Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton 10:00 - Jan 19 with 2716 viewsKeno

is all seems very quiet

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 10:35 - Jan 19 with 2631 viewsFixed_It

Phil is either:
A. None the wiser but doesn't want to sound clueless
B. Down at PR waiting for the announcement
C. Looking through his Dictionary for another word fot 'imminent'
D. Just ignoring you

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 10:37 - Jan 19 with 2600 viewsSamuelowen88

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 10:35 - Jan 19 by Fixed_It

Phil is either:
D. Just ignoring you

E. Too busy playing Wordle

Poll: England v Wales Score

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 10:37 - Jan 19 with 2594 viewsCheltenham_Blue

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 10:35 - Jan 19 by Fixed_It

Phil is either:
D. Just ignoring you

D. Definitely D.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 10:38 - Jan 19 with 2589 viewsKeno

Phil is either:
D. Just ignoring you

My money is on 3 of those but in this order

D
C
A

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 10:42 - Jan 19 with 2539 viewsJ2BLUE

Phil is on the last three stages of maximising clicks:

1) Walton signing imminent

2) Walton signing in doubt as [insert bang average Championship club] set to pounce

3) Town confirm Walton signing

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 11:27 - Jan 19 with 2337 viewsFixed_It

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 10:37 - Jan 19 by Cheltenham_Blue

D. Definitely D.

You're right. Phil responded to another thread at 11.07.
Still nothing in reply to Keno.

Ready! Steady! Cook!

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 11:45 - Jan 19 with 2214 viewsPhilTWTD

All done, from what I've heard. Just awaiting the announcement. Clubs have to agree the timing. Was at the club yesterday, from what I gather.
**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 12:08 - Jan 19 with 1994 viewsKeno

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 11:27 - Jan 19 by Fixed_It

You're right. Phil responded to another thread at 11.07.
Still nothing in reply to Keno.

I am deeply hurt

I feel maybe Keno should retire and stop posting

Login to get fewer ads

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 12:08 - Jan 19 with 1992 viewsKeno

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 11:45 - Jan 19 by PhilTWTD

All done, from what I've heard. Just awaiting the announcement. Clubs have to agree the timing. Was at the club yesterday, from what I gather.

ok thanks Phil

love you loads xx

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 12:18 - Jan 19 with 1913 viewsFixed_It

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 12:08 - Jan 19 by Keno

I am deeply hurt

Clearly that 'threat' worked!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 12:19 - Jan 19 with 1904 viewsPhilTWTD

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 12:08 - Jan 19 by Keno

ok thanks Phil

love you loads xx

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 12:20 - Jan 19 with 1886 viewsFixed_It

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 11:45 - Jan 19 by PhilTWTD

Don't they realise we have ferlings?!?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 13:14 - Jan 19 with 1591 viewswkj

My mate reckons they're waiting on the Sue Gray inquiry before formally commenting on the Walton situation.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 14:24 - Jan 19 with 1303 viewshoppy

I am deeply hurt

If only for speaking about himself in the third person..

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 17:57 - Jan 19 with 1024 viewscleaner

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 14:24 - Jan 19 by hoppy

If only for speaking about himself in the third person..

Cleaner thinks that is a sign of madness. You wouldn't catch Cleaner doing such a thing.
**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 18:03 - Jan 19 with 974 viewsfooters

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 17:57 - Jan 19 by cleaner

Cleaner thinks that is a sign of madness. You wouldn't catch Cleaner doing such a thing.

Hear you've been out and about in Hopton today, Cleaner!

Hope you had a good time and nothing go too rowdy (or dirty for that matter).

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 18:21 - Jan 19 with 872 viewscleaner

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 18:03 - Jan 19 by footers

Hear you've been out and about in Hopton today, Cleaner!

Hope you had a good time and nothing go too rowdy (or dirty for that matter).

Cleaner had a good day out, but cleaner was very sad that Barry from Eastenders didn't sing the songs at halftime. Cleaner had to slip off to the tuck shop and enjoy some happy hardcore on cleaner's compact disc player.
**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 18:36 - Jan 19 with 821 viewshoppy

**ahem** Mr Ham Sir can I ask what the situation is with Walton on 10:37 - Jan 19 by Samuelowen88

E. Too busy playing Wordle

It does appear that was the reason for the delay in the announcement - while they worked that one out!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024