Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bless Liz 20:43 - Feb 5 with 1951 viewsSitfcB

She’s looking frail though :(

GSOQ

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bless Liz on 20:46 - Feb 5 with 1887 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Didn't think she looked frail myself.

Amazing lady regardless of whatever you think of the monarchy.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Bless Liz on 20:47 - Feb 5 with 1872 viewsJ2BLUE

Imagine being in your 90s and having to pretend to care about meeting the woman who created coronation chicken. She must wake up and think ffs just let me sleep in, get up about 10 and sit around watching reruns of Last of the Summer Wine.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bless Liz on 20:52 - Feb 5 with 1820 viewsHARRY10

Bless Liz on 20:46 - Feb 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes (no guesses where my sentiments lay), but if the job has to be done, then she has been exemplary

and if I am that active and 'alert', if I reach that age I will be well pleased

a wonderful example, and an inspiration to us all
Bless Liz on 20:53 - Feb 5 with 1802 viewsSitfcB

Bless Liz on 20:46 - Feb 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

Just looking a bit thinner and obviously got the stick. She’s a tough ole girl though.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bless Liz on 21:25 - Feb 5 with 1708 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Bless Liz on 20:53 - Feb 5 by SitfcB

Just looking a bit thinner and obviously got the stick. She’s a tough ole girl though.

She's 95 mate, they all get thinner and need a stick. She looks well.
I used to cross paths with her quite often when I was doing the sports photography.

The photographers room at Royal Ascot is actually inside the Royal Enclosure so I used to pass within, 5 or 6 ft of her when making my way in and out and she was talking to her trainer and the jockeys. We weren't allowed to speak to, or to acknowledge her.

She's shockingly short, it was the first thing I thought when I first went past her, but she really is very short, but, having seen the rest of them there and other places too, like Gatcombe and Badminton, with the exception of Charles who I never saw, she is the friendliest and the most affable of all of them.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 21:30]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Bless Liz on 21:34 - Feb 5 with 1586 viewsPendejo

She's gonna be used as a spurious example of why those of under 60 will never get to retire

Abdicate maam

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Bless Liz on 21:37 - Feb 5 with 1588 viewsVic

One thing I’ve noticed the last few months is that she seems to have lost weight. Either that or she has a new lady in waiting who doesn’t know how to dress her. Her clothes seem too big and that frock looks decidedly like something an old lady down the road would wear when she doesn’t realize it’s not quite right.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Bless Liz on 22:17 - Feb 5 with 1474 viewsfactual_blue

I've started to notice many people in their nineties are looking frail.

Very suspicious.

Something untoward is going on.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Bless Liz on 22:31 - Feb 5 with 1411 viewsfooters

Dole scum.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Bless Liz on 22:34 - Feb 5 with 1395 viewswkj

Bless Liz on 22:31 - Feb 5 by footers

Dole scum.

Always did prefer the man from DelMonte

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bless Liz on 22:36 - Feb 5 with 1379 viewsfooters

Bless Liz on 22:34 - Feb 5 by wkj

Always did prefer the man from DelMonte

He worked in mysterious ways, especially from help with the Contras in Central America by raping the families of co-operative farmers and burning their collectivist crops in the name of American fruit company profits. Can't get enough of the old five a day. Even potatoes.

God bless America and all who eat her fruit.

Bless Liz on 22:41 - Feb 5 with 1337 viewswkj

Bless Liz on 22:36 - Feb 5 by footers

He worked in mysterious ways, especially from help with the Contras in Central America by raping the families of co-operative farmers and burning their collectivist crops in the name of American fruit company profits. Can't get enough of the old five a day. Even potatoes.

God bless America and all who eat her fruit.

If it wasn't the Contras in Central America, you could have bet your Sunday figs that Andy McNabb and the rest of juliet bravo would have been there securing the freedom fruit. What do we have? Tommy Robinson and the rest of the time team bumming around in the dirt picking up apple seeds.

Maybe that is part of the great reset - get enough apple seeds and scatter arsenic all over the place. Wouldn't put it past em.

Oh well, Lionel Ritchie is still with us - you know he's come good when the going gets tough, even if the MACHivelians try to get involved.

,#JeSuisCleaner.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 22:45]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bless Liz on 23:03 - Feb 5 with 1251 viewsfooters

Bless Liz on 22:41 - Feb 5 by wkj

If it wasn't the Contras in Central America, you could have bet your Sunday figs that Andy McNabb and the rest of juliet bravo would have been there securing the freedom fruit. What do we have? Tommy Robinson and the rest of the time team bumming around in the dirt picking up apple seeds.

Maybe that is part of the great reset - get enough apple seeds and scatter arsenic all over the place. Wouldn't put it past em.

Oh well, Lionel Ritchie is still with us - you know he's come good when the going gets tough, even if the MACHivelians try to get involved.

,#JeSuisCleaner.

Andy McNab was no hero. He looks the sort of fella who'd be filmed kicking a pig after a fair few morning cans on the abbatoir's CCTV and end up in county court for it.

Surprised that bloke in the bobble hat off of Time Team wasn't picked up by Yewtree. Summat odd about fellas who get excited digging about in freezing muck, picking up fragments of ancient broken pots. Dunno what it is.

I will just say this in reply, my friend - I don't know anything about the Black community, but I respect them and listen to their music. In fact, I think I knew one once. Maybe he was 'cafe au lait' but he said he liked my jokes, rightly so, and he respected my right to vote any way I like which is totally cool. In deference to him I am trying to make one dreadlock. Respec', one love.

Bless Liz on 10:34 - Feb 6 with 855 viewsPendejo

Bless Liz on 22:41 - Feb 5 by wkj

,#JeSuisCleaner.

It'd be Billy Ocean not Lionel Ritchie who gets going when the going gets tough, Ritchie would be so scared he'd be dancing on the ceiling and ringing blind girls to say hello.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Bless Liz on 11:24 - Feb 6 with 803 viewssolemio

This really is a very unusual thread for TWTD. It has gone off topic. I can hardly believe it.
Bless Liz on 12:11 - Feb 6 with 755 viewsWeWereZombies

Bless Liz on 11:24 - Feb 6 by solemio

This really is a very unusual thread for TWTD. It has gone off topic. I can hardly believe it.

It is as if 'The Wind of Change' had never happened, forming a republic when you do not like what the home country is suggesting is not always pleasant.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024