Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
January transfer window 09:43 - Dec 30 with 1215 viewsgtsb1966

Do you think we'll be very active or go with what we've got until the end of the season and have a rethink then. Can see a couple of the loan players being replaced but can't see us selling anyone especially the ones who have only been here since the summer. Going to be hard to get rid of some of them, if the manager wants to that is.
January transfer window on 09:47 - Dec 30 with 1181 viewstextbackup

Alvaro Fernandez (loan) - heard it here first

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

January transfer window on 09:58 - Dec 30 with 1117 viewsGuthrum

Think there may be a couple of adjustments, but very much doubt there'll be wholesale changes. Get the impression McKenna thinks he's got material to work with already. Also, the owners may be wary of another big spend, given financial caps.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

January transfer window on 10:20 - Dec 30 with 1027 viewslazyblue

Yes
January transfer window on 10:25 - Dec 30 with 1007 viewsclive_baker

Wouldn't be surprised if Fraser moves on if there's interest. Aluko has looked sharp, and with Chaplin and Celina to come back, I don't see where Fraser fits in.

January might finally spell the inevitable end for Jackson, Nolan and Kenlock. Barry too.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

January transfer window on 10:30 - Dec 30 with 976 viewsPinewoodblue

Ainsworth’s pre match comments about not knowing what to expect apply to us fans as well.

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Next season, irrespective of which division we are in, will be one to remember.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

January transfer window on 10:48 - Dec 30 with 893 viewsRamRob

January transfer window on 10:25 - Dec 30 by clive_baker

Wouldn't be surprised if Fraser moves on if there's interest. Aluko has looked sharp, and with Chaplin and Celina to come back, I don't see where Fraser fits in.

January might finally spell the inevitable end for Jackson, Nolan and Kenlock. Barry too.

He mentioned Celina in his interview, i think he's keen to get him in the side. So yeah hard to see where Fraser fits, can only see him playing next to Morsy in the middle. But then I think McKenna will be a horses for courses manager, so could change up the formation from game to game.

Which is a breath of fresh air from 4-2-3-1 every game no matter who we're playing or which players are available

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

January transfer window on 10:51 - Dec 30 with 874 viewsRomeo4

I expect he’ll have already identified a few areas which need strengthening. To make room to bring anyone in I expect he’ll have to move a few on. Will be an interesting month both on and off the pitch.
January transfer window on 10:55 - Dec 30 with 850 viewsSomethingBlue

There'll be an appetite to improve the squad — wouldn't hurt if we can rattle off a couple more quick wins in the next week and a half to start giving us a real glimmer. Wonder if we'd look for another striker and there's still a question mark over that left side.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

January transfer window on 10:56 - Dec 30 with 843 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

A left back/left wing back must be high up the list. I’ve commented a few times about Penney not quite up to the job as being too lightweight and wouldn’t be surprised to see Coulson go back and we bring in another left sided player, for more competition for Penney if nothing else.

I’d also love to see us bring in a physical beast in central midfield, as we have a lot of similar players in there, but we do have the numbers so probably wait until summer we’re we can move the likes of Carroll on
January transfer window on 11:15 - Dec 30 with 748 viewsRyorry

Keeper the no.1 requirement for sure ;) Hope we can somehow manage to sign Walton.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

January transfer window on 11:15 - Dec 30 with 744 viewsGlasgowBlue

A left back is a priority. Really wish KVY could stay fit as it would be great to him him and Burns as wing backs either side of. three man defence.

Also another keeper if Walton goes back. If so then I'd go for an experienced former Premier League keeper coming to the end of his career. Like Ben Amos at Wigan and Stockdale at Wycombe.

Another central midfielder in the Morsy mode. He is the one payer who is irreplaceable in the team imo.

We are good in every other area.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

January transfer window on 11:19 - Dec 30 with 716 viewsPinewoodblue

January transfer window on 10:48 - Dec 30 by RamRob

He mentioned Celina in his interview, i think he's keen to get him in the side. So yeah hard to see where Fraser fits, can only see him playing next to Morsy in the middle. But then I think McKenna will be a horses for courses manager, so could change up the formation from game to game.

Which is a breath of fresh air from 4-2-3-1 every game no matter who we're playing or which players are available

We will have to wait and see what role he sees Celina playing, we may be surprised as McK seems to have more vision than any manager we have had in the past 20 years.

Exciting times ahead.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

January transfer window on 11:23 - Dec 30 with 699 viewstextbackup

January transfer window on 11:15 - Dec 30 by GlasgowBlue

A left back is a priority. Really wish KVY could stay fit as it would be great to him him and Burns as wing backs either side of. three man defence.

Also another keeper if Walton goes back. If so then I'd go for an experienced former Premier League keeper coming to the end of his career. Like Ben Amos at Wigan and Stockdale at Wycombe.

Another central midfielder in the Morsy mode. He is the one payer who is irreplaceable in the team imo.

We are good in every other area.

LB Alvaro Fernandez

My ManUtd work mate says that McKenna absolutely adores him, constantly praising him when he was there, and was one of the guys that scouted him.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

January transfer window on 11:41 - Dec 30 with 623 viewsbobbyramsey

The Walton and Bonne situations need to be clarified and nailed down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024