec 12 with 760 viewsBugs

We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 10:14 - Dec 12 by StokieBlue

SB

I think you're maybe understating his impact on the game SB
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 23:47]
We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 08:08 - Dec 13 with 613 views3_5_2

We would be 10pts better off if Norwood on 10:13 - Dec 12 by Churchman

Had he managed more than half the games for each of the last two seasons whose to say how many goals he would have scored? But he couldn’t stay fit. Not available. Even this season, comes back looking fit, promptly gets injured. How can you build a team with players that can only turn out 50% of the time? Impact sub at best.

And this is before the off field stuff is taken into account.

This

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024