Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieran getting noticed 14:54 - Mar 27 with 3018 viewsKeno

Other teams can just f4ck off

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Kieran getting noticed on 15:00 - Mar 27 with 2888 viewsFrimleyBlue

With the funding potential here, the development opportunities around PR and the training centre. There's nothing KM couldn't achieve here. ( so soon in his time as manager at least)
If he jumped it would be very surprising.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Kieran getting noticed on 15:01 - Mar 27 with 2882 viewsJ2BLUE

Doesn't seem the type to move on every season. He has everything he needs here to take us back to the Premier League in time. He would be a hero and well in demand if he did that.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Kieran getting noticed on 15:02 - Mar 27 with 2869 viewsNthQldITFC

I read that, and I really don't know where they're getting their information from. The guy is rubbish. @MEN.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Kieran getting noticed on 15:05 - Mar 27 with 2824 viewsnoggin

There are no clubs big enough for him in Manchester?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Kieran getting noticed on 15:18 - Mar 27 with 2723 viewsVic

Kieran getting noticed on 15:02 - Mar 27 by NthQldITFC

I read that, and I really don't know where they're getting their information from. The guy is rubbish. @MEN.

I agree. Can’t get the forwards scoring, and those clean sheets have been very flukey. Hasn’t really moved us up the league has he - we’ve been 9th for weeks and weeks. Lots of froth and bubble about him, with no real substance.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Kieran getting noticed on 15:44 - Mar 27 with 2558 viewsNthQldITFC

Kieran getting noticed on 15:18 - Mar 27 by Vic

I agree. Can’t get the forwards scoring, and those clean sheets have been very flukey. Hasn’t really moved us up the league has he - we’ve been 9th for weeks and weeks. Lots of froth and bubble about him, with no real substance.

Yup, nothing to see here. Move along please.

Kieran getting noticed on 18:07 - Mar 27 with 2053 viewsRyorry

Kieran getting noticed on 15:44 - Mar 27 by NthQldITFC

Yup, nothing to see here. Move along please.

😂

Great article. One of the things from it I hadn't realised before is that it was Mourhino who promoted him into a senior role at MU. Lovely extra feature about KM's presence here is to have that link back to SBR :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Kieran getting noticed on 19:09 - Mar 27 with 1819 viewsNthQldITFC

Kieran getting noticed on 18:07 - Mar 27 by Ryorry

😂

Great article. One of the things from it I hadn't realised before is that it was Mourhino who promoted him into a senior role at MU. Lovely extra feature about KM's presence here is to have that link back to SBR :)

I hadn't thought about that. As you say really lovely to think that K-Mac is only one mentoring step away from Sir Bob. That feels really nice.

Login to get fewer ads

Kieran getting noticed on 19:22 - Mar 27 with 1728 viewsclive_baker

It’s one of those where a Premier League side is highly unlikely to take a punt on someone like him until he at least has us up into the Championship and doing well there. And I don’t think a step up to the Championship is likely to appeal too much right now, given he’s got a great project at Ipswich. As long as he’s happy in his personal life and his family make the move to Suffolk and fit in well, I don’t see it being too likely that he would leave us in the near future. Supposing Neil Critchley gets poached, KM is the sort of manager I imagine would be on Blackpool’s radar, but why would he leave us for them or the majority of Championship clubs? I can’t see it. Maybe if Everton went down and dumped Frank that might be one, but I don’t think it’s a huge risk until he’s got a promotion on his CV.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Kieran getting noticed on 19:33 - Mar 27 with 1654 viewsKeno

Kieran getting noticed on 19:22 - Mar 27 by clive_baker

It’s one of those where a Premier League side is highly unlikely to take a punt on someone like him until he at least has us up into the Championship and doing well there. And I don’t think a step up to the Championship is likely to appeal too much right now, given he’s got a great project at Ipswich. As long as he’s happy in his personal life and his family make the move to Suffolk and fit in well, I don’t see it being too likely that he would leave us in the near future. Supposing Neil Critchley gets poached, KM is the sort of manager I imagine would be on Blackpool’s radar, but why would he leave us for them or the majority of Championship clubs? I can’t see it. Maybe if Everton went down and dumped Frank that might be one, but I don’t think it’s a huge risk until he’s got a promotion on his CV.

Next season there are likely to be some real basket cases clubs in the championship who will be struggling to not to fall into League One and may be tempted to look atour Kieran, all I will say is the likes of Hull, West Brom and Norwich can do one

Kieran getting noticed on 19:35 - Mar 27 with 1639 viewsStenvict

Let's be honest, we're a big club on the up, it's perfect for him to gain a but of success. It's not like we're a Fleetwood where we've reached our limit.

McKenna's project has only just begun.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Kieran getting noticed on 19:43 - Mar 27 with 1579 viewsclive_baker

Kieran getting noticed on 19:33 - Mar 27 by Keno

Next season there are likely to be some real basket cases clubs in the championship who will be struggling to not to fall into League One and may be tempted to look atour Kieran, all I will say is the likes of Hull, West Brom and Norwich can do one

I’m sure they will, if we’re doing well. But will he look at them? I can’t see why he would leave us doing well to join a basket case in the Championship. He’ll want to manage in the premier league, no question. His best route there is to take us up a division, get us doing something in the Championship and then move on. Or take us all the way of course :)

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Kieran getting noticed on 19:45 - Mar 27 with 1569 viewsKeno

Kieran getting noticed on 19:43 - Mar 27 by clive_baker

I’m sure they will, if we’re doing well. But will he look at them? I can’t see why he would leave us doing well to join a basket case in the Championship. He’ll want to manage in the premier league, no question. His best route there is to take us up a division, get us doing something in the Championship and then move on. Or take us all the way of course :)

Dont get me wrong I fully hope and expect to see him guiding though the championship and beyond

Just thought it was too good an opportunity not to get a dig in elsewhere

Kieran getting noticed on 20:27 - Mar 27 with 1365 viewsGeoffSentence

Kieran getting noticed on 15:02 - Mar 27 by NthQldITFC

Not to mention just how smarmy he is.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Kieran getting noticed on 20:48 - Mar 27 with 1256 viewsitfcjoe

Kieran getting noticed on 18:07 - Mar 27 by Ryorry

😂

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kieran getting noticed on 20:49 - Mar 27 with 1250 viewsitfcjoe

Kieran getting noticed on 19:22 - Mar 27 by clive_baker

I'm pretty sure his family are moving, or have already, moved down

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kieran getting noticed on 22:10 - Mar 27 with 970 viewsRyorry

Kieran getting noticed on 20:48 - Mar 27 by itfcjoe

Lovely pics, thanks.

Can't help wondering now if Mourhino had a word in KM's shell-like re SBR, and that connection helped KM make up his mind to join us? I'd love to think so :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024